What does Veeky Forums currently drive? Do you have any planned car purchases? If so, what are you planning on buying?

What does Veeky Forums currently drive? Do you have any planned car purchases? If so, what are you planning on buying?

Also, how many years have you been driving?

Nice datamining

Maybe you could start by posting your cars

Nice dick

I unfortunately walk everywhere. No car.

Thanks

>2016 v6 camaro
>been driving for 3 years

Yes i bought it

Peugeot 205, I absolutely love it.
I wish I had a Gti one tho but they're too expensive when not beaten.

>2015 Focus SE
Got license about a decade ago, drove on and off until I got the Focus late 2015. Driven it daily since.
Would love to upgrade to an ST, but it isn't really in the budget.

Also, gotta love Veeky Forums related captchas...

Versa

No

1 year

Driving it into the ground with no plans to modify / upgrade . Just a commuter

This weekend I'm going to go look at this 05 Golf GTI. I have crippling hatchback autism I can't get rid of thanks to a few recent threads on this board and there are no Civic Si's available anywhere for a reasonable price so this is the next best thing.

>its april 2017
>3 years

uh huh

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

1997 integra gsi dc4. Gonna get an r32 gtst within 4 yrs.

16 Colorado diesel
2 months old

I like these more than Silverado because it's a reasonable size.

2007 Lexus IS 350. Just finished paying it off and fighting the urge to buy something else because I really miss driving manual. I've thought about a Corvette C6, Audi S5, BMW 135i, 370Z...

Might just try and stick it out for a couple more years. Maybe by that time a new Z car will be released.

I'm sorry sir, I lost all of my cars in a freak boating accident.

I was supposed to be on that boat, but I had to return some video tapes.

>Colorado
Why does the Chevy look so ugly to it's Aussie cousin?

>Reading comprehension
>this guy

Pick 1

nigger that's just a rebadged Chevy. How poor are you?

nah man I'll pass it looks a lot better now that I took the air dam off now

I want to daily a truck. How does it feel?

>Colorado Gen 2
>The Holden Colorado was revealed at the 2011 Australian International Motor Show and went on sale in June 2012 in both Australia and New Zealand.
>The US-spec model was revealed on November 20, 2013 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.[31] Production is expected to begin at Wentzville Assembly in 2014
>that's just a rebadged Chevy

What did he mean by this?

2017 Camaro SS. I'm 27 driving for my 11th year. First manual car, loving it.

This

I love it it gets me in the back woods when I go hiking as a lot of the roads are washed out but it still gets 31 MPG on the high way due to the diesel. it will tow 7000lbs also which is plenty for me while still being cute and tiny

that's what your mom told me last night before she sucked it

Nothing. Did it for the keks.

hey user can you help me move

You nigger titty. I so want an apartment with parking garage.

I dont have a tripcode and my identity is an absolute necessity????

W221 in a year and half as my first car
Ill be paying for it with my own cash

>What does Veeky Forums currently drive?
Fiesta ST with Mountune upgrades. I absolutely love it, but I wish I kept the stock rear motor mount. The rattling makes the car feel like an old shitbox.

>Do you have any planned car purchases?
Unless I get really bored of it, I plan to sell it 5 years from now.

>If so, what are you planning on buying?
Something between 35k to 55k, which does not have 4 cylinders or FWD since I've had enough of those. Fingers crossed that the RX-9 will come out and the new Supra won't suck, but if they do, I'll probably just get a new Camaro/Mustang with a V8.

Don't sleep on a new Z either. Hopefully that will be pretty gangster and not some experimental hybrid horseshit.

PT Cruiser is out of commission at the moment, I need to do suspension work on it.
Prowler comes out on weekends.

So I'm stuck driving this: 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Premier V6 AWD. Inherited it from my mom. Great in snow, comfy as hell, but an absolute gas hog. 14.9mpg average on a good day.

