fuck me with an icicle Mei

Post Captain Amari(best girl)
>flanker mains thought they could dethrone the queen of OW

>20 games of comp
>only one payload map
How

clyp.it/mntsr4je

Ana main reporting in

What did you guy think of the new comic? I thought it was cute, but I think it lacked any strong emotional impact and was lackluster in content. We could have seen a lot more in 12 pages.

I still don't understand this ship.

Well time to go find a new game with non autistic developers.
Been fun boys Geoff needs to be fired or step down for the sake of the game.

Genjicucks btfo

t. genji/tracer/reaper/bastion/mccree/pharah/symmetra/tanks/hacker/hanzo/widow/other healer mains

if you find anything good lemme know
something that has pretty colours and good gameplay
and isn't console

>last bastion
>woodpecker makes bastion go omnicshit and wants to murder everything
>comic
>explosions and gunshots right next to bastion
>he just runs away

Why do we care about comics again?

Just say t.every other character other than ana

Why do you double nigs keep picking Genji into bastion comps?

Do you honestly think you can kill bastion?

>t. half the heroes in the game
maybe they're not the problem

Jeff and Geoff

I like the idea of Mei hating Junk at first. Junk has a crush on her and tries to give her gifts/go on dates. Mei slowly, over time finds the golden heart inside Junkrat. they marry and have a kid later.

I wonder why that was never used. Or what it would be used for.

Also personal favorite widowmaker vocieline
clyp.it/si1djhzi

It exists. Didn't really care about it and I just have to hope the next thing is about heroes I'm more interested in.

Jeff Kaplan is the true overpowered hero

Those are folks always together, its no wonder people quit en masse when they see them

The queen cannot be stopped.

What the fuck is that on the far right? Platinum? Above gold?

Mccree is currently drunkenly fucking sombra not Hanzo.

Probably voicelines for spring.

yes, he's level 2106

>Jeff isn't severely balding

Nerf grenades damage and anti heal

Let her keep her rifle as is on live, or if really need be reduced its scoped damage so she's not able to solo pharahs or other characters that suffer at extreme ranges like McNuggets

there I fix

Did Morrison give it to her good back in the day?

No but he gave it to her husband

pretty good.

I spent 12 pages waiting for things to get interesting

Ana doesn't need a nerf.

Anyone with JP audio here? Shizuka Ito is too fucking good as widowmaker

And Romi Park as pharah, just perfect

What in tarnation did you just hollar at me you little cattle rustler? You should know that I’m the best goddamn cowboy from Texas to Tennessee, and I have been involved in countless cattle drives across the midwest, and I have over 300 confirmed wrangles. I am train’d to fire a rattlesnake clean through the eye with my trusty six-shoot from twenny yards off. So do ya feel lucky, partner? I can blow your hat clean off without breaking a sweat, ‘ear me buddy. Ya feel so darn safe behind yer new fangled electric telegram contraption. Well, you gotta another thing coming, partner. Right now i’m in cahoots mah secret network of highly skilled bounty hunters so lock up your barn cause there’s a storm coming, bucko. The storm tha’s gonna level your puny little ranch off the west, the whole fucking caboodle. I can be any point of the map, at any point of my pocket watch. An’ I can beat your shit to a pulp o'er 700 ways, and tha’s just with mah brawlin’ mits. Not only am I prepared for a rootin tootin point an’ shootin, but I’m loaded with all kinds of nasty boomsticks and I’ll use them to blow your ugly mug off god’s good earth, Oh boy kiddo, if only you knew the knee-high cow shit you got your boots into by airin’ yer lungs at me. Maybe you coulda thought twice. But you just coul'nt, you just darn di'nt, and now you’re gonna have to pay up, you god darn coot. I’ll make yer mah privy, boy. So get ready for the shitstorm. You’re a walking coffin, partner.

agreed

t. GM genji

Kinda weird 76 was the first man to figure out she was alive

Her nerf got reverted already.
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753516591#post-2

Does this look like the face of justice to you?

Ana requires more skill than Dva and is actually fun.

Also Ana isn't shit tier waifu bait.

>Romi Park as pharah

really, now? hmmmmm....

>spider come out to play
>spring

What? I don't know much about spiders what is the connection?

Blizzard literally fucked themselfs ass with Sombra. She counters every future healer and offense hero and they cant nerf her without losing big sum of players that refuse to play anything else.

>Also Ana isn't shit tier waifu bait.

Bruv you've been missing out

clyp.it/npeqzmq2

Hard to say because most heroes have voice lines that haven't been used. For example Tracer has an All Your Base reference sitting in the files that I've never heard in-game before. Looking forward to whatever her VA was teasing.

That should be Geoff instead of Jeff. Kinda confusing since your two lead devs have names that sound the same.

