/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #287

"Bear Arms" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but RIP AB.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

polljunkie.com/poll/pwrbjc/weaponized-moe-the-7th-mkg-fashion-contest-entries
polljunkie.com/poll/jodeao/mkg-7th-fashion-contest-jolly-cooperation-registration
polljunkie.com/poll/sdmawr/pick-a-myroid-and-dress-her-up-weapons-theme
dropbox.com/s/3zyuqyz9sm1o26g/63712 borderless.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AB a shit

Good male dressup without ultra-yaoi guys when?

OP featuring fairies when?

Never because Japanese fujos have awful taste.

New JP eyes

Some of these expressions make me want to bully her.

AP or Moen?

I haven't wanted to rape a face this much since druggy eyes were introduced.

Soon hopefully

Woah what a qt.
The past two eyes have been really cute While crying. Crybaby new best type.

===Weaponized Moe!===
Theme: Weapons/Fighters
The 7th /mkg/ MCC/DG Fashion Contest
===
>The entry period has begun. It will end 3/10, 12:00 P.M. EST.
>The categories are MCC, MCC Picture Pair-fect!, and DG.
>Registration for "Dress Someone Else" is closed.
>Registration for "Jolly Cooperation!" is open. It will be open until the end of the entry period.
>See the next post for more rules and information.

===Entry Period - until 3/10, 12:00 P.M. EST===Ends in under 24 hours

It's the real final deadline now, so get your girls geared up. Here is the link to enter:

Please be sure your entries are absolutely correct before submitting. However, if you made a mistake in your entry, either clear your cookies or use your browser's private browsing mode to take the poll again.

The entry period ends 3/10, 12:00 P.M. EST.

Here are the prizes:
Moe Can Change-
1st place: 450 CAN
2nd place: 250 CAN
3rd place: 120 CAN
TBA: more prizes depending on the number of entrants
Entrants: 40 CAN
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN plus bonus CAN if you win a place (50/20/10)
CAN will be delivered at the next bonus CAN campaign.

MCC Picture Pair-fect!-
1st place: 160 CAN
2nd place: 80 CAN
3rd place: 40 CAN
TBA: more prizes depending on the number of entrants
Entrants: 40 CAN
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN, plus bonus CAN if you win a place (100/50/20/TBA each)

Dream Girlfriend-
1st place: 120 CAN in MCC and 3 R/N items
2nd place: 5 R/N items
3rd place: 3 R/N items
Entrants: 20 CAN in MCC or 1 R/N item
All R/N items can be exchanged for another 20 CAN in MCC or vice-versa.
===Weaponized Moe!===

==Weaponized Moe!==
==Rules==

Here are the general rules:
1. You can only have one entry per category.
2. You can use any in-game item to make your entry. The outfit must be assembled the way it would appear in-game, with no further editing.
3. The entry must follow the spirit of the theme. Your entrants need to have a "weapon" of some kind and you should also emphasize their power levels as fighters.

>Dress Someone Else
You will be assigned Myroids from another master participating in the challenge, one of whom you'll dress up for your entry. The registration is closed.
These are the rules for the challenge:
1. No backing out once you're in, so consider this carefully!
2. You must keep the Myroid recognizable.
3. Try to keep it a secret who's dressing whom!
4. This counts as your entry for the MCC category.

>Picture Pair-fect! and the Jolly Cooperation! challenge
Put together two Myroids with the two-Myroid Picture feature (see the MCC viewer in the OP)! You can enter the same Myroid you did in the single Myroid category, even with the same outfit, as part of your entry; or you can do another outfit or another Myroid altogether.
>Jolly Cooperation!
Register for the optional "Jolly Cooperation!" challenge! Two contestants team up to make a combined entry, each contributing a Myroid. Registration will be open up until the very end.
Here's the registration link: polljunkie.com/poll/jodeao/mkg-7th-fashion-contest-jolly-cooperation-registration
These are the rules for the challenge:
1. Only one person from the team needs to register, and the same goes for entering the contest.
2. This counts as both contestants' entry for the Picture Pair-fect! category.

