Sitting in front of a computer typing code all day long

>sitting in front of a computer typing code all day long
>develop chronic neck pain, back pain, diabetes and increase the risk of obesity and arthritis as you grow older
>while your chad manager plays golf, socializes at fancy dinner parties, goes skiing in the alps and fugs your gf behind your back

Why would anyone want to be a programmer in this day and age?

Best paying mainstream job for neckbeards who live behind a scree

dude you got a gf that even CHAD wants to fuck. be grateful u whiny bitch

>tfw forever alone

Your... programmer manager?

Do you have any idea how businesses work?

>be programmer
>having a manager
>coding for some (((corp)))
>making less than 100k
>laid off and completely useless once old
>falling for the secure job meme

why are you on Veeky Forums OP? get off your fucking ass and go write a business plan

>"I want to be self employed and be my own boss!"
>spends the rest of his life slaving away for clients who dictate to him what needs to be done and by when

Obviously you are not educated on being rich because rich people do not do any work, they pay people to do it for them.

But you can continue being dumb and "slave away" as you said. Also you didn't answer my question, why are you even on this board?

It's one of the best wagecuck jobs around and beats almost any job that only requires a bachelors. I'm making upper 5 figures in my early 20's first year out of undergrad.

Now of course owning a business pays more but not everyone is cut out for that. And getting industry experience as a code monkey can help a bit with starting your own software company later on.

question that's related to the subject

are managers are usually chads with great presentation skills? i know that somewhat links to investors. you can't just have a programmer with mediocre presentation skills talk to investors.
are there any tech company's that aren't being managed by dickhead chads?

It's good money. All those illnesses you are easily mitigated by taking care of yourself.

I see this guy posted on Veeky Forums all the time

What a shallow existence he must have

Does he pay a designated person to "take pics of me enjoying life" along with those whores too?

This
would love thumbface gf more if she ever got fucked by a glorious Chad
>not going down on her immediately to taste his alpha

do you?

>chad manager
if i ever seen one i really can't recall
fat balding manlets with glasses and smelly breath what comes to mind.

Same here. I'm a software developer for a big military contractor company in the surveillance division. I basically maintain security camera software while mostly taking shits from terrible cafeteria food and browsing the internet. Most management are old whiny fat fucks with cheating wives and ungrateful kids.

you are probably thinking about seniors and leads.
i think OP is talking about startup managers

i can't know what he is thinking about. i'm just saying i never seen an actual manager that looked decent or even healthy. i have been forced to project management role before... well not ever again!

You can be a freelance . Work from the Philippines Thailand and still have good and healthy life. Been a programmer is OK..

>sitting in front of a computer shitposting all day long
>develop chronic neck pain, back pain, diabetes and increase the risk of obesity and arthritis as you grow older

said the poor cuck

lmao i didnt even realize bilzerian was in the image until I read this

I earn more than my manager fuckface, way more.

Any retard can manage, few can understand the actual subject at a high level

tip tip mlady

>Any retard can manage

If only that was true.

>I earn more than my manager fuckface, way more.

Until you can prove it, we'll just assume you're a butthurt programmer cuck

>>sitting in front of a computer
>>sitting
LOL

>using an actual mouse
Enjoy your carpal tunnel syndrome

In case it isn't clear in picture, I place a touchpad keyboard atop an improvised podium, so I can stand at compute and move it around whatever distance and angle and height I want it

You are already dead.

Because top programmers become managers.
>inb4 lol no u autist
When I say programmers I mean "neural networks and algorithms" tier guys. I don't mean "lol angular 2 xD" code monkeys. If you are a good engineer one day you become manager.

take a look around, I'm the sunshine in your head

Tell me how I deal with back pain, friendo.

Programmer entrepreneur here, I have none of those illnesses because I take care of myself. No manager either, I take home everything that comes in.

It's fun, pays well, generally low stress, doesn't really come with hazards if you remember to stretch once in a while. Are there better paying jobs for a good programmer (read: high IQ and autist-like dedication and focus)? Yes, quants get paid like hell, but that's really stressful, and you have to live in the shittiest cities to do that.

Many don't want to. Managing is a shitty, non-interesting job, even if it came with better perks.

come now... neural networks are baby tier stuff as far as programming is concerned i played with them as a child. the application of neural networks in data science is a totally different horse something that usually not done by devs.