/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1038

Concept art Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny is out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (waifus confirmed)

Sales:
Inquisition (Origin/EA Publisher sale)

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Stuck between choosing Cora or Divine Leliana.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel greatness!
youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

Friendly reminder that Andromeda is just 12 light years away.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12445271/r
strawpoll.me/12493150
youtu.be/MWzWpSYQEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=oGG1zbjbBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for first.

Second for Cirilla.

Sera??

First for best girl

strawpoll.me/12445271/r
reminder

It is okay, user. No one likes Leliana anyway.
>no one will ever give her flowers
>no one will ever watch her play with her fat nug
>no one will ever listen to her bard tales
>no one will ever explore the wonders of Val Royeaux and Denerim with her
>no one will ever pray to the Maker with her
>no one will ever touch her cute nose

I appreciate Leliana as a hard working employee but that bitch is crazy

This. I liked her better in Origins when she was nice. Also, asking her about my Warden in Inquisition and knowing that she still considers her to be her closest friend was the best feeling ever.

She's become so sad and soulless... Atleast best girl Morri is still the same.

So I'm doing a nightmare FF run for the first time.
Is Iron Bull even usable with friendly fire if I don't want to control him the whole time?

Why would you willingly put on friendly fire? The only game I've played that's properly balanced with ff in mind is Origins. If I were you I would just make Cass the tank.

Give him a shield and let him tank. With two-handed spec, he melts, even on normal difficulty.

I was reading the wiki on Par Vollen and it said there is another sapient race called the Fex that has been there since before the Qunari. Has that been brought up anywhere besides the wiki?

Nowhere in-game. Gaider mentioned about them somewhere and the wiki copied it.

They could be just a division of the Qunari

I know it's probably a pipe dream but I really hope that in DA4 they make each race have a unique body, poses, and animations, and don't just squash and stretch the human body.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/12493150

This is undeniable and anybody that does deny it is objectively wrong.

But user, those are all the same game.

>Solas bottom tier
>Sera that high
>Varric on two different tiers
>Sebastian not in his own shit tier
"No"

It's bait.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

>You will never be Harold of Andraste

Someone needs to feed me.

I think you've eaten enough.

My stomach says no.

Maybe if it was smaller it wouldn't need so much food

That is rude, user.

>mayonnaise
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be disgusting, but it actually can be used as a legit substitute for eggs in baking. Maybe not that much, but it's been done.

>making cole more spirit to protect him from barslut

Andromeda AU where Peebee is replaced with 2B!

2B or EDI?

EDI is shit, so...

So does /dag/ execute Loghain or betray best bro Alistair? Won't be posting for 8 hours atleast so interested in the (You)s when I get back

Loghain being forced into the Wardens is a good punishment and DA:I shows he does well there (and has a second opportunity be sacrificed). I'm fine "betraying" Alistair here.

Forced Alistair/Anora marriage and Loghain left alive is the best outcome (barring RP based choices).

Force Alistair to marry Anora and rule Ferelden. And let Loghain become a Grey Warden. Everyone is happy.

>youtu.be/MWzWpSYQEsM
MEA MP footage

that pic reminds me
everyone here knows the truth about grand enchanter fiona, right?

The Calling cure?

I knew it but I forgot

No Quarian No Buy

................lol

not about greywarden-related stuff
more personal stuff/secret stuff
i want to discuss it but i don't want to reveal something like this if it's a spoiler and you haven't know or forgot about it

Mommy stuff?

>guy that wrote an ME:A preview saying Liam explicitly says he's not into guys has edited it
>now says Liam says he's "not into that" and "that" could be casual sex or sex in general
what does it mean......

Who cares about liam, he is the token nigger from 2 except ugly this time.

That Liam is still written by Sera's writer so he's going to be a shit regardless of his sexuality.

YASS
is this widely known here or should i just shut up?

Bioware got to him and told him he's not allowed to say which romances are available to which gender.

I guess not many people know that but who cares. The game has been out for 2+ years, discuss anything!

Elves are the cutest!

*screams back*

She was kinda bi-polar in Inquisition, yeah.
That's probably those lizard shitters that we meet/read on in Descent.
I'll punch you in the dick.

I axed his ass.
He can go make terrible snap decisions in whatever plane of existence he's on.

This general has been here for several years. Every tiny thing your tumblr brain has thought up has been discussed at some point or another.

