/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

BEST GIRL edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Monsters Unleashed, wherein our child army goes up against shit Kirby came up with when he was baked one day.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/60727/monsters-unleashed-upon-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/B6w1QvuY

Other urls found in this thread:

www37.zippyshare.com/v/D5WXoUQh/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/QmPdTsAk/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/OxWjpjnt/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/pcGW25AC/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/i9GkY8N6/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/Exfmk9E0/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/89TWEecI/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/27H9zmrq/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/3KXDRc9M/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/dhMmfPAi/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/dwNNkVDl/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/t9lLIvzX/file.html
youtu.be/83nFiPoSuzU
avengers-academy.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man_Event
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEN UPDATE?

WHEN HACKS?

Is there an updated version of the hack? There was no SD version last time around.

Give me a few, I'll try to do a separate APK for the rent workaround.

bump

Suppose I was interested in this game. Which waifu should be my priority?

You don't really have an option, the game is incredibly linear.

Whichever one is currently available

Bump

This is a clusterfuck of links to sort

>Instant actions
www37.zippyshare.com/v/D5WXoUQh/file.html - HD
www37.zippyshare.com/v/QmPdTsAk/file.html - SD

>Free shopping
www37.zippyshare.com/v/OxWjpjnt/file.html - HD
www37.zippyshare.com/v/pcGW25AC/file.html - SD

Both of those are as before, one has instant actions, the other is instant actions and free premium shopping. You can also get perks for free on both, skip most timers for free, crafting is instant, etc etc. Neither of them allow you to skip rent generators since they've change that up somehow. Which is where this one comes in:

>Rent reset
www37.zippyshare.com/v/i9GkY8N6/file.html - HD
www37.zippyshare.com/v/Exfmk9E0/file.html - SD

Technically, you've got free shopping on this too, but it's mostly designed to disable material generation from any rent building. So cages, the coins and shards generators, bribe generators from events, etc. While you're running this APK, no drops will ever spawn. At all. However, if you run this one, then use another version, you'll have reset the drops and you'll be able to collect it instantly on the other APK. I know it's a clusterfuck, but it's the only temporary fix I've been able to come up with. If you wanna go with this route, I'd recommend running it on a different phone or emulator cause fuck jumping between different installations on a single phone.

Maybe someone can suggest a better way of splitting all of these.

So the rent reset goes like this?: Install Rent Reset, try to shard a rent building, set up another of these hacks, open the new/other one, and the bribes/items will drop immediately once they load?

Before I forget, yes this basically means you've got an unlimited coin and shard emulator if you keep resetting it until they change something on their end.

If you're doing it on a single phone it'd be something like
>install reset
>let it load, close
>uninstall reset, install instant actions/free shopping
>finish loading, collect new material
>rinse and repeat as many times as necessary

Like I said, this method is a clusterfuck if you've got a single phone. If you have a second device, you could install a normal mod on your main phone and the reset on another, and just jump between the two devices as needed. Much easier, specially since you don't have to deal with the insane loading times.

Thanks for doing all this for us. Was there an app update today for the next episode, and is this hack for that, or is this the same hack from last week?

bump

Is elsa that great? I've never read anything with her in it

Is it too early for this thread? Or are we three the only ones still playing?

Read Nextwave

Previous threads:

Honestly it probably should have been made like yesterday when the app updated. I was too distracted to do it myself though and I didn't know if the hackbros had an update ready anyway.

I don't even pay attention to the official app updates anymore. I have no idea there's a new one unless there's also a new hack too.

I only check if I need to do a hack on Thursdays because it feels like that's when the update drops, and the game updated sometime on Wednesday without me seeing a notification; only until hackanon posted was I aware that there was even an update.

up.

bump
u
m
p

thinking I'll just get Elsa and take a break, don't really care about this event and it took me the whole week to get Moon Girl

bUmP

I would do that, but you have to get everything in order to get devil dinosaur, and he's all I really want from this event.

Everything with Moon Girl and Tony is just so whatever and boring. I hope they are saving the second smartest person to be Reed.

Bumpbity bump

Who else could it be?

