Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

restart playing this game

Previous Thread: >Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=863

>Shit Event:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg/N12nl9hv9WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead

They really need to add more ways to gain more aggro in this game.

Another troll OP? Kill yourself.

If you have a problem with the OP, make the thread yourself next time.

what are we going to do now?

no u
lets move to RevO

RevO Is hot trash, lets move to Starbound

Then don't make one first.

Starbound is old and dull, let's move to postal chess

Postal chess hasn't been updated the devs forgot about it, lets move to backgammon

Help me decide, user!

>Pyro c2
>Linker c1.

Ok, I made this cute to farm crystal mine (I kill the bosses faster than my r8 classes because of the agny power spike+five hammer vs low level scaled bosses).

But now I got to the rank 5 advancement.

I have plans to turn this into an alchemist...one day because I hated the pyromancer gameplay, so boring.

My options are:

Linker c2: 8 links, everyone loves this for grinding, might be good when doing awakenings? OR c1 link is 'enough'? I Have the JP gem so...

Thauma c1: I made the girl to test pyromancer and hunt crystal mines. c1 thauma allows to swell 5 mobs already! Plus, a little bit more matk on swell left arm

Pyro 3: More firepower to my fireballs, Firepillar lv 10, and etc.

Help me, /tosg/. I'm 99% going thauma. So cute!

The most fun this game had was when there was open pvp in the form of guild wars and shit.

I honestly believe that if they made a channel for each map an open pvp, where parties and guildies were friendly and everyone else was enemies, while doubling or giving exp and drops a multiplier for each star of the map it would fix a lot of things. It'd make organised groups for grinding and farming a lot of fun, I could just imagine all the senpais in a guild protecting a grinding group from other faggots.

Even if it does flop, no one will complain about getting multiplied exp and drops.

Thaum1 is weak. Not worth it.

Link1 is also weak, C2 is a much better (hit count !)

Pyro3 is nice but sucks without Link2
(really, Pyro2 multihits break links already very fast, Pyro3,Link1 is useless)

go
>Pyro2,Link2,Alche3
i got that now and its pretty nice

Someone teach me how to play MUDs and then recommend a cute anime MUD.

thanks, user!

Thaum1 isn't actually too bad as just a filler class, gives swell left, transpose and swell body. Which lets you go full int, swell left gives about 300+ matk by the time you hit r7. Also thaum costume is qt.

I do agree though that link2 is the best option for user in terms of the build but really they can't go wrong with pyro anything now. With fireballs ticking for 10k+ on the shittiest of pyros now.

Yea, Thaum1 isnt that bad but not worth taking over Link2.
and dont need thaum for full int.

I haven't ever pvped in this game and avoided joining guilds so I didn't have to. I can't speak for everyone, but I would never go onto the pvp channel unless I was accidentally logged onto it, and would probably be tempted to crash it so I could have it and grind without having to participate in pointless fighting.

Just make 4* maps open pvp or something.

>I honestly believe that if they made a channel for each map an open pvp, where parties and guildies were friendly and everyone else was enemies, while doubling or giving exp and drops a multiplier for each star of the map it would fix a lot of things. It'd make organised groups for grinding and farming a lot of fun, I could just imagine all the senpais in a guild protecting a grinding group from other faggots.

I agree with www.raphkoster.com/games/snippets/a-uo-postmortem-of-sorts/ in that PVP servers(channels) don't work and that the population can't be counted on to protect themselves. Griefers want to grief, people don't want to be griefed. It would take more than a small bribe to get people on the pvp servers.

Also check out these poorfags.
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg/N12nl9hv9WA

Hey guys, my name is Brandon. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 24 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 115 right now but i've only been playing less than a week. May be low, may be new, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is AC195 - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Plasmagica - said I couldnt join because I put numbers in my username. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

>Joined Jan 20, Last Post Jan 20, Seen Jan 23
>he got 0 replies
RIP'd

Hey guys, my name is Kim Hakkyu. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game again. I'm 43 but i don't really play a lot. I'm only 6 right now but i've only been playing less than a year. May be low, may be new, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is GasThePiggus137 - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Plasmagica - said I couldnt join because I wouldn't play the game. I'm looking for someone who isn't 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

Hey guys, my name is Joe. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 26 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 317 right now but i've only been playing about a year. May be high, may be old, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is Swaaz - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Beethoven - said I couldnt join because I complained about Uphill. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

>It's spam unfunny shit hour

cmon, you didnt even try
there is so much more material for kim pasta

a little better one

>I haven't ever pvped in this game and avoided joining guilds so I didn't have to
>I would never go onto the pvp channel
>would probably be tempted to crash it so I could have it
>Just make 4* maps open pvp or something.
It never ceases to amaze me how the people who avoid pvp at all costs love griefing.

>>would probably be tempted to crash it so I could have it
>>Just make 4* maps open pvp or something.

Neither of those are griefing. One is removing pkers, the other is places people never have to go and so could hold greater rewards and punishments.

>Fell for the "you don't have to grind meme"
>Stuck at class 13 with only r8 maps left to quest on

run a few maps
or just grind maven (timery if you are 'tank'/cleric)

You did it wrong, you need to grind alemeth to at least 245 if you want to comfy quest all the way up to r8.

Your options now are doing missions for a while while you play another alt, which is what I would do or go grind a bit somewhere.

Amazing, shitting on people and locking them out of entire sections of the game isn't griefing. Let me guess, playing the game is racist and all those bigots who oppress colored monsters need to be stopped, too.

Amazing

Did you explore those maps and use the cards from them?

You're right before a reset that allows access to the 190 dung so anyone that gets past that range is going to quickly shoot straight to 200+ and be outside your mission range.