You mean that she likely is Alistair's mom? I don't know shit about DA lore but even I heard about that.

hahaa i guess it is alright now
it was just very surprising to know it
i didn't read any of the novel but i recalled that the name "fiona" also belonged to an axe/dagger in da2.
after finishing "in hushed whispers" and back at the skyhold, talked more with her, i knew something was fishy about it.
went to my da2 game and read the codex for fiona (the axe) and bard's honor (same model axe) and found that fiona (the person) was an inspiration to duncan and that king maric had an elven lover.
went to the wiki and read more about duncan, fiona, and maric and BAM! she was alistair's mom.
i wonder why bioware didn't include more about her in inq since it's an interesting storyline.

but why didn't bioware include more about her in inq? it could branch out to an interesting storyline and possibly quests. instead we got new faces with mild characters save for some

>it could branch out to an interesting storyline and possibly quests
Give an example.

Good taste.

aside from finding out more about how to cure the calling and converge her story with the warden (which will make the warden to appear in the next game), it could expand to finding maric with alistair and find out how he came to have dragon's blood etc, just like in The Silent Grove and Until We Sleep.

captcha: griffons gwyn

ten

>Be female Cousland
>Be throws in prision because of that traitor's daughter
>Sworn revenge while you slaughter your way out of prison
>Agree with that harpy request of an alliance to get her in your favor so you can get that sweet payback
>Go to the landsmeet
>Shit about to get real
>Some stupid Loghain's minion tries to stop me before I get there to claim whats rightfully mine
>Bitch gets decapitated lol
>The traitor tries to act tough but everyone is against him
>He demands a duel in a pitiful attempt to save his honor
>Let my pretty pet prince go at him
>The traitor didn't stand a chance
>My pet executes the traitor in brutal and beautiful fashion
>The harpy start to screech
>Laugh while I usurp her throne and she is powerless to do anything, may she rot in the cells for the rest of her days
>My pet is now King, and I'm his Queen
>Ferelden is mine

>Be female Cousland
hehehe... nope!

It's official, for MEA you will need a 1060 to get 30fps if you are lucky, have fun!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how a developing team can fail this hard?

its just amazing at this point

>1060
>30FPS
>On 1080p
>It doesn't even look good

Worth every frame!

hey um that's??? bad??? we're really worried about this game now???

>male version looks fine
ummmm sexist anyone??

well...i am, if this game fails really hard EA can shut down bioware and no more DA4

What if CDPR buys DA

>intentionally making badly optimized trash
They want it to fail, user.

>have enough money for a 1070
>all the good new games are console exclusives
>ME:A looks like garbage
>DA4 never
>TESVI never
>Cyberpunk in 2020
>it'll be outdated by the time something worthwhile finally comes out

More than 200-250 for a gpu isn't really worth it imho unless you really want to pimp it up with above 1080p resolutions.
>TESVI never
W-why not?

A 970 can't max DAI on 1080 60fps so it makes sense a 1060 can't in MEA

>Makes sense
For BioWare standards

Yeah, it's consistently badly optimized

>They want it to fail, user.
What makes you say that?

>ME:A is a commercial failure
>EA can finally make Bioware work elusively on mobile games without shareholders complaining

But if they're doing mobile games... then doesn't that actually mean there won't be a DA4? I'm happy to smack talk Bioware, sure, but I don't want them to fail that badly.

Thing is, there's been such an influx of demanding games recently (GTAV, Dishonored 2, the new Tomb Raider, this quality BioWare product now) that I'd rather be safe than sorry.
>W-why not?
It was a figure of speech but Todd did say that we shouldn't expect a new TES for a long time because they intend to release two more games before that.

>everyone female npc is wearing the same jacket

Will MEA be good, lads?

I really need it to be good....

What do you think?

No

I think it'll be shit.

I hope I'm wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGG1zbjbBaM

everytime i look at femryder i find her cuter

Peebee's butt looks shitty.

It probably smells shitty, too!

>tfw no waifu

How?

>someone finds this anime child attractive

well, yeah, people have different tastes!

I just want a cute, stylish wife to cuddle with, is that too much to ask?

So Liam might not be straight after all. When will the games end, /dag/.

It will take some time to acclimatise to the weird (read: ugly) art-style but the game itself probably be okay. Not groundbreaking, but okay.

...Perhaps...a uniform of some sort...?

Well. It's better than the Mako, at least. But then again so is type 2 diabetes so that's not saying much.

>tfw leaving Hawke in the Fade and she apologises to Merrill

I find it hard to believe they'd realize their only m/m romances were with non-squadmates and not make Jaal or Liam bi to try even things up. Especially if all three female squadmates are available to straight men and two of them also for lesbians.

But then again, this is the ME team and not the DA team. Expecting him to be straight desu