MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2hegUgANcTw

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGG1zbjbBaM
instagram.com/p/BRbNA_QjKjW/
youtu.be/oGG1zbjbBaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming thread.

Andromeda is going to be shit

SUPERMAN THAT HOE

Andromeda looks fun.

>no "X Edition"

Brah.

I'm going to marry Vetra!

Man, my Ryder is going to bitch her out so fucking hard for that loyalty mission stunt.

... Of course, knowing bioware:

>If you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll blow you out the fucking airlock!

>but ryder, if we didn't go down there, we never would have gotten *insert 100% crucial item or piece of information*

>I don't care about *thing we absolutely need* !!

>Ryder leaves, and peebee rolls eyes, thus making the player feel like a real badass renegade.

>that shiny material hugging her butt

FUG
My face will be her seat in the Nomad.

>SUPERMAN THAT HOE

I thought you meant Cora first, and I was all aboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGG1zbjbBaM

HERE WE GO AGAIN LADS

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Also those APCs in the beginning look much better and I would rather drive those than glorified RC buggy.

Peebee is cute! :3

Pretty cool.

instagram.com/p/BRbNA_QjKjW/ WHAT IS THIS

>all those mining nodes
>alreay can see spending 300000 hours clearing those because muh OCD

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's fucking garbage.

didnt halo have an animation to jump in the vehicle on the old halo decades ago? it literally just jumps to third person driving view the minute you press the 'enter vehicle' button

Rag'n'Bone Man, nice, 'Human' is a good song.

They removed it because of gameplay reasons.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

>2017
>Having 5 years to improve their animations
>Unlimited resources and people in their teams
>EA Jews at their back with more sheckels
>Still can't reach the level of a group of Slavs

If you buy Andromeda and give monet to Bioware you're just retarded or a biodrone.

Not for a trailer

It's the new shit.

>That Sara
She is obviously a Robot and to get the Pathfinder Achievement We have to Reboot her at some point.

Regardless of if you're playing Scott or Fembot.

gameplay reasons? whats that supposed to mean?

This was a good dose of reality. The last few videos of these had me kind of optimistic despite the animation jank. This looks massively boring and the nomad seems like a downgrade in every possible way.

>We removed it because we're incompetent

The same excuse Bioware gives every time they fuck up their games, just look at DA: Memesition.

>This was a good dose of reality
>good
>dose
>of
>reality

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT AHAHAHAHAA MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you didn't checked the awful quality in the terrain and the disgusting movements of the not!mako.

You're going to be placing the nomad at weird angles and if there is an animation of your character getting in then its going to be wonky at times and """immersion-breaking"""

>Give monet to bioware
Gladly

I hope I can kill her off.

I don't know what's worse, the people in denial that the game has flaws or the people who hate it who literally typed out their laughter.

I wanna upgrade the Tempest with weapons and stuff.

I'll be disappointed if it's not an option.

>there will never be an Okami-esque game set in a world made to resemble Monet's paintings

>Downgrade in every possible way
>Didn't check quality
Sorry. Guess I wasn't clear. The nomad looks shit.

>Expecting anything from this game
>Expecting anything from Bioware

>spend 2 hours fucking around with the Mako to get the most optimal number of minerals
>forced to do this so you can get the resources to upgrade your shit and progress through the game

Yeah I'm sure it will be fun and don't get old at all.

Not the same user but I'm worried about this game, the vehicles on Halo 1 moved much better than this nomad trash.

Yeah having to upgrade to 6 wheels to hit the slightest of hills seems like a frustrating piece of garbage.

And not only that this faggot is right, this is ME2 farming all over again but with lower quality.

>Citdadel DLC
>Meeting Wrex at the bar
Holy shit my sides.
I have no hope for Drakk

Reminder that Andromeda has not one single (in numbers 1) romance than can come even close the FemshepxLiara.
Just let that sink in for a moment.

It's kinda immersion-breaking, because those mining drones alone wouldn't be adequate to get enough materials to build large things like the Nexus.

It would make more sense if the mining drones were just markers set in place for mining operations to be set-up later.
It

So the reccomended specs are for the high settings (not even ultra) at 1080p@30fps?

Am I supposed to get a 1080Ti to play this shit at 60fps?

i'm going to call the cops if that sink doesn't leave soon

you can't. this is the first mass effect game where not a single companion can die.

that helmet is ugly as fuck, also it bothers me that none of your squadmates have a full head helmet, just these breather masks. really destroys immersion imo.

>all these mmo mining points
its gonna be tedious as fuck

its cool you can upgrade the nomad tho, unfortunatly no guns.

Resource gathering and Nomad upgrading looks like they're going to get old very fast.

>also it bothers me that none of your squadmates have a full head helmet, just these breather masks

They do, though. The only one I know for sure doesn't is Pelessaria.

>he doesn't have an 1180 Ti

>sink lifes matter
you arent some kind of racist are you user?

