overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

first for why are you up

mei's ass

I want to become good friends with Sombra and chill with her during our days off.

Sombra's perfectly built body.

Guys rate an idea
Ana still got her nerfs for grenade(Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30, Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50), but she get passive "Old Soldiers are hard to kill" (Receive 50% more health from healing sources constantly)

This will shut up Ana mains, they can't say she has no survivability now

Cant go to sleep without masturbating.

Because Im not a filthy NA

Because I don't live in an irrelevant timezone

>people finally warming up to the fact that sombra is best girl after pharah

About time.

I hated her design at first too

Facts about Doomfist
-combination of Reinhardt charge / tracer blink
-lower health more damage passive
-the doomfist and the person wielding it have seperate personalities (the doomfist is an omnic)
-doomfist will be available on the overwatch anniversary (may 2017)
-terry crews is the VA

This poster is correct.
Because I'm an europoor.

Symmetra is so fucking obnxious.

Sombra is busy taking cowboy dick on her days off user.

>I'm not a psychopath; I'm a high-functioning psychopath.

Tell me why no one is posting!

Where you guys from? I live in USA, specifically Washington state. If I play from 12AM-6AM local time, I get a bunch of South Koreans that pretty much only say NAISUUU on my team.

>every desire to get good
>can't get good

How do you guys do it? Since the string of open betas from Nioh and For Honor, I've been doing especially worse currently and it's disheartening. What do you usually do in a slump?

>I'm Roadhog running around being cute
>enemy Symmetra attaches her cancer beam to me and proceeds to bunny hop like a crack whore
>I wait for her to jump back into my face, hook her, and destroy her
B-BACK OFF!

I hate whenever I see a teammate try to RUN from her attack. You can't dude. You gotta kill her before she kills you.

>i hated Sombra's personality at first
>now i think she's pretty chill and would make a good friend
Silly user, she does that everynight, not during the days off. She keeps her days off for me so that we can watch movies and eat nachos.

Spain here.

crying makes u tired

general was mostly silver/gold dps mains and the ana changes being reverted sent them over the edge

some may have committed suicide

Goodman is retarded.
Yesterday I thought Blizzard is finally got the balancing right
But nope.Geoff's waifu is untouchable

Poland
Haven't found a good time to play yet.

Get out before the Californians take over

Fucking why did they revert the nerf on Ana's grenade? That shit was the main problem, not even the rifle damage

When will he or Blizzard realise he should never post anything on the official forum again

I don't understand Blizzard's reasoning at all. If they want to nerf Ana's damage they should just remove the completely unnecessary damaging part of Biotic Grenade.

1 - This would make her actually have to hit the flanker/dps 3 fucking times to kill them.

2 - This would severely reduce the absurd impact the grenade has when it strikes the front line and affects 2-3 allies and 2-3 enemies at the same time.

After they do that and she remains a must pick, they can then continue slowly removing the rest of the nonsense, make the grenade heal overtime instead of acting as a "I'm almost dead, no I'm not" button. Make the anti-heal only reduce heals by 50% instead of countering a fucking ult and being the deciding factor in too many team fights

Leave the damn rifle alone, the only character you're helping with this fucking change is Pharah.

>intelligent weapon
muh dick

Yeah, but Blizzard is filled with Pharahfags

HNNNNG

>remove chat from 1v1 mystery duel

there, its less shit now

>pharah
>not shit

If you think pharah is viable in comp you probably come from silver, it's only good that she has some survivability now.

best booty belongs to tracer

But how can I say "hey" at the beginning of the much then?

F A T
P I G

F A T
P I G

F A T
P I G

F A T
P I G

Is this correct?

>Blizzard is filled with Pharahfags
>0 buffs since launch

Her jetpack was significantly buffed

I just finished Your Lie in April and can't get over it.

>reaper doesn't shave

Lies, reaper keeps his impeccable legs in a top condition.

no need to bring Roadhog up user

Why is it that people in high plat/low diamond don't know how to deal with Pharah, like holy shit git gud.

One simple tip that'll help you find your way to Gitgudville is reflecting on your ability usage. For example, I see many Anas in Diamond and below consistently waste their nade to heal someone that's clearly safe and in cover, or waste their sleep dart on a longshot.

