>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

This game deserves to die.

>not orochi
>does the roach meme
Stick to your doos vult you faggot.

t. weeb

still looking for good lawbringer uploaders because I am trash at the class

> "Memecrusader"
> doesn't get the legendary raider meme
> decides to fight you right by the hole in the bridge
> surprised when you beat his GB with a shove and then calls YOU gay

what did he mean by this

>that visible confusion in the raider's eyes

>Mericun prime time chat

>mfw people with below 100 hours try to give their input on game mechanics
>mfw people with below 100 hours try to give you advice
>mfw people with below 100 hours tell you to "git gud"
>mfw people with below 100 hours think they're good at the game
>mfw people call me "salt"
>mfw people play peacekeeper
>mfw I see peacekeeper spam zone attack with revenge
>mfw this thread

Just got to get good at fundamentals

Spliced gaming (YT) and Galahad (twitch) are both breddy gud LBs

i hate pks

To be fair, 50 hours in duel/brawl is worth more than 200 in 4v4

It's not even been a month.

Quick suggestion to use top-light into top-heavy to get max damage on throw knockdowns if they're right next to you instead of dashing towards them

Can someone translate?

"No mas para eso sirves correr como puta"

Hatemail from a lawbringer I kept ledging, as a lawbringer myself

I know. That's how bad this game is.

Top heavy into side light does the same damage. They were just too far away.

Got no picture, it ain't real

It means something along the lines of "The only thing you're good for is running away like a bitch"

His words, not mine.

lol

I forgot most of my spanish, but this seems like incoherent nonsense. If I had to guess "You can only run away like a bitch"

Google translate exists.

What did this lawbringer mean by this?

>mfw you can fuck up good players by swinging while out of stamina
Top kek.

Have you booped your daily Orochi?

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

lol

What? You need a screenshot? If you want, I can get one. It's on PS4.

Alright, thanks anons. I figured it would be something of the sort, since I ran whenever he tried to gank me with his team (it was Dominion).

Any good response, or should I just let it go?

>expecting Google translate to be able to accurately translate a sentence sent by someone who's retarded enough to send hatemail over a game

When is Ubisoft going to realize that Orochi needs his/her attacks reworked?

Warlord and Warden do these swings that are super fucking slow so your reaction to parry them makes you attack instead. It's completely retarded.

HOW DO U REACT TO WARDEN AND ROACH ZONE ATTACKS WTF

classic orochi

After they finish buffing PK's to make this For Assassin's Creed feat. titties

Retard-tier question from someone who has never used a controller before - how am I supposed to hold it when playing For Honor? Using my index to hit two buttons at the same time to do dash attacks for example feels extremely uncomfortable and I need by thumb on the stick

Using Xbone controller.

>Any good response, or should I just let it go?
Either ":)" or "?" - I swear these never fail to trigger people, especially because you're not legitimizing their argument by acknowledging it

Might want to make sure it's added in the next OP

I'm not really seeing what constitutes as dead in a game as small as this until we drop to the point where there aren't enough for players to have simultaneous games in anything but duels

When the largest you get is 4v4 is a playerbase of 42k really expected or necessary

Shit isn't Blade Symphony dead

DAUBENY
A
U
B
E
N
Y

SHOW YOURSELF

delete PK

I do not.
If roach, my guard is on the right by default. If Warden, my guard is on the left by default. So those can't hit me anyway. All other attacks I can react to.

Do you mean zone attacks?
A lot of people hold it with middle fingers on the triggers.

This. Or, , if you wanna argue with him, say something like "Vete a la meirda" which means literally "Go to the shit" but he's more likely to interpret it as "Go to hell".

Buffs
- Lawbringer
- Berserker
- Raider
- Kensei

Nerfs
- Peacekeeper
- Warlord
- Conqueror

Bigger buffs are obviously necessary for different classes, Kensei needs a small buff, and Peacekeeper needs a minor nerf to damage and speed. But Warlord and Conq need a big bump down, and Lawbringer needs a big buff.

Use steam big picture mode to rebind buttons

Rebind GB to R3 and dodge to L1 (if you don't care about the quick chat) and you'll never have to take your fingers off the sticks again

No, I mean like Warden shoulder bash or LB shove. I need to press forward + A + X and it feels really uncomfortable. Especially since I have big hands

>no mention of an orochi rework
pls

I sent a ":)", like the other user said. Haven't gotten a response back yet, since I just sent it, and he's likely in the middle of another game.

Should I send that too, just for a few keks?

I'm still unsure how effective the attack vs def vs stamina stats are on lawbringer.

