Galaxy Resources waves off first lithium shipment from Mt Cattlin mine

abc.net.au/news/rural/rural-news/2017-01-03/galaxy-resources-waves-off-first-lithium-shipment/8159118

>About 10,000 tonnes of lithium concentrate left Esperance Port on January 2 aboard NY Trader 1 bound for Lianyungang Port in China.

>The first shipment was valued at $US6 million, with Galaxy planning production of 160,000 tonnes this year.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170103/pdf/43f3chpxyd1n7w.pdf
asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170104/pdf/43f3xlrhg53dnf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So that's what like 156m worth of profit in potential product to be shipped?

god I wish I hadn't sold

G X Y

Trading was halted yesterday. Did he restart during the trading day or can we expect moon tomorrow???

I've been hoping for this thread. Bought galxf at .23 in feb. woulda played the ups and downs, but my broker's fees are outrageous.

gxy is at an all time high today, but only a cent or two up. I wonder if this news will push it any higher.

Lots of discussion on hotcopper about an acquisition as well.

Consolidating to thread

>The securities of Galaxy Resources Limited (the “Company”) will be placed in Trading Halt Session State at the request of the Company, pending the release of an announcement by the Company. Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in Trading Halt Session State until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Thursday 5 January 2017 or when the announcement is released to the market.
>asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170103/pdf/43f3chpxyd1n7w.pdf
>Any galaxybros still balls deep? is this moon or the end?

I suspect this may be news of a buyout.

forgive me for triple posting but this is interesting for those who don't have time to dig for themselves:

Turns out the trading halt was just because the article OP posted mentioned S A L D E V I D A and they wanted everyone to know that it contained no material information on the subject.

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170104/pdf/43f3xlrhg53dnf.pdf

They appointed a dude to the board of directors (non-executive) who is the chairman and CEO of a London M&A firm. dude has a long ass history in the international mining finance sector.

Tse is still managing director.

Hold on to your asses, things could be about to get interesting this month.

Yes, trading halted had nothing to do with shipments. What do we think it could be other than a buyout? I remember they did halt a few times in 2016

Wait are you saying they halted trading as there was no news (from sal da vida) and people thought there was? Source?

WHY DID I SELL 2 MONTHS AGO.
WHY DID I SELL 2 MONTHS AGO.WHY DID I SELL 2 MONTHS AGO.

KILL ME LADS.

Meant for

Yeah that's how it looks. on phone now, so too lazy to get it for you, but source is asx. Check today's announcements for gxy.

I see. You're correct.

Unmoved in early trading. Boring

Because of the trading halt, right?

yeah, I guess it hasn't been lifted yet.

How much you guys in for?

Idk man. There were plenty of other times it might have made sense, like the middle of last year when it was hitting in the 40s. But if you were in it until Sept/Oct there's absolutely no reason to sell it, Jesus. Don't you know that mining delivery season is right around now? All the fun was bound to happen through this quarter, just like it did last year.

Here's hoping you at least cashed out green

OP here (new id). Only 4k shares. I've spent way more on way worse memes, looks like I should've gone in harder on this.

Why didnt i buy!

Will it reslly go for 0.6

30k shares deep avg around .34
hold me all

Precaution measure due to NDAs, easier to do a TH and do a public statement "article in the newspaper says nothing new", than to go on the legal turf and risk a possible NDA breach.

Tl;dr something is cooking

>Tl;dr something is cooking
Something good

I have 6k shares, probably an average price of around 0.38aud

>GALXF opens down

wtf

Still sitting on my 22k + 4k purchased yesterday. Also made $4k on CGC weed meme stocks. One day I'll make the meme stock Hall of Fame :P

another day in the green. almost hit its previous high of 58c

Holding since low 0.40's, up 30% boys. What's the plan with this, when do we sell? Where do we expect it to top out?

I'm holding till news.

Me, in 5 years. GXY is getting bought this year.

the managment are doing a top job. just keep riding the waves and put a trailing stop loss in.