So, for any hero, if you ever find yourself thinking "Man, I wish I had [ability] off cooldown right now!" then perhaps you wasted it earlier.

Another tip which sounds deceptively obvious is to try and always be aware of your teammates' positioning. You'll often hear your teammates complain "WHERE'S MY TEAM," which is almost always not actually the team's fault. The simple solution is, if you're about to put yourself in a position that requires your team to also be in a certain area, check where they are BEFORE you go in. Ideally, you should also be communicating this with them.

These are two relatively simple tips that will help you climb, no matter which heroes you play!

That was just a cloak for the splash damage nerf.

Symmetra obviously shaves, and is extremely annoyed by any hair growing outside of her head.

Splash damage is retarded
If Pharah had Quake-tier splash damage, nobody would use any other DPS

There's this illusion that having a soldier on the team automatically means you don't have to worry about Pharah anymore.

>Torbjorn's hatred of omnics evaporates instantly because ??? retarded comics

That was so fucking dumb. If they do the same thing with Zarya I'll be pissed. They want all their characters to be different but if one of them takes the obviously bad/racist side in the black-and-white "moral issue" then they must necessarily be cured by the power of friendship. We can't have a flawed character, now, can we?

Even the "no score too small" killers got softened a bit in their comic.

>have shit accuracy
>it says you are grandmaster

Why is Zen so easy guise?

It's not about how viable Pharah is right now, it's simply that this is a stupid change that won't reduce Ana's cancerous damage nearly as much as it should, and practically the only Hero that gains a lot from this is Pharah, because she has much less to worry about since Ana is picked 95% of the games.

Best Kong
I see a lot of hacker koreans in QP, about to quit because of them.

Thank you blizzard for rating me 1200 points above my mates even though I played 80% of my placement matches with them you fucking braindead imbeciles

>Pharah switch they have a 76

Netherlands. I usually play during prime time (18:00 - 22:00 local). Haven't done my placement matches yet though.

koreans never shave lmao

I think you mean people would use dps other than soldier and tracer.

Agreed. Symmetra is a clean freak so she gets rid of it all. Mercy on the other hand, usually grows a bush because it's healthier in her medical opinion.

Revert Ana changes

>exclusively hit Reinhardt shields
>get grandmaster on Damage and Weapon Accuracy

I try to avoid stat viewers like that. I don't have anything against them, but sometimes it feels misleading. I guess that's why you have goldies who think they deserve to be at least at diamond with their rank.

>implying body hair is """unclean"""

when does season 4 end?

>removing self damage from Junkrat's nades

thats it

Im done with this shit game and its shit decisions

>the call that destroyed Overwatch

How devoted are you to your waifu/husbando?
If your waifu/husbando comes into real life and meet you for the first time, what will you do to get her/him to love you?

I don't personally think body hair is unclean, dumdum. But Ms. perfection autism symmetry woman might.

>self-destruct --> allahu akbar tactic won't work anymore
fuck this game

>pandering so much to bebbit

Do competitive game devs have no backbone, or is this normal?

I'm from Galicia, on the northwestern corner of Spain. I often get paired with or against french people, and we often insult each other. Fun times.

>Carry a bunch of games in silver
>have amazing stats because you're a low plat level player stomping 11 to 13 year olds.
>site screams "Grandmaster!, Grandmaster!"

Its fully retarded, stats can't be used like that.

livin' the european life my friend

>when a bunch of forum whiners are more important than the health of the game
bravo Blizzard

>I often get paired with or against french people, and we often insult each other. Fun times.

sounds pretty fun desu
i'm actually jealous that you euros get to experience all those different cultures

west coast usa only gets english-speakers and, if you play in the dead of night, koreans

we don't even get spanish-speaking beaners in our games

Even Reddit fucking praised Ana nerf.
I think Geoff wasn't on work yesterday, and it gave the opportunity to implement the changes
But today he found out, and well, you see the result

I spent valentines browsing her pictures and started learning spanish for her.
I have no idea how would i get her to love me though. Probably throw memes at her and hope she enjoys black humor.

