-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Switch
-Switch has "the next iteration of the 3DS Kernel." twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerone.com/nintendo
3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher)
elotrolado.net/hilo_metodo-1-activar-ps-vita-para-usar-ark-o-adrenaline_2215523#p1743143348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BotW JP never

When will our hero of the wild appear and import the game for us?

.................................. never

So I got a new 3ds that I just hacked and a old 3ds that is also hacked. Do I just system transfer from my o3ds? Any downsides?

wiiufag here, is it safe to update zelda?
pls respond

DON'T USE THE OTHER THREAD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
someone made another thread... please don't use it, this is the right one and redirect them here if they post there

everything but games and dlc will transfer so if you want your nnid and saves transferred then do it and of course you have to reinstall the games

So I just bought this old 3ds from a friend, its supposed to have luma and has some games alredy on it but he stopped playing quite some time ago, my question is, can I safely update it so I can play online or do I need anything else?

Im quite green horn with the 3ds and the scene, sorry for posting on the other thread

Hold select when booting, if it loads a config screen then you're fine, though you should turn on the changed version string option because that's usually the indicator that one is running Luma

Hello. Just got my New XL 3DS today and I'm wanting to hack it and put games in it. Before I go through the pastebins, are there things that it doesnt cover that I should know? How should I avoid being detected by Nintendo?

If you can get into Luma config, sure. You will want to update the Luma payload on your SD card first before updating though, just in case.

What happens to my o3ds. Do the games get deleted? Hacked ones too?

Probably

someone respond please

I mean it is in certain circumstances and it isn't in others, there's not enough information to make the call

>are there things that it doesnt cover that I should know?
Nothing. It's all in there.
>How should I avoid being detected by Nintendo?
You'd have to get pretty creative to be detected. Make sure not to accidentally call them and tell them you're a pirate, leaving your full adress and NNID.

hackerone.com/nintendo terms were updated a few days ago, what changed? And l'm confused by this, does this mean Nintendo is giving legal permission to break their encryption measures as long as it's for reporting bugs?

why are there 3 threads?

One's about to get purged and the other was made accidentally, this is the proper thread

Because generals are fucking retarded and always lead to this kind of shit that's why

Is that a teeny tiny screen protector on your bottom screen?

Please respond.

a format occurs at the end of the transfer so yes they will get deleted but you can just restore a backup to get them back

eur botw dlc dump when??

Do I back up system nand or emunand?

The hack instructions tell you how to do this as a part of the tutorial

Can i pirate games on a ps4?

What games

In the interest of Switch hacking, what's the best way to keep it from updating? Will the 3DS/WiiU DNS servers work, are there new ones, or is there some other way?

botw jp tik when??

Sorry but I'm a retard. So Sysnand it is then thanks I guess.

Bloodborne and Nioh

Here's a rundown of system transferring.

1. Get A9LH first, you idiot. There is 100% no reason to still be using emuNAND.
2. Make a NAND backup right before you start the transfer. This NAND backup will only work for the original system, you cannot restore it to the system you're transferring to.
3. Perform the system transfer. You won't actually lose any illegitimate games in the transfer. You'll have all the data, you're just missing the tickets.
4. Go to 3ds.titlekeys.com and look up the games you had one at a time. Scan their QR codes using FBI and when prompted to install from CDN, select NO. If you select yes, it will take much longer (it will delete the game and redownload) and you'll lose saves.
5. Put your SD card back in your old 3DS and restore that NAND backup you made earlier. Essentially, you've now duplicated your entire system, and everything you have access to on one, you have on the other. If you want both at the same time, get another SD card and copy-paste the contents of the card you started with to it.

these + senran kagura and Nier

Nier is on PC

You're still a retard, because you're still using emunand

i'm a poorfag, getting a ps4 is cheaper than upgrading this toaster

disc2app keeps getting stuck near the end
Are there any other disc rippers for wiiu?

I hacked my o3ds on 11.2 using the guide so I don't think I'm even using emuNAND and most likely have al9h installed. I'm just staring at what options Hourglass9 gives me. Thanks for the guide.

Then yeah, you definitely don't have an emuNAND. Best of luck

Hay, I'm a newfag and I got questions. Just got a new 3ds (New XL version 11.2.0) and all I wanna do is hack it so I could do freeshop and get games in it. I'm looking at the pastebin and I see something called Homebrew. Again, a complete and utter newfag, but is Homebrew and whatever else I come across needed for me to pirate games or...?

