Whats the best beer to drink and drive with. Or whats your driving beer of choice Veeky Forums

Whats the best beer to drink and drive with. Or whats your driving beer of choice Veeky Forums

Old Milwaukee the shittier the better

O'douls

Wild turkey or bacardi
Beer is for poor cunts

Can't drive without a liter of Jameson

Natty Light or a water bottle full of Popov or Five O'Clock

A 40 of Olde English. Almost drunk by the time you finish.

Angry Orchard is good but Coors/Bud Light is cheap and accessible

>beer
literally liquid carbohydrates you fat fuck
>drinking and driving
kill yourself

fuck off virgin

nice projection, fatty

Drinking beer and driving is fucking stupid. You'll never get drunk that way. Have to drink something stronger like whisky.

>t. fatass

Fat Tire.

pls no bully

Modelo beer because i'm a boring piece of shit with not that many friends.

>not buying a large drink from McDonalds, downing 1/3 of it, then topping off with whiskey
You can just drive around with it in your cupholder with no worries

Bleach.

This or a king cobra and chug that shit once you do that you're ready to drive

CUBA LIBRE
U
B
A

L
I
B
R
E

also this mah brother

I just get an ice-cold can of tonic water, pour out like half, squeeze in some lime juice, and fill it to the top with gin and give it a stir. No one's the wiser.

Too expensive for my taste.

My favorite is a hand sanitizer bottle filled with everclear.

Always Cerveza Pacifico Clara

im starting to like this image more and more.

Stella, it tastes good and refreshing and gets you drunk quick

Pre drink these on the way to parties usually, either these or Lil Sumpin Sumpins

>americplays unironically drink lagers and/or lite beers

>drinking beer
>being a man
Pick one
Wild Turkey bourbon and blasting Pearl Jam is the way it's done.

You fucks actually drink and drive or is this a meme? I don't frequent this board a lot.

Don't you care at all about the thousands of dollars under your seat you filthy autistic teenagers.

I always crack open a bottle once I'm on my way home.

yeah man, I'm a scotch man myself, quick smash of the bottle for the road and I'm golden

>Beer
I just can't do it. A girly drink, sure.

>Reds apple
>Mike's hard lemonade

I can drink hard liquor without a problem. I'm the only one of my friends that can't stomach beer.
>I'm typically the one just maintaining a buzz throughout the night or completely smashed and asking to crash on the couch, no in-between

As long as I don't mix grass into the mixture I'm okay.

Haven't had a drink since I started probation though. Use to have a shot, or two, with Johnny Walker and his brothers black and red, pop 25-50mg of ephedrine, 400mg of caffeine, and then romp through the service lanes. Trails are always empty on Monday nights, unless it's near a holiday or hunting season.

Track days
>1 Adderall, 12.5, or 25mg ephedrine
>200mg caffeine
>1 Red's apple ale

Spring time when I'm headed out for morels
>Big bag of green
>Lemon tea
>Just idling along trails sipping from my Jim Beam flask unti I'm ready to go walk around staring at the ground for hours

Biggest badass on the board located

>beer

Literally the alcoholic beverage equivalent of vaping. You're old enough to buy it, but still want something that drinks like a soda pop.

>beer

I vape hash oil in traffic sometimes. But It's pretty rare

how would you reprobates feel if you got in a crash and killed someone because of your negligence? barring the fact you'll go to prison, become a vilified piece of trash that every person will hate and never being able to drive a vehicle again, how would you live with the guilt of being a selfish cunt? don't drink and drive

I got pulled over by a bike cop who saw me drinking one of these because he thought it was VB or something.

Drink driving is for dumbasses anyway.

im not sure, but im about to find out

>Cuba libre
top tier taste

bullet rye

that stuffs pretty good, it rivals old jamacia ginger beer.