hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

>Gwent beta keys
gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sliverfishes/silverfish/tree/master/Deck Settings/Data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to come on over to /svg/

We have:

>cute girls
>more than 3 viable decks
>a Deathwing-style card that is actually good
>another expansion coming soon
>50+ free packs for new players

>Playing Zoolock into Secret Hunter
>I keep playing small minions
>He keeps playing traps
>I can't do anything, he just hero power passes
>If I attack him his traps autoclear my board
what the fuck am I supposed to do?

>NIGGER PRIEST STEALS TWO DEVOLVES OFF OF ME

TWO DEVOLVES

FUCKING TWO

AND HE DEVOLVED MY FUCKING SEVEN DROP INTO A FUCKING BOMB SQUAD

FUCK NIGGER PRIEST

FUCK NIGGER PRIEST

Stop playing this shit game.

The big Elder Scrolls Legends reveal is tomorrow or Friday so I'm just about ready to.

out fucking played

i already did

>crafting an all gold pirate warrior

who the FUCK does this

so pirate rogue got a buff now that there's no 1/3 weapon

It's sad how dead this general is

dead general, dead game

>170499396
Well, akshually, Edwin VanCleef is not a pirate captain, but the leader of the criminal organization known as the Defias Brotherhood, and while you fight him on a pirate ship, he is not its captain. In fact, Captain Greenskin(another classic legendary) is the captain of that particular ship, and leads the pirates under VanCleef's command.

>nepnep
>dragon ramp
>aggro face deck

Thats only 3 decks

we're just laddering

I need a deck that have over 90% win rate against pirates cunts I used a standard dragon priest on heroic brawl and got fucked in thr ass 0/3 i am mad its not like i had bad draw they just do 50 dmg in like 6 turn

>0/3

you just suck at the game

Doing 50 dmg in 6 turns consistently is fine

Fuck off pirates scum

>warrior druid meta

t. shieldbearer

go get another 1000 gold pack retard

edit your deck, you say dragon priest but you might have different cards like dragonfire potion and bookwyrm which cost too much against hyper aggro , maybe try argus and double northshire 1/3's are good right now, holy nova is a turn earlier. Make sure to save pain for frothing dont use it on 2/3 pirate if you can save it, bit experimental but you can try Holy for a health swing or maybe less out there sub in a priest of the feast.

Ay 90% win rate piratebotter. Are you lurking? Can you help a poor minority black tranny out by sharing your list? I keep tettering out at rank 10

Just a heads-up for tomorrow, Reaver and I are gonna do two Heroic Brawl runs and we'll stream it. Figure it'll be something interesting to watch on a quiet thursday afternoon.

On turn one I play Voidwalker in zoo. On turn two the opposing priest plays Northshire Cleric. Do I hit into her or do I hit face?

>cunnyfags get 8 free packs out of nowhere
This isn't fucking fair. It's just digital shit, giving them away increases player contention with the game, what justification does Blizzard have being so stingy?

Wait a month after Un'goro and it'll be even deader. Each expansion is a temporary resurgence and then a massive hemorrhage.

their cards are too valuable to give out willy nilly

Because shadowverse is a super ded ass game

Blizzard doesn't need to give away anything, players will buy anyway

face
no point in having a 1/1 and they'll just have a 1/3 with a free draw.
If you draw abusive you'll still have a 1/1 but at least it will be dead

>I have a deck called Nigga Priest that is just outright stealing cards and minions

It's meh, But nothing is better then to see someone quit because I took there 13/13 Rag Lightlord

Threadly reminder that Arena is rigged and streamers are given special RNG to con newbies out of their shekels.

Anyone who denies this is a Jewzard shill.

Stuck at rank 10 and it seems like every deck i try gets fucked over from the shitty rng. Even went cancer pirate warrior and got fucked on draw.

Just frustrating sometimes

Post OC since this place is dead of pictures and we still waiting on card releases

I made a early gvg priest deck that focused on the recombobulator and shadow madness combo. got some meme combos in there as well like shrinkmeister and crazed alchemist. might try it again with the new cards

Mine is full meme, Summon from Deck... copy/summon from opponents deck... Ressurect... Confess Paletress...

I even run Goya

Only thing bad is that the flavor text is too dark. Hearthstone flavor text is supposed to be "funny".

It's a Star Wars reference. "I find your lack of faith disturbing'

They should have shifted shrinkmeister to standard. It was the perfect 2 drop for priest

i like it but too abusable in the face warrior meta

jesus this sucks

So I am on par with Hearthstone developers?

post yfw hunters will still be shit after un-goro and the whole "dinosaurs are beasts" will be just a meme used to get players hopes up

Holy shit that Goblin is lucky.