QUICK DO I PLAY DRAGON QUEST VII OR VIII FIRST FAGS

Sort of. Homebrew includes a launch point to get you on the way to installing A9LH and Luma, which are what allow you to pirate games.

What you need to do is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES UPDATE THE SYSTEM. Go to 3ds.guide and follow it to completion. Then come back here.

Gotcha! Though I've never had my own 3ds before, so right now going through the settings but these things dont do automatic updates, and if they do how do I make sure to turn it off? Once more, utter virginic newfag

Did the Vita Sappheiros ever get dumped?

The 3DS doesn't do automatic updates, but it will periodically prompt you to perform them at the home menu.

Another /hbg/ newfag reporting in, I've been having an issue following the 3DS CFW guide, and I've found nothing helpful in my looking around, so I may as well ask here.

Anyway, I'm on an O3DS with version 11.0.0.32U, and when I get to the fasthax/safehax bit, I've consistently gotten pic related. I've double-checked every step, and I'm 99% sure all my ducks are in a row here, but I'm still having no luck. Anyone have any idea what the malfunction is here?

Quick link to the step of the guide I'm on for convenience: 3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher)

The malfunction is probably your SD card. Try a different one.

Fuck 7.
Play 8. Everyone, and their mother loves 8.

did you run the test to make sure your SD was properly formatted?

Streaming is only possible with a mod, right?

However, can you save gameplay videos with CFW/HB?

Streaming is possible on N3DS with NTRviewer

>NTRviewer
I'm enlightened, thanks.

Is there a significant difference, or is it just as good?

It worked. Thanks a lot!

From what I've heard, you won't be getting a clean 60fps ever. But it's functional.

I asked this yesterday at an odd hour and didn't get many replies so I'm asking again since I don't know if there are other avenues to work with. I don't know how to cross-thread quote

Is there a way for me to use my save data from my old Gateway (.sav format) on my Luma cfw? I have JKSM already but I don't remember what format those save files were in. I copied the .sav files over a year ago before I gave my Gateway to friend so unfortunately I have no way of using JKSM directly with the cartridge

Would greatly appreciate any responses, even if they're just telling me that my save is lost

Can't argue with solid 30fps streaming, especially when you aren't paying for the option.

Well shit, no I didn't. Gonna go do that, but before I do, should I back up all the data on there and reformat, or can I just run the test on the free data on there?

Assuming this thread's the correct one, how many save editors are out there? Besides the one for Pokemon of course.

I'll admit I never touched a Gateway in my life, but the 3DS uses .sav for its own files, so you shouldn't have an issue.

On your SD card, open Nintendo 3DS\\\title\00040000

In here are all the game titles you have installed. The folder you're in is the first half of a title id, the folders inside it are the second half of that title id. Look them up on 3ds.titlekeys.com to match up the game you're looking for, and open its data folder. If you've opened it at least once before, there should be a sav file here called 00000001.sav. Replace that with the one from your Gateway and give it the same name, and you should be golden.

How to Turn Your Post in a Shitpost in 1 Simple Step

If you have a good router and a good connection, you can get solid 30-40 fps. But it can be less with a shitty connection.

Awesome I'll give that a try now, thanks!

Can you get dlc of a game if you downloaded from FreeShop?

Actually, I gave a shot and it worked like a charm. The SD card I use for this doesn't HAVE to be the same one I mainly use, right? Just making sure before I end up making a huge mistake here.

If it's a save you care about that you're about to overwrite, be sure to make a backup of it first.

Though I assume you don't care, because you're replacing it.

Freeshop literally has an option to download DLC, my dude. Find the button in Freeshop that lists the titles you've downloaded.

You can copy and paste everything from one SD card to another freely.

I've never seen files organized like "00000001.app" "000000002.app" " 000000003.app" "000000003.h3". Are these supposed to be fine as is or is there some program to unpack them that I don't know about?

Now.

BOTW JP WHEN

They're fine

Hay, so I'm at the "2.1.0 ctrtransfer" part of the guide, and while reading through it I go to the bottom and I see this.