>class icon

you have better chances in the morning

>Elementalist is bad meme

I can't wait for pyros to be nerfed so we can have actual discussion about the wizard class tree again.

Ele was always bad. Just Frost Cloud was a liked move.

This And it now is weak. Pyro is a lot stronger.

Rolling Elem now is dumb.

both classes, pyro and elememers aren't fun to play

elememe is slight cooler but the cool skills are "useless" past r6 (electrocute, hail, meteor...), gameplay is basically FC and jump

You just wait for lightning and ice necklaces to come out that gives electrocute 3200% scaling and frost cloud 500% scaling.

What do you find fun to play? Every other mage class is more boring, especially the meta builds of them.

just play a funny fun cleric
>gameplay is basically aus + melts

or a fun sword
>gameplay is basically aus + melts + spin

>ET is 100% of the gameplay

Is there a super novice class here?

no

>she still cant cube at blut
Hitlermagica is not amused

There's no novice class so of course there's no super novice. You can play as a swordie that uses guns or an archer that uses swords though. Combine that with magic scrolls and you're good enough.

If you wanted to you could just stop ranking up, but nobody does that.

Why is he so bad?

Only 49 people queued for 2v2 this week and he is 47th.

>that gives electrocute 3200% scaling

i lost like 8 matches in a row because multiple people would que 2vs2 then type in

!! haha im afking fuck swaaz

and id end up dying to 2 clerics

but again, heres your (you) and i dont see you saying u can beat me 1vs1. hell i even took down 1 cleric out of the 2 clerics id be against like 50% of the time. i dont see you showing off your pvp skills? this is 2017 since when did rank matter retard

how do i use radar addon, i clicked "hide map" and now i cant get it back

all these addons with removed pages for info regarding it....

All you had to do was take corsair1 when you got the rank reset.

im a strong independent pelt3

>strong
>pelt 3
pick one

>changing to a decent/good/meta build and having less excuses when loose

ive never stated that my main account would be a pvp build, but nice try

That doesn't matter, if you lose and make excuses based on your build you're just a bitchass ho.

My game closed while teleporting to Klapeida and now it closes every time I log back in. Is this normal?

working as intended

>My game closed while teleporting to Klapeida
yes
>and now it closes every time I log back in.
no

Verify steam cache, reboot, etc.

point to me where i blamed my build for losing a 2vs1 fight? autistic shitter. its 2vs1. not hurr durr i cant 1vs1. literally every time one of u retards point out something i say "ok 1vs1 me" or "it was 2vs1"

Your TreeOfSavior\release\user_c.xml file may have been messed up from teleporting to nowhere. It keeps track of what you were last logged in as and stuff. Try deleting that file. the game should make another when you log in next.

Yeah but we can blame you're build. Why pelt 3, you should have stayed squire because you don't know how to use highkick and at least then maybe you'd be able to fund yourself a decent weapon or some green gems to actually like, hit people more than 40% of the time. But hey man, that's just like, my opinion

how does cloverfinder work?

load addon

/clover on

"cloverfinder enabled"

run around for 20 mins to find shiny and test addon

found a shiny

i was never alerted of the shiny from cloverfinder

wtf?

it shows an icon, and sends text alert if you're in a party

How long did it take for the swordie schoolgirl costume to get to the exchange shop?
Basically, how long do I need to wait to buy the archer version with medals?

answer me tostards

I'll give you one if you erp with me

mommy told me not to erp with strangers

The game would be 1000000% better without Ausrine or Miko Clapping, also Melstis shouldn't be a channeling but a simple cast increase buffs duration for 1 second per skill level and bullshits like certain Inquisitor skills and alike to have their base damage reduced, not only for making a stat like STR more worth but also to remove OHKO cancers from PvP

YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG HERE

>Removing Futureproof from OP
>Keeping CoffeeHouse when they don't even bother telling /tosg/ they have quit

>Yeah but we can blame you're build.
> you're build
Make me unsee it.

do we have a revelation online guild yet?

wrong thread shitlord

yes, comfy

Contact Cats on Darkfall

>FUTUREPROOF IS RECRUITING

Anime night is still on for 3/10/17 at 10:00 server time.

If you dgaf about end-game and just want to play with friends message anyone In FP. We should almost all have invite privileges.

Where's healmage?

under my desk

What is she doing there?

>>O

OwO

Soon sub 3k

I want to make a new character. Which classes can ET aside of elememe?

doppelniggers, chrononiggers, clericniggers

Are class resets real?

They gave one class reset after r8 was released.

Yes, but it's never happening again.

cryo
linker
sorcerer
necro
warlock

seriously, I just love kino and all the things I can mix into it. And I'm talking about a PVE perspective. I have a almot full int cryokinolinkerwarlock, shit it fun as well, lot's os skill, cc, some burst anda etc

sorcerer 2 is also fun, necro has flesh canon and bones, unfortunately we can't fix sorc2 into necro 3 so I'm making a sorc 2 necro 1 build for the new memebuffs

there's also my full pvp kino 3 that has the most retarded build ever but works like a charm

He crippled himself.

So you think huge cooldowns are fun.

I think sorc is probably the least fun class. It's even more of a do-one-thing class than ele. And even with that one skill, you're only allowed to use one card. Both Sorc and Necro are only interesting in gudbuilds™ I also wish people would stop putting sorc and necro together just because they're both pet classes. Cryokino is also mostly a do one thing class, pyrokino is more interesting to me.

Which is the one thing? Buffing, bats, or summoning a boss?

I wish you'd learn to read news instead of complaining about class combinations because you don't understand them.

>krivis 3
>monk 1

I don't get it. Is it a self-zalciai build?

>bats
lmao
The buffs aren't that great either.

Literally any non-rainbow build with stage 10 orange 315s