/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Scathach Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/18f5ec1117033baa6574e9428acd375129aa498e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on Heavensward:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/yoshi-p-remove-or-change-the-item-level-of-new-diadem-weapons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catteposte

It's not THAT bad.

I still feel dirty wearing pink shite.

Best girl edition

WHO is this qt?

>Enter The Diadem
>It aint me starts playing

cats

I never played the old diadem but the new one isn't especially interesting.

>invalidated by new content
>new content
its not a new raid tier
its not the expansion
its a shitty zone they didnt even change

my wife is pretty best, isnt she

Yeah, my wife is perfect

ahaha, your wife cant be perfect because my wife, scathy, (that's what I call her because she's my wife) is perfect

you probably arent gonna get shit
>i ain't no fortunate son

Have all the speedkillers speed killed themselves yet?

lets go on a diadem date

nah

No. Why the fuck would I do that?

Have you been gathering the new ore and bolls yet? I wish the i265 gear didn't look so shit

*i255

I'll give it a try right now, been studying inbetween NMs, the i265 gear I believe in the i220 crafted gear when glamour dispelled

Where can i fish the new pterodactyls at? Any confirmed locations?

[11:47]You have delivered the weekly maximum of six items to Zhloe. You may begin making deliveries again starting Thursday at 9:00 a.m. (Earth time).
Time to stop having fun for another week

play something else?

>you have to go through a million layers of rng to get just maybe get the 280 weapon

>caring about a weapon that will have no use for another four (4) months

They've added some ARR unspoiled as regular gathering items, the new materials appear to be 1* though there's a few things I still need to check out, apricots, platinum ore, and young something spinach are the ARR unspoiled I've seen so far

There's too much gil to be made from Diadem. Which is great because I lost a bet regarding the Diadem weapons and need to make back the gil

What's the problem?

i know but still wtf are they thinking

but muh expert and 24man parses

They're pretty powerful gathering nodes, this is unspoiled so that is 8 hits, everything is revealed immediately

>tfw comfy fishin with me mates again

>unironically doing experts and 24-mans
>unironically doing anything but erping and socializing
>unironically erping and socializing

I saw that and was hype as fuck. Markets are going to tank hard, but leveling crafting and getting scripts is going to be so much easier now.

at some point doing these things ironically is still doing these things

the last screen I got for that round of diadem, apparently 85% hq gather rate, though I don't have very melded gathering gear to hit the req

GIVE
ME
THAT

other crafter/gatherer classes don't need anything from fisher/culinarian right

>come back
>see this diadem shit
what the fuck was the point of even attempting savage if they were going to pull this shit out of their ass

yeah, i know

Yes, the actual food from CUL, and pterodactyl shit from FSH -> LTW

FUCK
juggling 6 of them was bad enough

Dude, it's 4 months from the expansion.
If you haven't done savage by now, just stop embarrassing yourself and take your welfare gear.

I thought I could queue in as a gatherer?

DoW/M, then switch to gatherer after everyone gets bored and leaves once the mission is done.

Fury or Matron?

There is zero reason to use a gathering queue. Just go in as a battle class and swap once the mission is over.

I'm gonna do matron right now to see if theres a better option in general and the upsides/downsides

All these memes, holy shit.
All these "Raiders" think A12S is hard? Go farm your scripted fights some more and meme about it on twitter and reddit.

Is there any use for the stormcloud cotton boll? would it be better to gather the regular variant

finished it recently and then this shit happens

It's used in Stormcloud Cotton Cloth, which is used in most of the new i255 pieces

>be speedkiller
>see rng bis weapons
>it's fate grinding

Haha nah.

hey boys

ebie where u go...

Logs are locked so it doesn't matter anymore.

*crashes down into the thread*

should i make my alt a blandcat or blandelezen

ebie please
pleeeeease

cat

>mr. happy shamelessly defending the game still

I always knew he as a shill.

I wonder how much the hunting hawk price is going to tank, it's dropping at a fairly high rate.

who cares, it's a garbage minion anyway

>A guy who makes his living playing the game/producing video content for the game shills it.

I am blown away.

Wasnt it worth like 15 mil at least due to it's raity? It was like double the price on excal.

Does anyone want to hold hands and fish in the new Diadem...

are u ugly irl

the main differences between matron and fury are that when you complete fury, you get 60 lore and some scripture I believe (I'm capped so not 100% sure) as well as the reward box gives you battle materia + 10 lockboxes which most often are brass spoils but can be other stuff sometimes undesirable but potentially i265 idk what else can come from them

the matron one gives you 10 steel spoils automatically and gather/crafter materia, I got two IV and am not sure if it gives V if anyone wants to share if they've gotten them, the objectives for matron are basically gather 300 items to finish across your whole party, not sure if this scales down if you queue duo in your airship or something

overall I think battle is better because the brass spoils have a bit more value than steel if you're looking for efficiency, that said if you're just gathering alone, i saw a chest drop 2 lockboxes and 40 damaged lockboxes, not much else particularly comes to mind

>tfw no fisher at 60, let alone 50.
Grinding it sucks but comfy max level where I don't really care much about gathering in the first place besides being a break from combat is nice.
I remember harp posting about/with it a lot so I looked it up and it was always expensive on any server and was 5 or more mil at the time.

>the city of speedrunners

feels pretty good. enjoying the unsubbing tears.

Yeah probably.

Why would you want even more people to leave the game?

No and yes.

then no

Hot
Wanna make out

they're the extreme minority so it doesn't matter

you mean
>the city of erpers

Sure, let's fish.

>Make a Diadem specifically for gathering
>People still bother to switch to gather in the middle of the combat Diadem mode

Is there a point?

I wouldn't mind shaving off about less than 1000 from that.

#justgatheringthings

I just swap to combat for bosses.

i want to doodle a comic strip with this fishcat

the misadventures of red

Whore.

>someone actually put a petition against diadem on change.org

this is the best patch they've ever added.

>You have to queue as a DoM/DoW to enter the Matron gathering diadem

One job Yoshi and you go and fuck it up

Wanna do trial or leveling roulette?

>change.org/p/yoshi-p-remove-or-change-the-item-level-of-new-diadem-weapons
>i280 Weapons will destroy all of the high level raiding community.

>high level raiding community
>march 2017

holy fuck why do shitters pretend that they represent anything but shitters

Not with you, no.

Whats the gathering aspect of this look like so far? Market prices gonna drop? Ive been in the queue for 10m so far so that many people cant be doing it.

>anyone that actually did raiding or made a relic
HAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS WHEN I'M BIS WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING? BET YOU FEEL SILLY WASTING YOUR TIME NOW.

>change.org petition
>for a company located in japan
i know these are memes but fuck this is always so retarded

Why not? I can even give you a quick queue!

u sound like the autistic one tbqh

reddit in flames

The prices will tank in a few days since the new mats are only used for the new glamour gear.

I don't care because the kind of person that didn't get an A12S weapon wont have the fortitude or endurance to get an actual i280 drop for the class they play from diadem

I'm a tank, you can't quicken my queue any more.