/svg/ Shadowverse General

bad soul dealer edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu41e5PVMAErk7a.jpg
twitter.com/kanemasita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute! CUTE!

U T S U
T
S
U

3rd for

They only had 60 viewers or so, but they're probably banking on Shadowverse getting bigger eventually in the west so they're getting in on the ground floor

Also right now I'm watching this musclehead screaming incoherently while trying to play Geometry Dash while I'm waiting for my queue

twitch tv/loltyler1

93695 need a concede

Thanks

i wanna fuck this elf

>Spring Cleaning
>Copyright Cygames
>randomly discard one craft called "Dragon" from the game
>afterwards, draw 1 new swordcraft legendary

>use in aggro
>all your Albert's and DoD's you're saving go away
>use in control
>all your removal and good wards go away

T-Thanks meido-chan.

>have 3 of almost every lego and gold from RoB
>still have Zero (0) Amelias
Wew lad, I hope the 8 free packs finally gives it to me because this is bullshit.

>farm 3k+ gold for expansion
>See all the new cards
Unless they create something other than hit face better cards, I'll probably wont waste gold on ToG

I checked the sv twitter to see if there were any new cards and lmao which one of you guys is this?

>tfw you're one of the few insane people who have tried discard dragon and actually understand how discard and draw effects work
This is a fucking insane aggro card and is gold tier for what it will essentially be used for.

She's not that good desu

Having saved the most rupees ever for this set as a dragon player is pretty rough.
>oh boy 100 packs day 1!
>I g-guess I can get 10 zeuses?

kek

Sahaquiels Girlfriend is going to be great for ramp dragon though

/pol/ not even once

>human next to a dark elf
They're only good for one thing

I don't see why you would even play it in aggro when you'd rather keep playing followers on curve. Mentor's Teaching is better if you need to slim down a deck since it'll give you +1 ATK too. Playing it past turn 5 or so basically makes it shit since you want to keep playing Albert, Awilda's, and DoD's if you need to.

More late-game to brick our hand isn't what ramp needs, you memer

Is it worth the risk of discarding your Alberts, though?

Midget souls fueling my ptp

Eh, I spent 100 packs on RoB and all but dropped the game two weeks later. So, if you want an advice, spend only half of what you have. That way you wont have to grind the meta you hate for the next expac.

I have 3 copies of every sword card except her, I even opened up my 3rd Aurelia today. At this point I don't care the game is just taunting me.

The point I've been hinting at for the last post in the previous thread and the beginning of this one is that it's possible to play this card in such a way it discards no cards.

In good effect, you will draw two cards per turn with no downside for every turn it is up.

What happens when you play a card with a discard and then do something else effect when you have no other cards in hand?

who

Spring Cleaning? More like Shit Cleaning.

>Gawain's an officer
>Cursed General needs to be cheaper
Will this combo be meme tier or legit?

>is that it's possible to play this card in such a way it discards no cards.
Absolutely, but does that even happens in Albert aggro?

I don't remember seeing them having an empty hand except on like turn 11 when they've already lost.

Name a class without naming it.
>Omelette du fromage

It's possible but saving spells for burn damage is pretty common in aggro decks and this pretty much interferes with that strategy. I'll try it out since I've tried out nearly every other shitty Royal meme, but I'm not expecting much.

Gawain is Oto+Sage support

Albert doesn't benefit from his effect because his Enhance cost remains unchanged

It's already legit. You can t5 setup now. God bless all the dead khawy souls.

Nigger you can do two alberts on turn 8 with him

Opponent has 6pp by the time you drop otohime though

>tfw dragon is literally just glorified neutralcraft now

what should I change here?

Gawain Lower's banner cost

>implying there won't be another craft with a better neutralcraft deck

>get a good deck
>still complain

dragoncucks everyone

Meme'd with a better ironwrought-arthur's light commandcraft deck yet? You get a lot of board stick

>You now know that wyrm spire works on them too letting you turn your shit into durrgins

Yup. Still wont save banner though.

>good
t. cygames

>"Oooh! Shiny stuff!" --Goblin Mage
>flavor text for a card from Standard Card Pack given via a card from a future expansion
I don't understand, is it the same flavor text from Rage of Bahamut, the game where all of SV's art comes from?

Give cost reduction to Haven, fuck.

>neutral cards are now better than dragon cards in general
Kek how will Rowen ever recover

A new power card for Dragon starting turn 1!

I can do this all day.

>7 turns of do nothing is good
:^)

>worse sacred plea
What did cygames mean by this?

>7

>1PP card drawing a card and healing you
>bad

Eh, at least those eggs look delicious enough.

It doesn't do anything until mana 7. In some games, you will die before it does anything. It's not a good card. Acceptable, average, mediocre maybe, but not good.

Dunno if it's worse. It heals you and if you play it later in game it's much faster/instant

i honestly feel like this card is gonna be sleeper op.

