Hello friends. I'm starting a financial services business. I'm considering opening a company in Seychelles...

Hello friends. I'm starting a financial services business. I'm considering opening a company in Seychelles, that is owned by a company in Belize. Has anyone here ever done that? Any advice?

I know I don't need to have a physical address in Belize, nor travel there to start my company, but what about Seychelles?

Pic related. Seychelles flag with anime.

>not basing your company out of Nevada

kys

So youre asking neets for some company investing advice? Neet consultancy aint exactly free you know. We have coin markets to manipulate

Do you have a license? What sort of financial company?

If he has to ask here, I'm guessing its probably for his boiler room scam

Well as long as he learns something

I realize that. But I still had hope.

No. I'm going there exactly because it's unregulated and has almost no taxes.

I don't want to scam people. In my view being a bad payer is one of the best ways to not make money. I simply don't have the required capital to regulate the company.

It's a binary options company btw.

You moron they won't let you just open a finance company willy nilly comoddities is one thing but financial advice is basically asset management which is harder

Shit didn't read the post fully, if its trading options you will need a licence from them. And comply with other countries as well.

In Seychelles you don't need a license. Forex and binary are unregulated there. Same on panama. That's why so many companies choose to start their business there, then move to Belize or Cyprus.

>he

>basing your company in the most cucked country in the world

If OP was serious about this company he would be able to find information online instead of learning from Veeky Forums.

Asking on Veeky Forums actually fits the definition of "finding online".

which island you on? My mothers on la digue i think.

>I don't want to scam people
>It's a binary options company btw.

>which island you on? My mothers on la digue i think.
What do you mean?

No bully.

>No bully.

*cough*I was going to do the same thing*cough*
Want a business partner?

I was thinking of targeting my country, offer national companies options, no one does that here yet.
I guess I launch in two countries at the same time. Where are you from?

Someone to help with money to open the company would be nice. How much money could you put in and what related skills do you have? Do you know how to program?

I guess I could*

>I'm starting a business
>I don't know how to start a business and am asking Veeky Forums to spoon-feed me

How retarded are you?

You have to learn somehow.

I just want to know some specific things about opening a company in a certain remote country. People here might know because it's often used to avoid taxes and money laundry.

Money laundry?

You mean money laundering. This isn't a board for you. Go ask your mom for your colouring books again

>everyone has English as a native language