Bump

I cocked up and assumed they'd be using last weeks update for this episode like they have with the past few events. Clearly I was wrong

>Instant actions
www89.zippyshare.com/v/89TWEecI/file.html - HD
www89.zippyshare.com/v/27H9zmrq/file.html - SD

>Free shopping
www89.zippyshare.com/v/3KXDRc9M/file.html - HD
www89.zippyshare.com/v/dhMmfPAi/file.html - SD

>Rent
www89.zippyshare.com/v/dwNNkVDl/file.html - HD
www89.zippyshare.com/v/t9lLIvzX/file.html - SD

Same as

Up.

Thanks again

>Use the hack a few days ago to get the triceratops and the mech
>Game randomly drops 75 shards

Wasn't that the anniversary gift?

I don't know, I don't remember anything about an anniversary gift popping up.

bump

Is episode 2 live yet?

W H E N
H
E
N

U P D A T E
P
D
A
T
E

never ever

b u m p

apparently it's live

Time for waifus?

And a crate.

Looks like they decided to be nice and put the Devil Dinosaur requirements up now so people can save

Thank you so much. Does anyone know if this works with google play?

Assuming you're talking about the hack it is Android only. I think you first have to install the regular game on your device to make sure everything registers on TinyCo's end and linked to your Google Play account then you can delete it and install the hack.

I'm afraid to try.

What happens if you invite Devil Dinosaur with the hack?

Nothing will happen since you can invite him on the normal version. I think in order to fully unlock him you need Hercules and Widow (assuming with her costume) to perform actions so just avoid fully buying him with the hack (if it's even possible? don't remember seeing a shard cost for it at least)

So, you're working on a new version?

I think he means that's the new one but he's referring to the instructions in the first post on the explanations.

I'm glad Wasp is this week. Two waifus and I can stop with the event.

>all ranks 10/10

What went right?

>dat Elsa dancing animation

Bump

bump

What said.

Although I'll probably try to push out another one once I work out how to get the scrolls to be instant

A question I always wanted to ask - why zippyshare? Not anything negative against it, it's pretty functional, but I never saw anyone else in the internet use this site except hackanon

No rewards system and it's fast. We use it in the Win-O' all the time. Only Cucky uses referral links. I would have used MF but I couldn't be fucked making another account for it at the time.

Although looking back, considering that every site steals it and mirrors it on their own referral hosts, I should have gone for the money option.

ded gaem

Yeah, getting the scrolls to work is going to be nice since they're the only way to get items to fight the boss, which you'll need to do a bunch for devil dinosaur

First battle was pretty easy, didn't even come close to dying.

bump

surprised this actually played properly

Yep.

Bump

What could they possibly do with the Makulan zone after this storywise.

Something with the Mandarin?

Turn it into a giant cage for Fin, so you don't actually get any new land with it

up

>Elsa's Dance
This event went from suck to amazing pretty damn fast there.

youtu.be/83nFiPoSuzU

How do I Trigger ep 2? I don't have anything to do, DD is defeated, only challenges. No Emma or new quests?

New hack downloaded

Make sure you're definitely using the newest one Other than that I don't know. Maybe install the regular version to see if you can trigger it there. Moon Girl has to do a robot fight before it moves on, I think.

Bump.

Now I'm really wondering who this mystery person is for the mech fighter if it isn't Cap. Maybe someone from the Savage Land? Maybe Wolverine like when he first joined in Bendis's New Avengers?

bum[p

Elsa mentioned wanting to find her brother but it might be a tease for something else

Does anyone remember how the Lizard was handled in Spider-Verse part 1, I remember we had to buy him, and that each was Black Cat, MJ, Octopus, and GG with the coins, but were we told before hand that Lizard was recruitable? Also, was Mysterio week part 1 or 2? I have trouble remembering what happened in part 2 in general.

Mysterio was Part/Act 2

avengers-academy.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man_Event

up

I am having issues and I have just reformatted and redid my laptop. I have all the recent updates for windows 10 and blue stacks. Still the background graphics are flashing on me, The building, sidewalks and deco's are loading ok and the app is loading slowly and crashes.

I just got done run the game on my mom's cell phone and it ran perfectly until the battery die. That was my fault, I am so addicted to the game that I need it to work.

Now Academy is on version 1.12.1 and the Monsters unleashed episode two ends next Thursday the 16th. I nearly just finish episode one, please is the any emulator that works right with the app so I won't have to steal my moms phone to play.
P.s I just updated Bluestacks to 2.6.104.6367 it still is not run Academy right.

I don't use emulators for this game, but I believe people have said on here before that blustacks is the worst one for running HD games. Try andyroid or something different.