Other urls found in this thread:

tekkengamer.com/2017/03/09/fire-desire-speedkicks-everything-one-crucial-piece/
youtube.com/watch?v=-j4Myfm7UL4
exhentai.org/g/952245/238cc14f75/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play arcana heart

playichi

tfw cant find a third character in umvc3

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for Guilty Gear on Steam is inflated.

Kazuya is happy that Street Fighter is dying and his game is coming out soon.

Protect his smile by leaving behind SFV.

six stars excite

Fap to my game

Who would you main in an /fgg/ fighting game?

It's fun on all levels from casual to hardcore.
It is packed with content.
It features worldwide beloved characters not only from nintendo anymore but allstars.
it is highly customisable.
And lastly it is on a console for the actual hardcore crowd instead of the casual fifa+cod machine.

Never ever.

myself since im the best

cause melee is a good game and an outdated iteration of the said game is probably responsible for the whole franchise to be popular

I really doubt smash 4 would ever be a thing at evo if people didn't cry about melee being there so it should be there too.

its gay as fuck how people have locals labeled FGC when all they do at them is play smash and sfv. those locals need justice

Make a rollback caster for it and I will

waifus

play samurai sniffdown

>teenagers these days don't recognize characters from a literal 25 year old game

what does her vagina smell like user?
i've never smelled one so i wouldnt know

tekkengamer.com/2017/03/09/fire-desire-speedkicks-everything-one-crucial-piece/

Thoughts on the new design for the site? I like the recent tourney results at the top.
Also another well written article.

Why was it down in the first place anyway

>I really doubt smash sfv and marvel 3 would ever be a thing at evo if people didn't cry about 3s and mvc2 being there so it should be there too.

[NOL]Luvcheez because he is cute and top-tier.

ask someone who plays "platformers" if they know who mario is you fucking idiot

cummy

luv pls

doujin?

Server changes, design changes, code changes and stuff.

Luv sic

Is For Honor decent as a fighting game?

youtube.com/watch?v=-j4Myfm7UL4
Jins new oufit is sexy.

My dear ancestors -Junji Ito

I want to luv luvcheez, but I'm not a busty woman with bat wings that can turn her hair blonde as alt color...

why wont you give me the sauce you bitch

is making boring repetitive shitposts a fighting game

second best fgg

Im gonna have fun with my favorite FGs tonight.
I still suck but I will learn and have fun.

Im the best marvel player in /fgg/

>all the replays from the day capcom servers diapered themselves are "failed to retrieve data"
Bravo........

I plan on doing the same, friend. What will you be playing?

Mario is more well-known than Mickey Mouse and Superman, what's your point?

Name a character more honest than Rashid.

necalli

necalli

Play some Garou.
Then cry to sleep with ST.
Maybe some Breakers Revenge if Im lucky.

Decapre.

Necalli is pretty honest.

He is the most honest rushdown character because his pressure is so telegraphed you have 10 years to react and make a decision

So when do fighting games actually get to be fun? Because learning the fucking inputs is no fun at all. Should I crawl back to SC2 for my comp. fix, or are fighting games just tedious until you have grasped the basics?

necalli is honest

vtrigger necalli is dishonest

If learning the inputs takes you longer than 15 minutes, you should consider another hobby.
Perhaps rock collecting

I broke into capcoms servers and stole this image for the next marvel
I hope it was worth it

Fighting games are generally not fun at all as competitive games. The people playing just have a massive desire for winning.

Sounds like you don't enjoy fighting games.

yo does anyone have the gif of gianna michaels doing a super?

Few people do. That is why sales expectations are not met, games are most popular for their non-fighting aspects, and people who used to specialize in them are switching to primarily playing card games for their competition fix.

So what are they then? It's a 1V1 genre, so it has to be competitive.

The initial learning phase can be tedious, but once you get use to movement and learn the different motions, it becomes second nature for most fighters. Majority of games share similar inputs so you really only have to learn them once.

When you play with friends and you improve side by side while you challenge each other step by step.

>playing card games for competition

But card games are random, why should anyone take these seriously in a competitive scenario?

Buy Revelator and play Leo.

He's fun as hell to play and extremely easy to pick up.

Prediction and risk management.

>But card games are random
So is SF3 which is the pinnacle of the genre.

they start to get fun after you put a couple thou. hours in to get good.

>turd strike
>pinnacle of the genre

nigga kill yo self fo real

artist is almost definitely kon-kit but don't know the specific doujin

some user research this

prediction and risk management won't help you for shit if you draw the wrong cards or your matchup is unwinnable

someone pls i need the gif

I have a sickness for _________.

It's really hard though. If I compare it to say SC2 or even CSGO, I have to learn how to actually control the game before I get to have any fun, dare not to speak about even being successful.
Nobody I know even plays them, except for drunk button mashing on weekends, so Discord is all I have.
Got Sign in Dec 2015, played a whole of 13 hours before I sacked it. Played with a hori mini 3, maybe that's the reason, the stick being shit?

Sorry meant SF2

pls

Also: why do all the fuckers on twitch only play johnny or millia? I can't bear to watch these characters anymore.

Which means you need to have a deck designed to be able to find what you need, adapt to different conditions, or not suck.
Basically the character select screen in this analogy.

t. R.Mika

bad rng will always exist and will fuck you often enough
card games aren't fit for competition

t. master rank in shadowderp

Everyone just netdecks

card games are a joke

SNIFFS

>Literally 20% of my deck is wards
>Literally don't draw a single one in mulligan + 8 turns against roach forest

Maybe I should have managed the risks better...

Exactly. What do your other cards do to benefit you?

>Literallyplay a dead anime game
>Literally don't find another player ever because no one gives a shit about my dead anime game

Maybe I should have played SFV...

Is this what I should go for off a generic hit with Storm or am I missing something?

is any competitive game fun before you learn how to be decent? i have 1k hours on 1.6, and almost 2k on csgo and i can tell you that i did not have fun in 1.6 until i figured out how to actually play the game

when you start playing a new game you want to get decent at, the fun shouldnt be winning, the fun should be the improvement , you make small goals to achieve, even if that goal is to "successfully do 5 fireball inputs before the match is over" or "successfully land that combo ive been practicing at least 5 times"

either way, learning special inputs should be easy, just do them over and over until you build the muscle memory, remember, it should be one fluid motion when inputting directions

yes, or snapback and do some meme mixup or DHC or tac infinite

>touch character
>not dead after combo
You are doing it wrong scrub.
learn 2 play muhwel

i want to fuck ammy

good call mate found it
exhentai.org/g/952245/238cc14f75/

>550 damage with one bar
wew

same. who doesn't want to fuck a god
in her talbain costume preferably

Sounds rough user, I hope you find someone to play your dead anime game with.

get outplayed brick

>I have to learn how to actually control the game before I get to have any fun
Did you have fun with SC2 initially? I didn't play BW, save for customs, and only started serious in wings. Learning that game was hell for me and only did so because it was the "in-thing" among my friends. 10 minutes of prep just to see my army get destroyed wasn't very fun. I enjoyed it seasons down when I was fighting for gm, but not initially. I grew up with access to arcades, I didn't use a computer/mouse until I was in my later teens so maybe I have some bias, but fighters isn't that steep of a learning curve.

They are both good characters.

Who is less bad Nemesis or Ghost Rider? I'm playing one of these boys on point and don't care what they say

So has anyone with a Switch picked up KoF? Morbidly curious on just how horrible it feels to play it with one of the little controllers

Ghost Rider with a good beam assist.

It feels natural. The controllers are designed for normal sized hands. I suppose you fat sausage fingers will be left behind.