>

Putting a New 3DS on 2.1.0 in sleep mode is known to cause an UNRECOVERABLE brick! This only happens when shutting the lid while the device is on; this does not apply to turning the device off. The device only enters sleep mode when the lid is closed. It is not on a timer or anything like that. You should continue without delay to avoid any possibility of this happening!

So you mean to tell me that I cant even close the god damn thing without it bricking, EVEN for a second? or is this caused by this part of the guide and I can avoid this? Newfag

So I had to reinstalled my SMT4 before I could try swapping my save over. Just did everything you said and I'm getting some generic Nintendo "An error occured" message that was telling me to power down and retry loading the game or contacting Nintendo.

I booted the game once to create the folder you described and a .sav file was in the folder, but I never actually saved in-game. Going to try playing until I'm able to save before I try again (I doubt that would do anything). Although, I did notice that I had 3 different 32 string folders with vastly different sizes. 50~MB, 60~MB and a 22GB folder that I'm assuming my Luma and all games are saved on. Not sure if it mattered what folder I put it in, but I did the 22GB folder

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have links to a full BGM rip of the new zelda?

oh no you can't use sleep mode during the 5 mins you spend on 2.1 user such a problem

elotrolado.net/hilo_metodo-1-activar-ps-vita-para-usar-ark-o-adrenaline_2215523#p1743143348

I was following the instructions to this to activate my system for Adrenaline (since ePSP bubble installer + easy adrenaline installer didn't work), however when I got to changing the value for "enable_np" in Registry editor, the value was already set to 1

What do?

OH god damn I'm a fucking dumbass. I misread that and assumed that, once downloaded, it would render sleep mode a hazard. I need to sleep

The SMT4 folder shouldn't exist in the other two. If it doesn't work then there must be some difference between Gateway's .sav files and Nintendo's. Sorry.

I'm using matt kimura's guide on GBAtemp and it's working fine, but I can't find any WiiU downloads that match the format he's asking for. He says no WUD files and no "code/content/meta" and everything in the downloads pastebin is of that format.

Been busy with other stuff while I'm holding X to fast forward through dialogue. No problem if it doesn't work, you've been extremely helpful. Thanks again

Say that I wanted to install the freeShop titlekeys manually, am I supposed to use decTitlekeys.bin or encTitlekeys.bin?

What do i press to boot into decrypt9? It keep booting into Houeglass when i hold start and luma when i hold select.

So i updated my O3DS to 11.0.3 or whatever the newest firware is. And when i boot Homebrew CIA's it says

"0000100
01fcf000
d8e17406

Something Failed"

when i boot the homebrew***

Air gap?

what does it mean if hans crashes as soon as a game boots up? i wanna take screenshots of the new story of seasons

try up or left or A, and then just try all the buttons oniichan. any button can be set as a bootloader as i understand it

Whatever you set it to

Just don't connect it to the internet. It's not like it can even really do anything with it.

>harvest moon general ded
>3ds general ded
>fucking idolmaster on frontpage

god DAMN Veeky Forums desperately needs another five pages

I installed it on a friends 3DS just then and i tried all the buttons, then i tried my 3DS and it boots into hourglass instead of decrypt9

It never asked me to set a key

Is the wii u dns roached again?

im about to buy a used WiiU from a coworker for $150

can any one give me a tldr what i need to do to play the new zelda for free?

i have never hacked anything but a 1st gen iphone

>spend $150 on a dead console
>play for free
pick one

sd card and a usb. look at the pastebin for more info.

Def get it. Once you get gud you will be able to hack Virtual Wii and play all the Wii Games.
For Zelda search "wup installer" on youtube

No matter what i do i cannot get CHMM2 to work on my 3DS. First when installing the pack full of crap it did not show up, then i installed the .cia of CHMM2 and i always get an error when applying the themes. I tried getting the latest CHMM2, i placed that into my /3ds folder yet nothing is happing.

And yes, i have deleted the .cfg file in the /Themes folder

don't forget all gamecube as well

Does anyone own a cart for Lord Of Magna? Apparently the EU version was dumped, but the NA version wasn't.

Did you open up the 3ds theme changer yet?

It's got the tits but it lacks length.
Get the uncensored version anyway, just because.

Can i use my Iphone 6+ for Amiibo spoofing with NFC tags or do i need an android device? and how can i tell if my android tablet can do shit with NFC tags?
Is there like a clear cut tutorial for this? i want the toon link amiibos as well as others for BOTW thanks