/revog/ - Revelation Online General

People Complaining About Everything Edition

>Previous

>Previous
(Cross-thread)

>can I play now?
Yes, the game is live and free to play. Winning costs extra.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P OPEN WORLD MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player. Think of the game as having the best parts of all Asian MMOs combined into one low quality Chinese package. Lolis and fuccbois included.

>What can you do in Revelation Online?
Story Quest
Dungeons for 5 to 10 players
Raids for 10 to 20 players
World bosses
Guild Castle Sieges
Open World PvP (Optional)
Arenas
Aerial Combat
PvP Modes
Marriage
Housing
ERP

>Classes available on launch

Occulist
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Occultist | Class Overview (embed)

Blademaster
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Blademaster | Class Overview (embed)

Gunslinger
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Gunslinger | Class Overview (embed)

Swordmage
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Swordmage | Class Overview (embed)

SpiritShaper
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Spirit Shaper | Class Overview (embed)

Vanguard
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Vanguard | Class Overview (embed)

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>is the game pay 2 win?
Cop out answer is that its up for you to decide. Real answer is no because it does not prevent you from actually enjoying the game to its fullest as a free to play player.

>will this general die like the rest?
neber

>Server and guild
Darkfall - Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMTrLzWp2pI
youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s
strawpoll.me/12476865
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ksGGT7mkjlmE7hg86lcqZTesjMFeZRuFdrzN4q51IY/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Class tier list for pve/pvp?
I don't particularly care about being the best, I just don't want to pick something that's complete shit and not wanted in raids or something.

Left or Right?

Please help me choose, I need strangers approval for my loli occultist.

You're assuming they won't buff and nerf classes on a regular bases like in other games. Just pick who you like the feel of best.

That haircut is terrible, but right looks less like a boy.

Game needs more skin colours

**ATTENTION SNOWPINE PLAYERS**

If you're realistically playing the game, you should join Malice (Malicious Intent).

We've been a consistent Rank 1-3 guild since CBT1 till now, and openly accepting all player types.

Snowpine is super zerg heavy server, so if you're looking for a guild that doesn't care if you say nigger or faggot, as well you can just be as toxic all around to everyone that you want. Just apply to the guild. (If you're sub 49 you'll be sent to Malice, the training/leveling guild until you reach a decent GS to fight). You'll at least have somewhat amounts of fun, and get to run actual shit like Godmodes/Clan Wars.

Other dumb shit the guild has is

>Memes
>Autism
>Shit talking
>PvP
>Women and gays
>Exploit friendly
>You'll be in Samsta's shitty videos
>Literally do w/e the fuck you want, just post the pics in general chat if you make people upset so everyone can laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=TMTrLzWp2pI

I'm just starting, is snowpine the Predator server? I don't want to be bullied by them.

So I just apply to Malice when I'm 20, and I can say I was recruited in a Veeky Forums post? Do you have room for occultists?

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

eyes are too far apart

Snowpine does not have Predator, so no need to worry about the Chinese zerg.

But we do have the Normie zerg on our servers, nothing too bad though.

And yeah just apply to Malicious Intent from the guild menu at level 20, or just message "Samster" in game and say youre from Veeky Forums

join Baka

I don't like these. I don't like anything I tried to make with that body type either. It felt like they went out of their way to make it look like a terrifying chipmunk doll thing.

Honestly, I'm not really fond of ANY of the base options to work from into something better. It's not a slider fu issue, the art style, the basic stuff you're working with is flawed.

Left

When should I replace my level 37 gold weapon?

strawpoll.me/12476865

well it's already maxed, they can't go closers as illustrated in the picture

I also made a drillfu I liked, but I imagined for a caster you want to be as small as possible, also the hair will clip with the scythe all the time when it's on my back.

But I don't know now, I didn't think people would be disgusted by the tomboy hair, for me it's pretty hot /shrug.

So if I get a name now it won't be wiped, right?

Personal preference? It's not the drills, but the one on the right here looks better. It's not the tits. It's not the thighs. It's the shape of the face. I've managed something similar, but it still suffers from chipmunk syndrome.