Side thing. Pick somebody's Myroid and dress them up, maybe ask the masters if they wanna let you do so if you don't wanna step on any toes. Weapons theme. The deadline for this thing will be the same as the deadline for the actual contest.

polljunkie.com/poll/sdmawr/pick-a-myroid-and-dress-her-up-weapons-theme

Post.

What's she doing with a basket of cherries in the middle of a hydrangea field?

I didn't have berry bushes.

Delivery

Where did you get this? They aren't in the shop and I didn't see a notification

jp

I mean I didn't see them in the JP shop either.

ded

The extension was a mistake

Fuck you.

ded

b-b-b-b-but its not
>10
yet!

It's fine, thanks to it I can get my entry in now.

There was an announcement saying they would be added soon. They still haven't actually been added, so name, level, cost, etc. are not known. They're just in the game's files already.

I thought the announcement was saying they were added and spent a bit looking for them too, before actually going back and translating it.

I need a new girl so I can use these eyes, i'm only like, 40 levels away or something, that'll be easy, right?

pure moe.

Does event energy drinks turn into normal ones after the event?
Or should I just use them all.

They can only be used for this event. Use them before the end.

Alright thanks.

What anime character's face is that based from? The recent new faces are all copied; Love Live cat girl, Dagashi girl, Nyanpasu girl, and Cinderella Girls, but I'm not sure who this one could be.

>Love Live cat girl
Which face was that?

The high level Round Eyes. Actually if the AP Relaxed Eyes came after that then it may also be anime-based eyes. I just remember then copying anime ever since Round, and the only old eyes to be copies are Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star.

So apparently the new repainted wig gacha is mislabeled. I decided to pay 100 AP for a hair wig and it gave me a bang wig instead. You had one job, AMB. I sent them a message asking for my god damn AP back because there's no way this kind of mistake should have happened.

Jeez, how'd they mess that up.

I have no idea how they could mess something so simple up.

>rolling for wigs
lol no body to blame but yourself

Next time, the side thing should be: whoever wants, submits one of their MyRoids' names into a drawing; a MyRoid is randomly picked; everyone who wants can dress up this one MyRoid. Like the opposite of "who wore it best" - who dressed her best. And the MyRoid's owner could also pick an Owner's Choice Award for a little extra glory to go around. Probably not enough interest, but throwing the idea out there.

I'd do it if it was NPCs only.

You sound weak.

>feeding thirsty masters who want everyone to do their roids
No thanks.

That's a good idea, too!

But everyone would want to do Kanna, Chie and Sarali.

Why so ded?

sleepy times soon

Because the sword art online movie is playing in theaters :^)

Really?

Yes actually.

Completely sold out at the theater near my house,

only one color variant of the new eyes because i'm a lazy piece of shit
attached is the important notice that the head is naturally misaligned
dropbox.com/s/3zyuqyz9sm1o26g/63712 borderless.zip?dl=0

Oi y'all ain't got even twelve hours to get those entries in. Get to it.

I have until then to get a good matching head accesory

Ever since MCC pirate stage turned to 5 stamina per step my rank has been dropping to above 200, previously thought I'd end up with a free too 200. Is there another stage I should be doing instead at some point?

What are your girls' heights?

Maybe you're just unlucky, my ranking went from 120 to 100 after it got to 5 stamina a step.

Or maybe other people gave up.

haruki is 195cm, chinami is 193cm

Alice is 149cm, Wendy is 145, Vivian 151 and Sophie's standard is 147.

If they were to sit on each other shoulder, your 2 would be as tall as my 4.

882 pixels

New girl, not certain on what eyes to use for her. She is a hikki so this rec was convenient.

Kyoko 160 cm, Touka 213 cm, Taffy 149 cm, Meroko 144 cm, Mint 168 cm, Yuzu 163 cm, Mikan 140 cm

>those shobon cushions
Someone make a hotwheels roid yet?

Cute/10, the MyRoid is cute too.

I wish I had the AP for those super fluffy twintails.

>hikki
Really not my type.