I'd be happy. The hunter class should be deleted from the game.

>muh underage scantily glad girls

fuck out of here pedostone faggot

OP with spells, horrible with minions. Very weird card.

>down to fatigue
>drop this and frost nova
>HELLO!

Same. All the people with preorder cardbacks seems to have been drawing the nuts too.

>underage

That's a shortstack, you subhuman plebeian.

>Decide to purchase the last Kara wing and finish it up for some dank ass dragons
>Playing Renolock
>Summon Jaraxxus against Malchezaar wondering if there will be an interaction
>Malchezaar gets bad that Jaraxxus took his invitation
>Jaraxxus starts singing Karaoke about the League of Explorers

>Draft Priest
>Get 0 3-mana +3 health birds
>Get 0 board clears
>Get 0 good cards period.

Retired after one loss. Not wasting any more time on this broken mode.

I like this and the flavor text

Velen without the healing

Also, For minions or spells that give '+1 Spell Power' that he would go from x2 to x3.

And /v/ said he was useless at being "9 mana 6/4"

I'd kill myself it they printed a Kael'thas card this boring.

>Kael'thas Sunstrider created a strategy that revolved around trying to defeat your opponent in one turn without requiring any cards on the board. Fighting for board control and battles between minions make an overall game of Hearthstone more fun and compelling, but taking 20+ damage in one turn is not particularly fun or interactive.

Do suggest some ideas since I was trying to make him Neutral (Like other Adventures and legendaries)

The only other idea is for him to copy any spell played and Yogg it for its owner.

play that card if you're so great

Maybe something involving the duders that you fight alongside Kael, or maybe something involving the legendaries they drop? I just find the idea of "He's a powerful mage, so he gives +2 spell damage" very boring. Like nothing at all seperates him from that +2 Spell Damage Kobold card that is run in Freeze Mage.

This is possibly the weakest card I've ever seen. I would play Faceless Behemoth over this.

It isn't "+2 Spell Damage"

It is "x2 Spell Damage"

He is a Velen that is Neutral Legendary that with certain card effects like this can make him 'x3 Spell damage'

Basically, Instead of making a fireball "8 damage" it becomes "12 damage"

Was made back when Explorers League released, She needs updating

warning: shield generators may explode

Don't worry, Get ready to bitch at Illidan that the set had as the final unlock

/svg/ here, started out with shadowverse a few months ago and recently got masters in it. This game looks pretty interesting.
1. How much money would i have to spend to netdeck with like 2 different decks
2. Why should i play this? Give me good replies i know blizzard has good shills

You play it for fun interactions, fun card ideas and non weeaboo BS and a healthy dose of salt.

Would you rather go blind or have your dick cut off?

Yeah you're right I didn't notice the x2, sorry about that. That does make it a bit more interesting, this could be pretty nuts in something like Miracle Rogue.

lore, polished client, rng lets you win unwinnable games (and also lose them), really easy to learn

how much do i have to give to these kikes?

If you are patient, nothing

At worst, $15 for Karazan if you aren't a faggot

Depends on how much you really want to spend and how fast you want to be competitive. The beginners package for 5 dollars is a pretty good deal for 10 packs and a garaunteed legendary. But if you're not patient, be prepared to drop about 50 dollars an expansion to get 1-2 meta decks.

cool thanks guys ill check it out for sure.

being able to farm value off hero power is a great dynamic, and while it doesn't always come into play it's nice when it does
SV doesn't really have that unless you use khaiza
and despite the degeneracy of the metagame, you have more chances in HS to hero power for value than you do in SV to farm carrots for value

Here is the attempt at making Illidan

Made a mistake, Didn't nerf the weapons back to 4/2

fel mending is literally broken. That basically means your opponent has to burst you from 10 or they will never win

the discover an effect is bullshit since you are capable of 12 damage every turn

Duly noted, Any suggestions to fix the effects?

I like this one a lot. Very interesting.

>you are capable of 12 damage every turn
it says 4/2 dual warglaives, which I would fucking hope refers to the already existing vanilla 4/2 weapon and not the windfury one this OC spawns in with

>That basically means your opponent has to burst you from 10 or they will never win
wow, terrifying, so difficult

The card is fine, OCfag, it's just a fruitless exercise the way all OC is

I think so, I had both named the same. Should probably rename the warglaives that are first equipped

Not him, neither know if you still there, but

github.com/sliverfishes/silverfish/tree/master/Deck Settings/Data

I get consistent 70-90 winrate with pirate warrior at rank 20.

Blizzard is going to start out giving 15g per 3 wins but the pack prices are going to be 150g and arena 200g.