So I left meg around when Andromeda was announced, are we less dead now? And what's the general's general expectation of andromeda's general quality?

>are we less dead now?
Yes

>And what's the general's general expectation of andromeda's general quality?

All over the place, it ranges from "complete garbage" to careful optimism.

No comments on the trailer trailer?

Also isn't the PAX shit starting tomorrow? Or is that all multiplayer?

Where are the mining probes launching from in space if the tempest lands on the planet surface to deliver the pathfinder team and nomad?

Very active, for what I've seen.

Some people think it looks fun, some people don't, and other people think it's the worst thing since DA2.

Son you're asking too many questions

Less dead? yeah.

The overall opinion based on every single video and gameplay we received is:
>Shitty animations
>Disgusting models and terrain
>Tedious and boring mining that is worse than what we saw on ME2
>Not a single good character

Basically the only ones being optimistic are the ones that failed at noticing how bad is this game.

PAX will have Singleplayer stuff about exploration, then another stream later for who knows what.

It will have plenty of multiplayer stuff though

Peebee, Vetra, Jaal, Drack doesnt wear any helmet but other user i guess forgot the fact THEY'RE FUCKING ALIENS !

so stupid that the ship lands, I loved the old airdrop animation

Kek. I thought about the same. Bioware truly is retarded.

> what's the general's general expectation of andromeda's general quality?

>plot sounds like shit
>hate 2/3 of the characters
>main characters look like shit
>character animations look like shit
>resource gathering looks like shit
>sound design and combat animations look like shit / guns feel like peashooters
>still gonna play it anyway
>"I'm gonna kiss Jaal/Vetra!"

Thanks for the info. Personally I seem pretty incapable of getting even a little excited for it.

Also, what happened to all the tripfags?

Guys im a poorfag. I dont have money for upgrade my PC. Im saving my money for a PS4 but games are so fucking expensive. Should i buy a console dont forget it im a poorfag and i didnt give any money for a game my whole life.

No content being created.

So, this is basically going to be Inqisition in space, right? Large, but uninteresting maps with fuckton of boring collect-a-thons and MMO-tier sidemissions?

They're all dead, but mostly they WENT BACK TO PLEBBIT.

That's mainly because there is a little amount of shills here and most of them are in their hugbox on plebbit.

No one knows. People were wondering where eddrf went last thread. WG still seems to be around. There's a new French writefag around. No one's seen hide nor tail of any of the others.

Get a job, bud.

I wouldnt be suprised if the game looks worse than a modded ME2 or 3.
some of the textures just seem so lowres and lightning quality doesnt seem too convincing.
also all the enviroments are empty as fuck, I expected more foliage and density in terrain deiffrences.
where the fuck does all the power go?

So the only tripfag still around is the one I most dislike? Swell.

Autist get out

save 1000$ and you can get a setup that runs every new game.
I am a poorfag aswell, just needs some dedication and you can get the money fast. its better than to fall for the console jew.

Will you make Vetra your bff /meg/?

>what happened to all the tripfags?
>they WENT BACK TO PLEBBIT
>because there is a little amount of shills here and most of them are in their hugbox on plebbit

I don't really think you know what you're talking about.
None of the tripfags since Andromeda was released used Reddit, and the tripfags prior to them (around the time right before and after ME3) didn't either.

>Biodrone trying to shill and defend this garbage

>>>/plebbit/

I didnt even shitpost, it was a honest post. I can write whatever I want, you get the fuck out if you dont like it.

Cora will be my GF and my BFF. Just as I have both her heart, and her ass.

i will make her my wife

And just like she also has my heart and my ass.

Sorry user, she's gonna be my wife. You can't have her

there's 6'4" of her, that's enough to go around

7 MORE DAYS

But what if i dont wanna share :(? I'd rather have 6'4" of turian goodness to myself thank you.

Daily reminder that your dad hates you

A shitty fucking song that's what.

>I'M ONLY HUMAN BABE A BABE
Fuck that garbage, set it to some Gary Numan.

>are we less dead now?
we go through a thread in less than 24 hours, sometimes even in less than 12 hours.

half the people think it's going to be horrible and won't buy it at all or would just pirate it at best, around a 4th will buy it with reservations and then there's the insufferable 4th that will buy it anyway or are just in for the MP (which is even worse because all the MP people actually buy the most expensive version and justify it to bioware that they can sell literal shit to idiots as long as it has "Mass Effect" printed on it).

THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED IT

The game has flaws, janky hilarious flaws.

Still buying it though.

Why do people post this? Is it 7 days till the review embargoes are up?

early access starts on the 16th

youtu.be/oGG1zbjbBaM

Damn, Sara's got a cute butt and a nice frame

She'll be my female wingman while I'm trying to get into Tiran's space-pants

Oh, is this some stupid shit where if I pre-order I can play the MP early, or what?

no you get ten hours to do whatever you want, sp or mp, though there's a cutoff for the sp.