Be learning how to drive a manual transmission

>be learning how to drive a manual transmission
>almost have the grasp of hill starts but still occasionally roll a few inches
>be driving around
>asshole in little mazda pickup getting like 2 inches from my bumper
>make extra sure to have the clutch up far enough when I let go of the brake so I don't roll
>he honks at me for taking too long
>want to just roll into him for being an impatient faggot

Theoretically speaking, if I did roll into him how would the police know who was at fault? No skid marks and the damage would be limited to a cracked/scratched bumper cover which wouldn't say much. This is also one of those states that if you rear end someone, unless you can prove otherwise with hard evidence such as with a dash cam, you are automatically at fault.

What would be the difference, from the cops perspective, between getting rear ended and rolling a few inches or so into some tailgating faggot behind me?

Other urls found in this thread:

hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/buick/grand-national
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he has a camera or there are witness's you would be fucked. Stop being a poorfag and get an auto with paddle shifters

auto a shit

It was on back roads and he was the only faggot around.

Use the ebrake until you git gud.

>stop
>ebrake
>go
>gas
>release clutch
>ebrake holds you
>feel car want to go
>release ebrake
>go

Well I was using the ebrake originally but I wanted to graduate to using just the pedals

>paddle shifters
>i race go noaw

He could have a dashboard camera. Look up car fraud videos on youtube. Theres actually one where a guy rolled backwards at a light into a car and said the guy hit him. Its a matter of if he does have a camera be ready to eat shit. If not then hope hes not a nigger who will kill you

No, its fun

>No, its fun
depends what you want to do

i live on twisty roads, auto's fucking SUCKED and always overheats.

i find drifting and drag racing more fun

I live in Jew York where the roads are all straight.

oh yeah true get a built 4sp and go nuts then

Just go at your own pace. There are going to be impatient idiots out there all the time while driving; if you let every one of them bother you, then you will hate your life.
Intentionally wanting to damage someone else's vehicle for any reason is incredibly stupid, especially if its using your own vehicle.

I doubt he had a camera. A lot of people don't have dash cams where I live especially. There's also a gun in the glove box. Learned my lesson with my last encounter with a nigger on the road.

>be turning into road
>to the left there is a hill that goes downward so can't see what's coming but it's still far enough away that anyone coming over the hill could stop if they were doing the speed limit
>turn onto road
>suddenly hear horns
>look behind me and some nigger in a camry is chimping out
>follows me all the way to the next red light
>he jumps out and tries to open the door
>punch it through the intersection to get away from impending death by animal

I'm actually thinking of getting either a BMW M2 or a 2018 mustang depending on price senpai. The BMW might be a stretch though unless I find a dealer who wants to get rid of his

GROSS

Dont get either of those cars

Get one of these and boost the cunt hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/buick/grand-national

>inb4 v6 turbo
it was literally 30 years ahead of its time

I swear a nigger would pull out a gun and shoot you in front of 20 cops and say he din do nuffin. Must be that warrior gene that only niggers have

In Europe people use the ebrake all the time, even at red lights. There's no stigma about using it.

If you don't want to use it, learn to use all three pedals at once. Tip of your right foot on the brake, then roll onto the throttle.

Jesus man. How am I suppose to show off to a bunch of teenagers and girls in that thing?

ausfag here we do too

hecktick hills like this / cunt

I thought you guys were forced to ride emus after the great emu war

well we cant use convertibles because of drop bears

/s

Don't ever roll back into someone it shows your lack of driving skill. I do like to give idiots a scare though.
>d bag on sport bike tailgating me in right lane and off exit ramp
>stop on steep exit hill ramp at light
>d bag revving his bike giving me death looks for not getting off highway fast enough
>light turns green
>d bag revs extra loud, I roll back 3 inches then take off
>look in mirror: d bag shit his pants and dropped his bike thinking I would roll into him
fucking died laughing driving away at a reasonable speed. I didn't hit him he was just too fucking impatient to wait and tried to gun it and had a bail or something idk I don't have a bike and he probably wasn't very experienced if he was tailgating people, kinda unnesscary on a sport bike imo

Over here in the states learning stick is a bitch. I knew about the ebrake method but every video I've watched has people using just the pedals. I've had to learn everything by myself by throwing myself into the car and forcing myself to go places and watching youtube videos

nigger where in New York do you live? Where I am it's constant hills and turns. It isn't touge tier but it isn't nearly as bad as florida

Next time you should just pretend to enter a diabetic coma and lay with your head on your wheel until someone comes over. Then drive away.

I saw it happen once, tradie rolled back into a astra

>even at reds

Is this a meme? That much constant use can't be good for it right?

Use the e brake for now. Just to keep out of accidents. Practice hill starts alot more. I wear boots like 95% of the time cuz i mostly just drive to work. Im too clumsy to reliably with them to use just the pedals so i always use the e brake but i can double foot the brake n gas just fine wen in normal shoes. U may need different footwear, asjust ur pedals better for u, or us just need more practice

Love my V6 mustang but you can't fucking feel it lurch or even the rpms bog that much when I use the handbrake method. I just know I'm at the biting point by practice.
Drove an older BMW M135 and you could feel the fucker lurch forward when using the handbreak method and it made it easy.

Sorry but he's in the right. I don't want to wait at some fucktards who can't drive.

>tailgating is in the right

Sorry retards but even at a stop you have to maintain a mimum distance. Varies by state to state. But it exists for this reason and if some one rear ends you, you don't hit the car in front of you.

E brakes of for pansies

the trick is slowing down gradually and catching the biting point when you come to a stop on a hill.

as you slow down fully press in the clutch. Just before you stop lift up the clutch slowly (with some gas so you dont stall) until you stop, its better to roll forward and then stop instead of rolling back.

Its like when you swap to second from first, you usually hold the clutch half way for a second so you change gears smoothly.

just find a empty road with a hill and practice stopping then rolling forward and rolling back. Better yet practuce parrelel parking on a hill.

he'll ask you to start the car on an uphill incline and then he'll watch you roll back 3 feet before getting your car into gear which will confirm the mazda driver's story

>if he has a dashcam then you're fucked

Do NOT use the ebrake to fucking keep yourself from rolling. Holy fuck this makes it so much more complicated.

Learn your clutch engagement point, and learn where to keep it so it doesn't roll. Fuck off.

OP, just intentionally give it too little gas so you lurch forward then suddenly stop
I found that pulling clutch up to bite point while braking and then slowly holding on gas works fine

>tfw learned manual in an 85 s10 with no ebrake.

>tfw new car has anti hill roll back

Comfy af

That's good, but when there's a car right behind you take the easy way out and use the ebrake.

and he honked instead of driving around? kek

>constant use
guess what the ebrake was designed for. to keep the car from moving. using it from time to time wont hurt it.

The trick is to light up the rear tires and gently slide back into him.

This method is too complicated, in my opinion. The method I personally like to use is simply hold the brake until a few seconds before the light turns green. Then slowly let out the clutch just until you are at the bite point. It's a careful balance between the clutch just barely catching but not so much that the car stalls. The torque will keep you in place and then you have time to lift your foot off the brake and apply gas.

Trust me. I am a huge retard and this is the best ez mode way to hill start a manual.

>show off to teenage girls in a BMW in 2017
Not anymore, faggot. BMW is as basic bitch as they come these days, and this is coming from a guy who drives a """modern BMW"""

The ebrake is literally a brake.

They do fine with constant use, just need new pads every once in a while.