>using voices other then what is intended by blizzard

Yeah I was just joking. Jack didn't actually fuck Anas husband. Actually probably his ex husband since she doesnt have a ring and didnt reveal she was alive to him. Of course Ana also call jack "a friend" so I doubt they are fucking.

YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE

Sombra was fine as she was before. People who don't know how to play her complained enough so blizzard is overbuffing her now and she'll become the next Ana.

pls more

not for long

98% of Sombra players are Mystery Heroes players, 88% of them find the nearest ledge and jump. The remainder wonder how to play her and die within 30 seconds of leaving spawn.

I want more Widow skins.

FEELING POWERFUL! AND I'M NOT EVEN ANGRY!

Why Ana is such a semen demon? Do you think she fucked nerds of non combatant Overwatch staff in her free time?

>impact damage is back
for LITERALLY WHAT REASON

Spiders are cold blooded, so they become much less active during Winter. Once Spring arrives and it warms up, they start showing up a lot more frequently.

>alternating between the backs of 3 tanks is hard when their hitboxes are as big as a barn
>throwing grenade at your feet to negate a flanker damage is hard
>nanoboost is a literal press Q to land on someone
>they bothered to make her scoped shots hitscan so you can shoot pharah easier

The only hard thing about ana is landing a sleep.

But it is intended, who else directs the audio?
>muh lost in translation
that's not how it works

Atta boy

Would you rather Your ally sombra
>focus on keeping healthpacks near your team/on your side of the map hacked for more uptime
>focus on starving the enemy of their health packs

yes i'll be doing both but can only really focus on 1 more than the other.

>solidly around 2700 for first 3 seasons
>friend starts playing the game and duo's with me in my placements
>place mid gold, then lose 15 games straight and struggle for a week in 2000's and below
>wait until 3AM to play a bit without him and i've won 6 straight so far

Fuck, what do i do

Lol I know, it will be interesting to see what's down the road in terms of story . I don't know how I feel about the new Torb comic though. I wish we got that as well as a new important main story comic

>focus on starving the enemy of their health packs
^This

Starving the other team.

I mean Chu is present at all english recordings to make sure they are said the way he intended them to be.

I'd rather have my ally Sombra hack something actually useful like the enemy tanks

game is just placing you at your real mmr

That would certainly be nice. At this point I'd think she wouldn't miss out on four events in a row but we'll see. I'd like more story stuff about Widowmaker's history but there's so many other heroes that need focus it would just be selfish at this point since she's been in multiple shorts.

starve them like marvin

Is the damage change mentioned on Ana's rifle damage only or is it also healing ?

>needing healthpacks when OPana has your back

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE

To be fair, that is how PTSD sometimes works.

It can be triggered by completely innocuous things and not by stuff you would expect.

Depends. Depends on the enemy team composition, on my team's composition, the map, and whether it's attack/defense.

>Torb loves Omnics now
>they'll probably remove all his robo-bigot voice lines in Numbani, Nepal, and King's Row

Who's next? Zarya? Roadhog? Junkrat? Doomfist? Are they going to make this game utterly saccharine instead of just mostly?

Damage. Her healing and damage had different values so they would mention them separately.

Just kill her quickly and boom, no healing for the enemy team at all.

Either pre-talon Widowmaker or Napoleonic/Revolutionary widowmaker for Bastille day would be great.

It felt bland, I'm not sure what they were doing in the first place.

I thought the comic was supposed to reveal one of the gay male characters. Because that is what they were going to do right? reveal one of them as homos?

Yea but bastion is a robot. He follows directives, no matter how good his AI is he should still go into murder mode every single time he gets triggered by a event.

fuck i found the source for this 2 days ago and forgot it already, who?

Roadhog will meet a nice omnic and realize he was in the wrong to blow up the omnium. He'll then shed the mask and become an upstanding citizen that works towards peace with the omnics.

NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP ME

how bastion end up from germany to sweden?

This has gone too far when people start sympathizing with a fictional group of robots in a blizzard game. Besides, everyone knows the omnics are the bad guys, they ruined the outback, mexico, parts of london, the list goes on and on

How many Overwatch members saw this?

BUCKLE UP, THIS GUNSLINGER'S LOADED.

Well he msut ahve been walking for a long time.

The people in this thread are fools to trust the omnics. They will see

arhoangel

>ana mains cried they won't be able to abuse their crutch op hero anymore
>jeff actually listened

this game is a joke

It's not that far, and Bastions awakening was supposedly a year ago.

>Roadhog and Junkrat
Fuck, I hope not. Say what you will about Torbjorn, but at least they have a very good reason for hating omnics. Luckily this is a cartoon and Junkrat and Roadhog are technically villains, so they're probably "allowed" to be racist.

s76, reaper and rein and maybe tracer since she can time travel and all.

>3males and a lesbian
Checks out