>clipping

This game has a ton of that no matter what, hair aside.

yes

>tfw got an actual dictionary word in an mmo
Thank GOD

Why are you using a image for a ranking nearly 3 weeks ago

>massive tits
>thighs went full meme thicc
yeah that's not a loli just a dwarf

where does it even save your pictures?

That's not full.

So you don't like Dorafs? they're like a big thing in Japan

Short dwarven women with cow tits and thicc thighs.

>Server and guild
>Darkfall - Comfy
are you fags even level 2 ?

Granblue fantasy tards ooooouuuuuut

How long do i have to be in the hotsprings for the daily?

Well yeah that's what he said. They're not lolis, they're dwarves.

Not liking character creation much. Lots of options, but none to fix the things I dislike about the presets.

Is this game's graphics better than BnS?

depends on what food you ate

Reminder: The offical /revog/ guild is Comfy, the rest are cheapo imitations filled with normies.

I felt the same way. No matter what, your loli always has a fivehead.

Yeah we are.

Nice falseflagging shitposting wars

Fuck off

shut the FUCK up

YOUR GUILD IS SHIT

my bad

>games been out for 12 days

No u

it has really nice filters and depth of field and its better optimized. it's alright graphics made better with good after effects. some places are really pretty, with long grass etc. b&s probably looks just as good on max but it ran like balls

Well what about occultists then, are they currenty wanted in raids or are they just a useless hybrid class?

Woa focus number one?
Isn't that the guild where everyone literally sucks the cuck of this low profile streamer old guy? I heard it's almost like a fucking cult, you can't speak bad about him, everything is about praising lord TEZ and making him the best, and he makes drama everywhere he goes.

Such a shame, the rare mounts are going to some old man abusing children that worship him for whatever reason.

Yeah thats focus, MI got a few of Focus's members and they told us some shit, apparently you can't swear in guild chat, you have to agree with officers, Moderators on Tez's twitch chat literally rank above members in guild.
>tons of normies
>old white people galore
>tez is always right or else you get shunned by the guild

Sounds like good times :^)

Damn, clearly rerolling to Darkfall is the best option here

I'd say B&S environment textures are better, however this game is optimized muuuch better than B&S and Tera, I run my computer on power save mode and get smooth 60fps, it barely eats any CPU or RAM compared to other MMOs especially Tera. Even toasters can run this game, no wonder the minimum specs are so low. Chinese seem to know their way around Windows better than Koreans.

>reroll to a literally dead server filled with a Chinese Zerg guild that has 5 guilds, or BR guilds

Yeah, Snowpine is also aids, but at least you can trigger normies and RP kids all day long

>dead server
but it's always full

Hmm, I guess Moonsea for eu is the place to go?

I think he meant like dead on arrival, as in sentenced to die once people realize they're playing with the chineese zerg

yeah if you're eu play on moonsea

It seems so. I hope that more will join in the future because we don't have enough people to make a guild yet. If a guild doesn't recruit 10 members within 3 days it gets automatically deleted.

What are other eu severs like? Heard one is german one is french? Is there a dedicated pvp one/ pve one / RP one? I know it's too early to tell but friendliest/ most chill community?

That's a funky system. I'll go with Moonsea then. Will start playing tomorrow as it's too late today, I know I need to get to lvl 20 to send a request.

But there's nothing for you to send request to

No Veeky Forums guild on Moonsea yet?

I dont really know. I play on darkfall

Damn Occultist feels pretty strong

Is anything wrong with them?

Didn't you read ??? That's the problem. We need at least 10 anons to have a guild.

Well there's only 1 tank and 1 healer as far as I'm aware, then 3 dps and 1 mix. The occultist is the mix, can heal, dps, debuff, etc. Don't know really if it's trash or not yet, but can't ever go wrong with tank or dedicated healer for raids.

They're not on my dick.

I thought maybe you already created it and the 3 days haven't passed yet so it's still alive. You can always recruit randoms in the mean time I guess.