I want to raise them and encourage them to lead healthy lifestyles while I talk to them about anime

Did everyone drop this game at once or why is it so hard to get bothers today?
Usually you get bothered back at least 1/3 but today it seems everyone is just distracted. Been trying on and off for 10 hours and have yet to max out concentration once, something that is normally done within an hour of poking back and forth. Going through the list of recent logins and jumping between players through recent bothers is only so much fun before it become a chore.

This is one of the reasons why I rarely have my girls work anymore.

Not bringing over wonderland killed the game.

I'm pretty lazy today but i'm not having that problem lately
#1 #, Bacchus, Cyn, Colors, Soth are all high tier bothers. I know i'm missing lots of other good ones, TTK, Patch, whoever.

6th myroid never killed the game.

Used to have a few I could more or less depend on with easy bothers, but they've been less active as of late, so I've been struggling to get bothers.
Always bother all and soc and I only roll with one myroid, so you'd think at least someone could do a quick bother back.
Maybe it's just something about today and it works better tomorrow, forced sleep in a few hours so can't do much more.

I've actually been having better luck that normal with bothers lately so it might just be you, or today in general, i've been pretty shitty about bothering people back today.
So if i'm one of those guys you depended on, sorry.

Hopefully just a today thing.
People on my friends list get on less and less after they get their 2nd myroid, others are alt accounts to someone that doesn't seem to stop by.
So I guess a cleanup of the list is in order.
Weekends tend to be less activity in general, least for me, people do others things understandably then to stare at their phone every ten minutes.

Oh wow, I just got 3 hairstyles in a row in DG

Too lucky

Been slipping from the 60s all the way to the 100s for a few days now. It's probably just people using EEDs as they come across them, but I have a feeling like I'm getting more coaster failures than I did before. Might just be my looking for failures among fewer successes because of fewer chances in general, though.

You only have a few more hours to get that entry in. There will be a preview period after, followed by the actual voting.

I've experienced the same, either I use all my stamina and get nothing or I get 1-3 coasters that all end in failure.
I used to get a lot more successes before so I made sure to clear out my stamps before I started to get a higher chance of coaster instead of same presents over and over.
But that stopped some 3 days ago and I've been falling in ranks ever since. And I'm not gonna buy energy drinks, the rewards isn't that amazing, I'd just prefer the 2nd tier reward to the 3rd one but it seems I'm stuck around rank 300 now without energy drinks.

Meant I'd prefer the 3rd tier to the 4th.

I sure hope that the first time around no one rolled something from the recolored wig gacha that they liked. AMB would have snatched them back.

Luckily for me I managed to get the same back hair that I liked on both first rolls.

Good night /mkg/

Post talks

RIP Jufuku?

Not dead, just moving on with her life

No really, since I owned two of them already. However, the third one was new and looks pretty nice

up

Hey! You have only barely more than an hour to get that entry in!

Extension please. I can't make an outfit in one hour.

wew

How bad do you have to be at dressing up for it to take you more than 30 minutes?

Whoaaaa we've had plenty of time. If you reaaaaaaaaaaaally need it, send it to me during the one-day preview period. You won't get the benefit of the preview, but that's that. I'll also make the preview period open for corrections.

>I'll also make the preview period open for corrections.
Does that mean that we can incorporate people's suggestions to make our entries better?

I only mean minor ones. Titles, your pair entry was flipped the wrong way, etc. I actually feel pretty grody about letting people submit during the preview, so I'm gonna flip on that. You have one more hour.

These are the names I have for the contest. Please verify.

Single:
Laggen
weedlord
Rolfe
Patch
Baconheart
Soth
SynonamessBotch
May
Naoki
Itsuki
Usada
Hidenori
Lolice
Colors
Bacchus
TTK
Steven
Cathexis
Jaeden
Leon
Descartes

Pair:
you should be able to solve this
Patch
Bacon and Jaeden
Lolice
TTK
Cathexis and Descartes
Leon and Steven

DG:
Hidenori
Colors
Quinze
Day Carts
Trauma
Master
Ain
Lolice

Yep.

Forty five minutes and then it's really over this time! I mean it! Don't think just because I'm soft on you I'll let you do whatever or anything.

But I need another day! Come on, just give me a week! One more fortnight and I swear I'll have my entry done!