>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

atlus.com/caligulaeffect/
youtube.com/watch?v=idfp8z-zdTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder SMT V's MC will be a tomboy.

Great, another series I'll lose interest in.

Good, I don't want you playing my dad Kaneko's games.

>Kaneko's games

Stop posting.

I wanna cum inside Toki's barely fertile cunny, impregnating her, and abandon her to raise the child by herself!

SMT mobile game when? I want my very own demon summoning program.

RESPOND!

RESPOND RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I'm playing Nocturne and I want to fuse the best Cerberus possible you can get without having too many levels above him.
Do you have any advice?

You don't level up in Strange Journey.

Your suit does.

So, do the DDS games count as affliates to the mainline like SJ does?

>Not taking the Shining Brilliance into consideration
Levels don't mean anything, bud

Strange Journey is

gay

Posting best boy.

No

it doesnt rely on your level but rather on your progress in the story, it becomes available at 7/8

>True YHVH

What the fuck am I supposed to do? He uses Supernova and wipes both teams.

Maitreya looks like Matsuko Deluxe

>this Son of Man

I had to fuse some better demons and grind on twisted tokyo when I got to this part. Basically, make sure to have covered weaknesses (so he doesn't smirk), preferably with good hp (problem is these will tend to have weaknesses), have some demons that null/repel phys for good measure, and someone with dekaja/dekunda/Silent Prayer/magaon. Then use Flynn to give him a weakness.

I had Shiva with imposing stance and Krishna with Healing knowhow and Magaon, he's not too dangerous with only 2 press turns

The other team is expendable after Flynn pulls a weakness you can exploit

Is Mephisto's Growing Hate almighty skill any good? Thinking of swapping it out with Salvation or something

Is Attack All + Drain Attack any good?

Which game?

If DeSu, no. Attack all sucks, you could be doing way more damage with multistrike. If you're playing vanilla desu, don't even bother with physical demons

i just learned you faggots organized a group fap sesh?

is that true? lmao jesus christ you guys

>mad that he wasn't invited

yes
nah but like legit? was this recent?
im really not judging i just think its really fuckin funny

SMT III

A few years ago on Valentines.

It was just a few people sending sad panda links to each other.

oh brilliant, love it
i havent been coming here that long desu

i hope it was enjoyable and shame free

thats not even an organized group fap then
i do that with friends because we're degenerates

>there are people in this general who are still not in the skype group chat

you people still use skype?

fuck that

get a discord then ill be upset about being excluded

Someone spammed a discord for some time despite its negative reception, while someone also spammed anti-discord posts, and I guess like 5 losers joined there anyway.

The true experience is in this general though; making chat groups based on an image board community, based on a single player game series is pretty stupid.

>making chat groups based on an image board community, based on a single player game series is pretty stupid.

yeah i feel you
i also dont get making visiting a general a daily thing you do

i pop in here every now and then to see what everyone has to say, and join in if its fun

but some generals (yall not as much as say, xivg) are just... bizarre because everyone lives there, has their own weird community that hates each other, etc...

You'll lose interest because the protagonist is a different gender for once? Why?

Veeky Forums is like hell, and every general is like a different circle of it.

This place is mostly like purgatory, so I find it comfy here.

/smtg/ in the middle trying to summon a demon waifu.

this place is pretty comfy, i do love that about it

god that image is old
still accurate thought

Tomboys are SJW garbage.

Let me guess, you hated Nanashi because of his "SJW haircut" too, right? Kill yourself onegai.

Tomboys are cute user

>average consumer are chuuni men and fujoshi
doubt that.

No, Nanashi is a guy, so it was fine.

Gross.

>No, Nanashi is a guy, so it was fine.
What a fucking homo.

>being in /smtg/
>not liking dick

Is that a fucking Mara reference?

nanashi's hair isn't pink or blue though

Are you new?

No, I was in the skype masturbation session.

How could one man be so wrong?

Shit taste. Only elegant girls are good.

we /pg/ now

Reminder that big breasts are inelegant, only small breasted girls can be elegant

SMT crossover fighting game when?

SMT I Protagonist:
>focus on sword combat
>different swords for his moveset, pretty conventional
>no magic beyond elemental slashes

Aleph:
>gun based combat
>uses a sword but not a lot of emphasis
>much more gentle and Jesus-like in his movement than SMT I Protag

Demi-fiend:
>punch everyone in the face, demon like moves
>big ass spells for ranged
>can change Magatama for different abilities

Flynn:
>sword based, with a side of magic
>his magic is more controlled than the Demifiend's, to show he's a human
>Masakado helps in some attacks

Nanashi:
>like Flynn, but instead of sword based, gun based
>gets support from Dagda and his friends, very gay moveset

Doomguy (SJ):
>several different guns, full on rip and tear
>much more military style, no anime gay stuff
>different bullets mimicking his skills, no magic

Not him, but I do hate hearing nanashi's grunt when he attacks. Something about it just sounds weak. I wish it was more authoritative and impactful

I feel like the SJguy would be the faggiest character of the bunch.

This I don't want no girl protagonist. I could barely tolerate it in P3

he's fucking 15

Puberty starts at like, 10, mang

Besides, he's got some attack SFX that dont sound wimpy, it's just that he's got a couple that do and you can't avoid them

When can we have a REAL male protagonist? Not a sissy high schooler with noodle arms and a flat chest

you're free to stick to wrpgs if that bugs you

Doomguy's a true blue American.

Coincidentally he's also the absolute shittiest powerlevelwise.