WHY IS IT OK TO REMOVE SELF DAMAGE FROM JUNKRAT'S FUCKING GRENADES?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT DID THEY EVEN LOOK AT WHAT TEAM FORTRESS 2 DID WITH FUCKING DEMOMAN?

HERES HOW TO FIX IT AND KEEP NIGGERS FROM WHINING:

>Junkrat now takes 70% less damage from his own grenades

DONE

ITS THAT EASY LADS

HIRE ME HOLY SHIT

So is Junkrat now just a better Reaper?

GUISE I KNOW HOW TO FIX REAPER

You must muffle his footsteps and make the teleportation faster and silent. This way he can actually sneak up to people.

Blizzard aren't approaching this as a competitive game, its much more like hearthstone or LoL. The appealing to casuals, the dev-supported "esports huGe tourNAMENTZ!", and the "See, We Listen To The Community!” shitpatches all work to maximise profit from those games, and I'm pretty sure its working okay for OW.

I think it would have been smarter to treat it more competitively though. If, after Orisa, the metagame goes again to both teams having the same lineup regardless of attackers, I'm pretty much done.

How is Junkrat taking self-damage even a big deal? It takes a fuck ton of grenades to kill yourself and how often are junkrats even hitting themselves anyway?

>WHY IS IT OK TO REMOVE SELF DAMAGE FROM JUNKRAT'S FUCKING GRENADES?
They want to encourage Junkrat to be in the mix doing damage up close, which is more fun than sitting 20 miles away spamming into the air.

>everything they've ever done to Roadhog

>sam the ultimate trans guy
>uploads it to his tumblr

am i the only one laughing at this?

May

>im shit i cant properly engage up close with a grenade launcher without killing myself

Its like no one here ever played demoman in TF2 and learnt to not be shit at the game

this general is so fun to read since yesterday

Every other hero(apart from Pharah who can fucking fly), can fight up close
Demo got stickies and melee weapons

>one of our most beloved heroes
i fucking hate symmetra

This old cunt's DPS is still nerfed, good enough for me

Heroes like tracer mei rein and winston are pretty much fucked now because lol 120 danage to the face.

you got a no self damaging mine to use and a bear trap to put people in when they get too close

also maybe you should try to make distance because only retarded niggers hug their enemies non-stop thinking it will help

Lower projectile hitbox next?

Does anyone buy these things? I think it might be neat to get for your favorite hero but I can't see them actually being a collectable.

>properly engage up close
That's the thing, they don't want to constrict the definition of a proper engagement with self-inflicted splash damage.

Junkrat's playrate and winrate both scale inversely with rank. A common complaint against live Junkrat from skilled players is that there's no good reason to play him when Pharah exists. Removing self-inflicted damage helps give Junkrat more strengths, buffing him in close-quarters combat (about Reaper range) and letting him survive if he ults someone nearby.

How do we fix Winston? Holy fuck is he fragile.

What the point of playing Junkrat then?
I don't need to try to make distance with any other hero.Also making the distance means that, for example, I can't stay on the point
Junkrat is already weak, and this buff is not that much anyway.It only makes him more fun to play

Is there anything more fun then subtly throwing comp games so screeching aspie control freak faggots don't gain SR?

>>Torbjorn's hatred of omnics evaporates instantly because ???

Torbjorn was the guy that invented the Bastions which ended up being the omnics greatest weapon during the crisis. That's something he blames himself for and sees it that he has the blood of countless people on his hands for building a weapon like that.

And then here's one of those weapons, the one he built and indirectly killed so many people with, and it's completely harmless and unwilling to fight. That's why it's something that matters to him, it's like this is possibly the first good thing to come out of making the Bastions and maybe a shot at redeeming his past deeds.

And besides it's not like he's suddenly buddy buddy with Zenyatta or anything, Bastion is pretty much just an enormous torb turret to him.

I guess so, but I don't think like 10 damage really stopped that before.

People either love em or hate em. I'm in the the latter group, although the ones with helmets/masks like Rein and Reaper are somewhat tolerable.
I just wish they'd make affordable figurines with non-retarded proportions for once.