The V8 gets better mileage than the V6. Why even bother with a 4.0 in a fucking 4,800+ lb vehicle?

It's cool. We also have a larger spot dedicated to washing the cars.

I currently drive a 2008 Nissan Xterra, Model X 4wd. 192k on the odo.

I'm looking to buy a Ford Bronco, a full size one. I just love them.

I've been driving for a few years now.

>2016 v6 Challenger
>been driving 4 months

The day I got my license I went out and financed it.

So you're working full-time in addition to high school? That's rare these days.

No I'm 26

grew up poor and took the bus everywhere, so I never bothered with my license.

Current: '11 Yaris S
Planned purchase: '17 Corvette Stingray
Years driving: 3
Anything else Mr. FBI?

Goddamn. I got my license in high school and the daddio bought a cheap $2k Civic for both me and my sister to use.

'98 Toyota Starlet SR (google it americucks)

Guess so, ideally within the next couple months.

W211 E200

>Also, how many years have you been driving?
About 6 years, accident-free

Currently driving a 2004 Honda Civic with 250K miles on it; I have been driving various cars since 2008.

I'm looking to sell the Civic and use my tax return to buy something a little newer.

Current: 2010 Accord coupe i4

Planned purchase: Corvette C5 Targa

Years driving: 7

my dad did the same, except instead of a civic it was $2k worth of crack

> 4-door with the tiny ass six inch bed

2000 Mustang, but it's a V6 automatic
>Do you have any planned car purchases? If so, what are you planning on buying?
Looking at getting either a BRZ, a Miata, or another Mustang. No matter which I get, it'll definitely be manual.
About 8

Also
> Cute and tiny
Nigga what? The 2nd gen colorados are fuck huge. They're practically the same size as my old 2000 silverado 2500

Current Car: 07 Honda Accord coupe
Planned purchase: Scion FR-S
Years driving: 3 years

im 30 and want to buy my first car. i was something from the 80s or maybe early 90s. i need advice. looking at hondas, volvos, audis, and maybe bmws. i need something cheap.

Subaru BRZ.
Maybe a Corvette, but not for some time.

Driving for 10 years now, 3 of those with the BRZ.

So when are you guys gonna graduate?

When your mom kicks me out.

aka never.

Mmm sexy

Based FCA, 9 year old car and it still steals the spotlight.

2009 Civic EX-L
2008 S2000 CR
2000 Prelude SH
Hopefully replacing my Civic by August.
Alfa 4C, and I'm gonna daily because why not.
11 now, I feel old.

I drive an '87 Fiat 128 Super Europa.

It was my grandmothers car. Pic somewhat related, looks like this, but it's not my car

Driving pic related since I got my license, so 4 years now.
Want to sell the heep and buy a manual E46 sedan within a month.

Is this a bad idea for a college student? The jeep is very practical and reliable for me, but I want something more fun to drive

> College student
> wants a BMW
Why does every freaking person want a BMW when they're broke and usually have no car knowledge whatsoever. My roomate just got his license (at 20years old) and he wants his first car to be a BMW M3 when he knows jack shit about cars, and got a part time minimum wage job. Hes not the only asshole i know that want a BMW when they don't know jack shit and/or broke as fuck

>Driving pic related since I got my license, so 4 years now.
based
FCA masterrace

>the jeep is very pracitcal and reliable
>I want something more fun to drive
>still in college
>no employment
>no source of money
>no brains

kermit suicide if you please

2008 volvo c30

been a licensed driver for about a year and a half.

my third car :(

Hellcat, great DD.

Craigslist mustang

A 2012 Renault Logan with over 200k kilometres that was used as an taxi/uber by my dad, he gave it to me when I got to uni but I don't really think I deserve it, was there any effort from my part to have it?

Nonethless, it's starting to present more problems that my budget can fix, so I'm thinking on an '99 Accord.

but can it turn?