There is a sign up for the guild boss fight in the Comfy discord. lvl 40+. If you haven't signed up yet or still haven't joined the discord server here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ksGGT7mkjlmE7hg86lcqZTesjMFeZRuFdrzN4q51IY/edit#gid=0

any erp guilds yet?

Not until you make one

We have one, but we only accept people good at writing erotic fanfiction.

Post one of your ERP logs here to apply and we'll send you an invite.

Occ or SM?

Guys who have gotten to later raids: is there any unavoidable damage you need to soak? I want to optimise my stats, if there's some you have to take I should put some points in Vigor/Spirit, but if not I'll just pump Dex to max.

Not him but what if I lost all my erp logs on my previous computer?

I swear they all said I was good though

think about it this way, if a hybrid was better than a pure healer? why would people play the healer? if a hybrid is better than a pure dps, why would anyone play the dps?

that should answer your question

Flip it the other way round.

If hybrids were always objectively fucking worse, why would anyone ever play one?

To cover for shitters, if you healer bites it at 10% then you can help pick up the slack.

Hybrids are flexibility, but for groups of people who don't blow flexibility is not helpful.

For PvE anyway.

For PvP it is the complete reverse, flexibility is king, the more things you can do the higher your cap end viability.

For off healing, mostly raids and shit are where they're useful. They can pick up slack for a healer that dies or something and go back to doing damage once the primary heal is caught back up.

because healer is better healer than hybrid, but hybrid is better damage dealer than healer, and dps is better dps than hybrid, but hybrid is better healer than dps

You have the chance to spot heal when shit goes bad, like someone dies and the healer has to combat res, but to do that he needs to stop healign everyone for 5 fucking seconds, so the hybrid can keep the tank up for a while but not the whole fight, unless it's a fight where the res point is close which some people abuse.

But answering people with the thigns they want to hear "hur SM is best" therefore "occult is shit", or "occult is best" therefore "SM is shit" keeps building a fucking stigma over classes when people have not even played them or been in a party with one.

In this particular chase occult is actually almost on par with dps, but they don't reach that tier of damage because they spent time buffing/debuffing and offhealing which is pure dps time lost.

This is a game with 6 fucking classes, there's not that much room for shitter ones, if anything the only one fucked is BM before max level, and at max level gunner is unpopular in China at max level, I won't go into detail if you want to know more do your research in the official forums, there's guides for all the classes and there's no need for me to copypasta.

occ has way too much utility to be ignored, you will always want 1
bm never tanks because they scale so well they're top dps in later levels

Is this face ugly? I'm having a hard time making a non-autistic loli face.

this game is great

So how much animation cancelling is in this game? Because fuck it's one of the things I hate about chink MMOs.

>hating pure mechanics

I don't mind it in singleplayer games but I fucking hate it in MMOs.

>cancelling an animation is a legit mechanic

I don't think you'll like this game then, I suggest Blade and Soul instead, it's the closes you'll get to the action shit you're implying you want in an mmo environment.

What? No, I want to play a game where I don't have to animation cancel like a retard to perform optimally. It's one of the things I actually hated about BnS, playing a KFM and constantly alternating between 2 and LMB just because you could cancel those animations was horrible.

Is this game alt friendly? I kinda want to make a vanguard alt to help my casual friends, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep to characters up.

... are we the bad guys?

Must suck to suck.
>he didn't hone his animation cancelling skills to perfection as a kid playing gunz

It's very alt friendly. You get easy ways to level up fast(there are special level-up arenas and quests designed to give you shittons of XP with minimal effort) and there is a limit to how many times you can run a dungeon every day(1-5 times per day depending on the dungeon) so people who play 24/7 on their mains won't have a huge gear advantage over you.

There's braindead classes like destroyers or BD if you don't want to try you know

Only level 33 Gunslinger but it feels like a faceroll class too. In a fun way, but still.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

this game actually has interesting sights and a good photo mode, so at least it has that going for it, if nothing else.

Press F to pay respects

>guild drama

>those tits
>anywhere near massive let along big
Pleb Alert

what? I love guild drama, what happened?

>this
>guild drama
You haven't seen shit, this is low-tier shitflinging at best.