>Galahad (twitch)
>tune in
>environmental fishing
oh god is that all lawbringers can do at high levels

fuck

How would you buff them as Kensei already has good damage.

Tism

Just because you can't deal with an easily killable enemy, doesn't mean he needs to be nerfed. Orochi's were annoying in the first week of release, I admit. But I almost guaranteed win against Orochi's now, the people who play them never stopped doing the same shit. Fast and annoying doesn't mean it needs a nerf.

Blade Symphony is dead as fuck, dude. I got into the game rather late. The rooms are all but abandoned, and the only people left are those who cheese duels.

You do forward dash, then press x. Don't do it at the same time.

Sounds like you're holding it claw grip. Use your thumb to press the buttons instead.

Speed buff

I'm an Orochi main. What I mean is that I want a majority of his moves to be usable instead of just two, even if it means nerfing his top lights and his zone.

lol

Give him better options, all he can do really is feint attacks and look for combo openings, he doesn't have a particularly good skill setup in comparison to the other Vanguard heroes.

That's what I said, that For Honor isn't Blade Symphony level of dead

Lawbringer has three whole moves out of his entire moveset dedicated to repositioning the enemy, I'm honestly not sure why you're surprised. Besides, any character can environmental at high level, he just enjoys the salt he generates, I watched the kid eat a literal spoon of salt on stream one day. Try looking up his duels with other high level twitch streamers, you'll see how he can play when he really goes all in on his opponent and is really on point with his defense and parries.

Oh. That works.

Yes, especially if he replies to you

Do I stick with Kensei or switch to Warden/Raider.

I feel like Valk is 50/50 annoying char after this patch. But what do I know I main peace keeper and I sub main orochi but also play raider and kensei.

I feel so dumb. I ignored the message saying my drivers were out of date since the games launch. Just noticed the benchmark feature today and I'm chugging at 45 fps in borderless window mode. Did a clean reinstall of the drivers and now I'm up to 70. The difference is astounding.

WHERE DID ALL THAT ASS COME FROM?

ASIANS DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT

You could of got more damage off pushing him to the wall into unblockable

For Honor is nowhere near dead on consoles. This general is just shit.

It's not dead on PC either

Don't quote steam numbers

But Kensei is much better than Raider, the fuck are you on.

pretty sure he means Orochi needs a rework because he only has 2 good moves atm user

also, i highly doubt Ubisoft is gonna nerf Peacekeeper any time soon

Lawbringer is getting buffs, confirmed
Conq needs to get his i-frame glitch fixed, he also needs more versatility
Warden is fine (Vortex and zone isn't a big deal tbqh)
PK is fine (if/when they buff the slow characters)
Warlord needs to be toned down
Valkyrie is fine
Raider is getting buffs, confirmed
Berserker needs reworks
Kensei might need small adjustments (upwards)
Orochi needs reworks
Nobushi might need small adjustments (upwards)

as always, saying Warden and PK is fine is gonna be controversial, but i think once they buff/fix the lower half of the tier bracket we'll have somewhat decent balance

It's funny that people quote steam numbers even though the majority got it through uplay

I beg to differ, when you get a thick asian girl it goes straight to the ass

Assassins should have half the health they do now.

Does anybody have a guide on how to fight a PK? Complaining isn't gonna do any good, I have to learn and adapt.

oh i forgot Shugoki, i think his attacks could be a bit faster

Post your toughest carries.

Stood on Defender's A point the whole match while my team couldn't hold our own or B - come on faggots work!

Oh, I know. I'm not sure what I was thinking there.

What do you think of thick asian guys like Shugoki

yea that berserker lived way too long

Some do. I know, I was just as surprised as you were.

There's this one girl I know with a fat fucking ass and she's Chinese. None of that Hank Hill shit going on

>asian

all the characters in this game are white, user.

fresh warden rage

t. has never met fat asian girls or been casual catfished by fat asian girls

>that face on the warden

fucking kek, that's golden.

CONQA CONQA

"the only thing you can do is run like a bitch"

beaners are the saltiest motherfuckers, either passive aggresive fuckers or just straight salty

t. beaner

So I recently switched from a dualshock to 360 controller because the former is a shit. Anyway, what's a retard-friendly way of lowering the deadzones?

Peace keepers usually suck. How many of you run into ones that can successfully Feint into parries, and cancels zone attack properly

>match against a warden
>load in
>quit to main menu
>search for another match
have fun with that bot you worthless tier whore

I used that on my warden. Too bad it's become mainstream now.

PK players are autistic children. We've established this.

>tfw just found out I can shield bash from absolute guard as Conq

What the fuck

xDDDD!!! U SURE SHOWED HIM!!!