>haven gold
>reduce cost amulet

wew lad

It's not for pure Albert decks, it's for bumrush Sword. The type that fields shit like Princess Vanguard and Goblins and doesn't run maid leader since it's a slight tempo loss. That deck still runs Albert, but doesn't tutor him or stall until turn 9.

That's an issue I can see. Wanting to play only followers up until the final reach moments.

For when you don't have any in hand though, it essentially doubles your topdeck chance of getting your last bit of reach. Like Demonic Strike and Dance of Death are cards you 100% mulligan away usually.

I rather have Ivory. At least it nibbles enough for any ramped storm follower for finishing.

If that card was a last word 2: draw a card and heal triggers when overflow, shit would have been good.

Would it have been breaking the game if dragon has a removal and yields orb at the same time?

Why this picture get more disturbing when more I see it?

Sacred plea is better in the majority of situations, egg is better late-game. But a late-game 1 drop is hilarious design. Same reason the 1/2 dragon is used more often for killing other 1 drops than its draw.

HELP

>faggot emote spams
>pull out lethal next turn
>they dc ragequit

Why do people even spam emotes anyway? They'll be forgotten by the next 5 - 10 matches anyway.

Dragon get's 7 mana on turn 5. And it's a 1PP card, you can play it on T1 or anytime you have a leftover pp. It's not amazing but it's ok

Just bane bro

CAN'T STOP WONT STOP

It can be okay. It cannot be OP. How could it be? It's a 1 cost Bellringer. A 1 cost bellringer would be a great value play early game, how would a 1 cost bellringer at turn 7 ever be "overpowered"? You really need to look at this card objectively without trying to believe it will be overpowered just because it has vague synergy with a bad mechanic (ramp).

OH BOY. Hope he doesn't Ceridwen you after you get rid of Atomy

just sledgehammer it bro

It probably won't but I wouldn't be surprised if people actually start using it. People slept on Fervor saying it was dog shit during reveals but it's pretty common in ramp decks now.

The hell were you doing that the opponent was able to play 3 followers that stuck to board through turns 1-3(alternatively Attendant and 1 other follower+Voice of Resentment T4) while dealing no damage to Luna at all.

>he thinks we ramp consistently
Heh, found the guy who never plays dragon. Anyway, I otherwise agree. It is "ok". It is about what you would expect for a 1 mana bronze. But people aren't saying it is "ok", they are saying it is good or will suddenly change things for dragon. My prediction is it will have absolutely no effect on the meta, or dragon power levels. It is a cheaper Bellringer with a disadvantage. That's all.

Just sledge bro

Hmm...

This combo is pretty bullshit
I had a turn 3, 3 follower, AE and this guy just removes it and gets a free 8/8 because he played a lurching corpse

>made a Dariashitter rage dc by killing all his garbage with Monika twice
Nips are some of the saltiest faggots ever sometimes

i do and I regularly get 2 ramp and I don't even take the full ramp kit.

Like ivory, it's another hand neutral turn filler for when your hand can't use all its pp.

>bronze card 1pp what else do you expect? otk with it?

There's a small difference between actual PP ramp, 3 heal, draw 2 cards, and "heal 2, draw 1". People thought fervor wouldn't be playable because you'd die if you tried to use it, and that has partially been true. You DO die if you try to fervor against aggro, I played ramp dragon for most of my ladder climb, but when I play aggro now I have basically a 90%+ win ratio against dragon, they always flop if they try to do anything but play wards on every part of the curve. Fervor is a control vs. control play.

>This combo is pretty bullshit
>t.5/6 soccer mom
Are you for real?

implying i got rid of it

he removed my 2drop with undying resentment. his 4 cards were skull beast, lurching, banquet, and attendant. i didn't draw any removal

Wait, where?

>i didn't draw any removal
lrn2mulligan

It's ok. Enjoy this pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu41e5PVMAErk7a.jpg

Yeah Fervor is pretty much only good when you have a lead or can take some hits otherwise it's shit. Dragon Egg seems alright since it's not like you have anything else to play in turn one and you usually have leftover PP in early turns anyway. You won't be taking up space for followers either since it's Dragon.

small nip cock = rage

How many 1 drops do you run, though? For me, it's very few. I don't really want to have a lot of 1 cards. So for me using egg probably means replacing blazing breaths, which aren't bad. I'll probably end up using egg just because I DO like the ramp meme, but that's a separate question from it actually being good.

DE
LET

So Spring Cleaning is only good for topdeck, right?

>tfw I got memed by atomeme turn 4 in ranked AA
My asshurt will never recover

aaaaw shit nigga
I'm at WORK FFS

I see your weakness Isaboob. Your evil deeds end now!

>turn 5
>Atomeme just hit you for 10
>A Midnight Haunt was also played

>spring cleaning

Is that it for today? The worst card in this expansion?

promotions
my bad, source is twitter.com/kanemasita btw

>D0