Been driving for almost 6 years. Wish I had money for an acr or might buy an e92 next year. If they arent too expensive by then.

been driving for 3 years, 2 years in this shitbox. gonna sell it soon and get something fast

What is it like being blind?

Nice meme dude

very nice user
of course it can, FCA can even make a muscle car turn. This isn't GM or Ferd we're talking about here.

Been driving for 6 years, I'm a nocar bus cuck in college who gets to drive his dad's midsize sedan once in a while when I visit him or he visits me.
I had it for almost a month in February though, we were waiting for parts and my dad went to my hometown.

2016 Ferd F-150 XLT 5.0L V8 extendo cab.

About 6 months now. I'm happy with it and once I'm in a better medical state I might buy a small track car or something on the side, but insurance is already a bitch and I'm thinking otherwise.

I saw you on /k/, nice-looking truck. I was close to buying one myself but it cost nearly double my truck and decided otherwise.

Currently driving
>2007 Honda S2000 in Rio Yellow like pic related.

Currently not driving
>2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder (battery, rear brakes, top)
>2005 Subaru Outback XT (alternator, burnt valve, probably fucked turbo)

Planned purchase
I can barely keep the garbage I have right now running. I've always wanted something bigger and semi-luxurious that I can get in manual. 2010s VW CCs are going for a fuckin song right now (like 9k). I could see myself getting one of those at some point in the near future.

Been driving for 10 years. I know that doesn't make me old, but it makes me feel old.

>currently driving
05 Celica as DD and Hellcat for weekends
>planned purchases
It was the Hellcat. I've had it for 3 months now.
>planning on buying
Hellcat is going to be my weekend car for a long time. One of these days, when I get older, I might have a mid life crisis and buy a Corvette. But at this rate I may end up buying a Camaro. GM is getting retarded with the Corvette as of lately. Also, my Celica is is great shape, only 117k miles and it can go for many many more.

I drive an RX-8. I plan to get one of the following around 2020.

Rotaries:
>RX-9 (if Mazda comes through)
>RX-7 FD

Other:
>Alfa Romeo 4C
>Porsche Cayman GT4

Currently driving an IS300

Hopefully buying a 328i E92 in the next couple of weeks

Been driving for 6 years

How is the Rx8, i was looking for a cheap fun car and i noticed a lot of Rx8s were relatively cheaper especially amongst similar year cars and was wondering if there was a reason for those.

Low price can be attributed to the fact that you have to be autistic to keep it running properly. Casuals buy them without doing research and end up grenading the engine because they treat it like a Mazda 3.

Driving a MR-S, buying a 370Z new.

>buying a 370Z new
>not waiting for the new Z

Don't you have access to news?

Fake news

Don't buy an s1. S1's got the ford cost reduction treatment which means they have 2 fewer oil injectors.
Those oil injectors found their way back on the s2, surprise surprise, and the s2 engines don't grenade like the s1's. Also, the s2's have a variable redline based on engine temp which also prevents ignorant fuckheads from caning a cold motor into an early grave.

I've had an s1 and an s2. S1's are cheap because they are ALL on engine 3 by now.

"Nissan’s 370Z, one of the few cars in its segment that still offers a naturally aspirated engine, might not get a replacement when its production cycle ends"

"The 370Z Is 'Not a Priority' for Nissan"

"Nissan Says A Successor To 370Z Is "Not A Priority""

"Nissan Doesn’t Care About One Model In Its Lineup That Actually Has Pulse"

Britbong here. Currently drive a Fiesta ST MK7, with the Mountune MP215 kit.

Next purchase will be a JDM Honda Integra DC2 Type R in Championship White. Will probably do so in the next 2 or so years.

Pretty soon the only affordable RWD performance cars will be American. Nissan, Toyota and Honda don't give a fuck anymore.
>86 doesn't count because it's a shit

first car: 2007 cobalt rs coupe
current car: 2017 golf gti se
planned car purchase for this year: honda s2000
years driving: 10