Stocks picks from last week all green

>Stocks picks from last week all green
>Evicting bitch tomorrow that has lived in my place rent free for 5 months.
>Donald Trump for president

Its gunna be a good 2017 boys, tell me about your 2017

I'm about to miss my shuttle to the moon because my capital is tied up in bullshit. Fuck.

>evict bitch
foreveralone.jpg

its my tenant renting out one of my houses shes been a pain in my ass and its a new year and her ass is getting kicked to the curb.

In my state you can kick them out after 30 days of non payment.

> It takes months to remove a non-paying tenant

The law is fucking retarded.

After 60 days of nonpayment you should be able to forcibly evict a tenant and throw their stuff on the curb.

Im in california, she has been there soo long, family services got in the way and then the sheriffs won't remove them around thanksgiving or christmas.

But its starting my new year off right by getting a shitty tenant out that took up most of my 2016

Currently working 60+ hours a week in logistics for 47k/year although I majored in finance... don't have time to manage my trading anymore so can only hold long term.

2k17

>leaving my fiance
>selling our house
>buying my own company
>smoking more weed, snorting less meth.

Tired of being a miserable wagecuck

60 days is too long. can you imagine working for 60 days and not getting paid? it's the same with rental properties. you still have to pay your mortgage/taxes/utilities and you're not even allowed to cut off utilities if your lease says you'll pay for them.

30 days is more than fair enough for the tenant without fucking over the landlord too much.

>renting to women

Cuck

damn son thats deep.

Look into KO and XOM if you are thinking a longer safer term for stocks since you can't manage as closely.

My other two properties are males. I already have another tenant lined up (male) for that place.

Smart man

I'd rather have a sausage fest than a hoedown

I'm long as fuck CHK

>commiefornia
I hath spotted thine problem.

NAK. Look into it

What's with you guys and minerals/mining?

Wipe? Is that you?

>Owns one of the largest copper mines undeveloped on earth (Pebble Mine)
>Possibly one of the largest gold as well
>Were denied by Obama's EPA a permit for environmental concerns
>Trump got elected and is about to put one of the most corrupt and anti-EPA people we've ever had in charge of the EPA.

If Trump's EPA approves and everything goes well, this thing could double in the near term and possibly hit double digits in the longer term.

There are of course risks like Trump flip-flopping. Indians deciding that this is suddenly sacred land, the company not being able to find a partner, not being to extract anything, etc so deff do your due diligence and research

But in the near term....... possible hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars worth of minerals in the hands of one company and they just need Trump's permission to go forward.

>just kicked out druggie roommate
>his parents are apologizing by paying our share of the rent for the next 2 months
Feels nice

Lucky
I'd prob gget shot instead

wew gained 25% on my imaginary investments today

>snorting less meth

user i...

p.s. i'm drinking heavily

Yeah I know... around all these fucking truck drivers got me started