Hoy

nah only homos like ripped guys

>doesn't like girl protagonists
>played P3P
Shit taste after shit taste. Every time.

Flynn is the manliest

atlus.com/caligulaeffect/

Satomi Tadashi's new game. Framerate looks like shit, but from what I've heard it's pretty good otherwise.

we only care for fujo devs around here

youtube.com/watch?v=idfp8z-zdTs

>skype group chat
What?

Don't worry about it.

Fuck you. He's the least effeminate and what not of all of Kanako's designed MCs.

Speesh Marine/Tadano has a sword too.

Not here to start power level shit arguments but that really isn't true.

Was it fun?

>but that really isn't true.
He's a bitchboy only worth anything because of the suit he was stuffed into.

>Fuck you. He's the least effeminate and what not of all of Kanako's designed MCs.
this, he's not some japanese teenager therefore he has an actual jaw line

Then why does Mem Aleph explicitly state his strength is what stopped her? Why does she freak out about his power? Why does Lucifer talk about how special he is? Why does Gore and Arthur for that matter?

>because of the suit he was stuffed into
He survived against demons that other members part of the Strike Team with Demon Summoning Program and same armor as he has didn't. So your wrong there.

I'd be down for that but then I'd still rather just have an SMT crossover normal.
At the very least an SRPG one so that I could run full humans and go to town on Demons.

He can't be a bitchboy when Gore and Arthur both repeat that Speesh Marine is the lynchpin for saving the human race and stopping the Schwarzwelt from wiping out the Earth and restarting everything.

Yeah he has a special combat armor, but remember, that didnt' do JACK SHIT for the soldiers on the Investigation Team the UN sent before they got the Demon Summoning Program from the Three Wise Men. Remember the start of the game after entering the Schwarzwelt? A lot of soldiers get wiped out despite their armors, guns, and tech because they can't even comprehend demons without it so their immune to their damage.

DeSu 1 and 2 protags can't do jackshit without Comps having the Demon Summoning Program either. Same with the first SMT MC and early on with Aleph as well.

But zoners are gay. No exceptions.

>zoners
???

Apocalypse had a crossover. A fighting game is the best for crossovers because you can show the full power of characters and still have it balanced.

If someone fights with guns and bullets, you can be sure as fuck that the character will be a zoner.

This is pertaining the "SMT fighting game" post.

>DeSu 1 and 2 protags can't do jackshit without Comps having the Demon Summoning Program either
They beat a bunch of demons at the start of the game with no equipment/COMPs though. And after a few level ups they can do fine without demons, or at least fine enough to beat that old fart for sure.

This would be so cool. Hell they could make a SMT x Persona game and actually include Persona 1 and 2 characters as well.

But SMT Doomguy uses a sword too? IIRC been awhile but I believe you can equip both a ranged weapon and a melee weapon on SJ protag. Best sword he gets is the "Sword of Heaven" after beating up the Whore of Babylon Fiend.

Schwarzwelt is the home of demon kind and its stated its them at their true power according to a bunch of demons who are friendly to the protagonists. Also no, wrong, DeSu 1 protags literally confirm it was because of the comps they weren't killed by demons, all who were also low level ones at that, replaying the game right now.

End of the game Mem Aleph can literally remove all the demons from your party and like said, she even confirms you beat her on your own fluff wise.

SRPGS can do the same thing though and you get the added benefit of not having Persona 4 Arena again.
While Arena was fine, you just know that it'll be impossible to incorporate the demons into a fighting game.

Yuzu, Atsuro and Abel all had Comps with DSP installed it from Naoya at the start of Devil Survivor 1.

But I thought the DSP didn't activate until they beat the demons and made a contract with them? I remember Atsuro couldn't hack into the COMP. It's been awhile since I played it so forgive me if I'm wrong.

*installed on it

>a bunch
They each beat a low level demon, and almost die from it

Atsuro states the reason they survived attacks that would've killed normal people was because of the Comps. The DSP was already on them, just not "awakened" until they survived the demons in Day 1. And even then they nearly died.

People are shitting on Speesh marine pretty hard for no reason here.

Well, from a gameplay point of view he pretty much becomes an item dispenser since demons are a lot more useful than him. In most SMT games the MC ends up becoming the most powerful party member so it's no surprise people don't think highly of him when it comes to power levels.

>Space muhrine is such a bitch boy he needs either Gore's powers or the help of a Russian woman to weaken Mem Aleph in order to beat her
Strange Journalists will defend this

So is Abel and Autism Bunny. Doesn't matter, because as long as you got a AGI, MAG, or STR build protag with late game-gear the "vending machine" meme stops being a thing.

Gore just gives the protagonist his final power up. By the same token the Demi-Fiend is a bitch because he ain't shit without his Magatamas. Or Abel without the Comp before becoming the Demon King, hell Metatron gets OHKD'd by the Demiurge while he beats him up. Also Neutral route > either Chaos or Law route so here's the (You).

Hitoshura isn't jackshit even at the start of the game. Its only because Lucifer turns him into a half-demon that he's able to do the shit that's so crazy lore and game wise.

>SMT 1 MC = normal human
>SMT SJ MC = normal human
>DeSu 1 protag = normal human
>DeSu 2 protag = normal human
>Raidou = normal human

Also Nanashi(t) can't do jackshit without Dagda being his batteries. Aleph and Demi-Fiend are exceptions because one was designed to kill Ed Bighead and the other was Lucifer's demon version of Aleph.

>Nanashi needs friend(s), the mc from the previous game, Satan and Dagda reviving him when he dies to defeat yhvh
hmm. makes you observe