-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-3DSISO hacked again, change ur password and stop using same passwords on iso site retards.
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ZELDA ON UTIKDOWNLOADHELPER. DO NOT ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD ZELDA. IT IS NOT COMPLICATED.
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Switch
-Switch has "the next iteration of the 3DS Kernel." twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729 (retards, it won't get hacked anyway because of moralfags)

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerone.com/nintendo
gbatemp.net/threads/tharsis-forge-an-etrian-odyssey-iv-save-data-editor.397464/
wiiu.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I just bought this old 3ds from a friend, its supposed to have luma and has some games alredy on it but he stopped playing quite some time ago, my question is, can I safely update it so I can play online or do I need anything else?

Im quite green horn with the 3ds and the scene

Go straight to hell, Mark.

Updating is safe if you have Luma and a9lh.

YOU HAVE TO POST IN THE REAL THREAD NOT HERE

Was going to try out this injecting thing for Pokemon but apparently I forgot where exactly the .3dsx and .xml files go. Which folder?

does this mean this thread doesn't exist?
deep

The /3ds/ folder in the root of the SD card

You're wrong, you also need to put them in another folder otherwise it won't work

sub folders just help make everything cleaner, but it's completely fine if you just put them inside /3ds/
also I'm pretty sure the folder needs to have the same name as the .3dsx files, which makes things even more complicated if you're expecting the user to ask for where the root is next.

What sense does that make? This is for the Homebrew Channel.

He meant you have to put homebrew.3dsx and homebrew.xml in a folder called "homebrew" inside "3ds", but that's not necessary

why are there 3 theads?

hackerone.com/nintendo terms were updated a few days ago, what changed? And I'm confused by this, does this mean Nintendo is giving legal permission to break their encryption measures as long as it's for reporting bugs?

Everyone's in here, guys, the other thread was first:

>thread wars
Fuck off

>And I'm confused by this, does this mean Nintendo is giving legal permission to break their encryption measures as long as it's for reporting bugs?
Yes, that's exactly the case

Real thread:

Looking at it it seems like they just added the bits about the Switch

I honestly hope this isn't the same person who was talking about autism last thread

>I honestly hope this isn't the same person who was talking about autism last thread
kek

botw jp tik when??

never because nobody cares

Well I simply put them in the 3ds folder (what's the .xml file for?) and it works. Now is there a save editor for Etrian Odyssey IV?

>what's the .xml file for?
It's used to display the name and info about that specific homebrew

gbatemp.net/threads/tharsis-forge-an-etrian-odyssey-iv-save-data-editor.397464/

Why do Japanese just ignore this stuff? 3ds.titlekeys.com lacks a lot of japanese games somehow. Is it because they don't have the guides?

I heard they still use Gateway
how is this even possible?

Will early Switch scene be able to get nearly as pathetic as early 3DS?

Can anyone tell me if it's safe to update Breath of the Wild? I installed Haxchi and then downloaded BotW with utik and installed it. However for the past week whenever I launch the game it prompts me to install an update (I'm on version 1.0.0 currently). I'm not sure if this update is for the Wii U or the game itself, but each time I just choose to continue without installing. Is it safe for me to install this update or will it break my hax/my BotW install?

The Wii U is still on 5.5.1. The update is for the game, which should be safe if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks user. Anyone know what's in the update? I'm hoping that it may ameliorate the framerate issues somewhat.

My 3ds wont boot after updating 11.3, I tried updating Luma but it didn't work, any ideas?

more details?

can someone tell me how to spoof the ticket for the EU botw dlc? or point me to a guide?

I can use a9hl payloads and safe boot, but can't boot the menu.

did you have menuhax or something

I think I do, I installed a9hl a long time ago.

boot your 3ds without the sd card, put it in, go to themes settings, select the default theme. fixed

What system region
What game region

But the thing doesn't even turn on without the boot.3dsx file (SD card)

that's impossible. if anything it's the arm9loaderhax.bin file the one that you need. and even then, that means your a9lh is outdated.

so I got an OG Xbox. I successfully softmodded it but I'm afraid of HDD failures.

if I backup my eeprom will I be safe from hard drive failures? say the stock 10 gigs HDD dies tomorrow, would I be able to replace it with the softmod + eeprom backup alone? or should I go ahead and flash the TSOP?

Update Luna, then update 3DS dude.

>Luna

you can literally hear when a mechanic hard drive is about to die. when you hear the signs, back up the data to a PC. get a new hard drive and mirror the backed up data to it.

but let's say I don't for whatever reason and the hdd is unusable, could I repair it by simply switching the hard drive? granted I have the eeprom backed up somewhere?

im about to buy a used WiiU from a coworker for $150 can any one give me a tldr of what i need to do to play zelda for free?

confused at one point

following the 3ds guide page

>Delete the 3ds folder from the root of your SD card if it exists
Did that...
>Copy the contents of the starter folder in starter.zip to the root of your SD card
>This will include a brand new 3ds folder to replace the one you just deleted.
Okay
>Copy the contents of the SafeA9LHInstaller .7z to the root of your SD card
This has ANOTHER 3ds folder.

Do you overwrite the starter 3ds folder with the SafeA9L 3ds folder? Doesn't make sense to do so.

Is there anyway to unlock amiibo shit with homebrew launcher?

no

The entire guide is a tl;dr, it's that easy.

Anyone have a USB ready copy of Donkey Kang Tropical Freeze they can upload to google drive?

I only have a tablet to download with so I can't use Mega.

Why isn't the Plailect Wii U guide in the OP?

wiiu.guide/