>fuck you map updater

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
>

weeb bums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/CNC-Motorcycle-Brake-Clutch-levers-Set-For-K1200R-05-08-K1200S-04-08-Short-Long-/291967899844?var=&hash=item43faa498c4:m:muKIPXSNlDRaeyWK0RRXfvA&vxp=mtr
youtube.com/watch?v=p_LV-uihcU8
youtu.be/8ZFdxEWpefI
oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6094413192.html
oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6083628041.html
oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6065350799.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT WAS THE SHIVVY'S BIRTHDAY AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU FAGS, BUT WHATEVS

hbd

Fuck him though

Why am I so lazy to go riding in the rain? I don't mind the rain, I just hate putting on my waterproof pants over my boots and normal pants. They're so fucking annoying to put on and take off.

How do you do it /dbt/?

Have waterproof gear.

I squid, no point in asking me.

only reason I ride in the rain is to get to work and shit

Unless I have too, I dont.

Bikes my only means of transportation though, so its water resistant overpants, a hiking windbreaker over my perforated eather jacket, and work boots.

>How do you do it /dbt/?
stop being a bitch and get wet
but srs dont bother

How easy is it to fix and replace a clutch lever? Any brands to avoid? The lever is loose both horizontally and vertically.

really easy, it's just one bolt and a little wire you slide into it. Takes about 2 minutes, just relube the bolt when you put the new one in.

any aluminum CNC ones will be fine tbqh

I only ride in the rain if I get caught in it. Then I just suck it up and be wet. I ride for enjoyment and there is nothing fun about riding in the rain on purpose.

Just get china levers

>him
she's clearly a lady

Thank you user.

Something like this will work with my bike?
ebay.ca/itm/CNC-Motorcycle-Brake-Clutch-levers-Set-For-K1200R-05-08-K1200S-04-08-Short-Long-/291967899844?var=&hash=item43faa498c4:m:muKIPXSNlDRaeyWK0RRXfvA&vxp=mtr

As long as you have a K1200, yes. They make them for every bike imaginable though if that's not your bike just get some different ones.

Yeah my motorcycle is also my main mode of transportation, but I live in the pacific northwest so it rains here all the damn time. Putting on my waterproof pants over my boots and regular pants just to ride to class or whatever is a real pain in the ass.

Most of that is because my waterproof pants have these shitty lower cinch zippers on the outside ankles, and the fabric ALWAYS gets stuck in the zippers. You end up wrestling with the damn zippers for ten damn minutes trying to get your fucking pants on.

who that tho?

Never thought about buying proper waterproof textiles?

I ride in them all year long and it rains here a lot.

He's an immature cunt.

I have a Yamaha XT30. Sorry I am still new at this. I have a friend who can help me replace it, but I like to do the research before hand as he's helping me in his spare time. Pictured is what on her right now.

CBR 600rr

Since it was a nigger, gear & helmet unlikely. Maybe he was wearing the helmet like a hat as they are known to do.

oh idk if you can get them for scooters

looks fine to me though just tighten it up

guys my 701 needs mirrors. the stock ones are useless at 60mph. its like a disco trying to look at headlights in those mirrors.

I don't want small and discreet mirrors, I like large and functional ones, kinda like the stock ones except something that wont vibrate out of function.

any suggestions?

>leathers are too small
>the way they squeeze my stomach combined with the heat is physically sickening
fuck.

the edge on this one is stunning

fat sack of shit

DR-Z mirrors are pretty sturdy but they're kind of narrow so you get a lot of your shoulders in the view.

On a large single I think the vibrations are going to make pretty much any mirror shake so bad you can't see shit. Turn your head.

what is an xt30? Google doesn't even show anything for that bike.

No. I'm 6ft tall and about 165lbs. Pretty average. I got these leathers free from my uncle who apparently bought them for his son many years ago but they looked like they had never been worn.

XT350 is a dual sport. She's a '98. Yamaha stopped making the 350s a while ago (2000?) and now just make 250s.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_LV-uihcU8

>scooter
:^)

How can people be so light?
I am 6'2" by 240lbs in Burgerunits or 1.87 Metres by 110 kilos. I only wear W38 pants and my chest is bigger than my tummy by far. If I started lifting again I would go up in weight.

well then why the fuck did you say xt30 if it's an xt350

some peoples children, i swear.

>tfw my '94 blew a conrod doing wheelies
Honestly, one of the better bikes I've owed. Shit on the highway but super in town if you can lane split, else the air cooling doesn`t cut it. Very good off road too.

Daily reminder no one likes bikers

Does anyone like you?

>well then why the fuck did you say xt30 if it's an xt350
What is a typo?

My first bike and love it so far. I got her to do camping out on the logging roads. Can't wait for the snow to melt here.

Aren't those really expensive? That'd be great to own, but I can't afford that as a student. I'm moving to Southern California soon anyway for work, so I guess waterproof gear will be less of a concern down there.

>38 inch waist
>""only"" 38 inches

This is a shit picture, do I look like Boogie?

Fat people here start more or less at about 44

My current suit costs about €900.
My previous suit worked fine for about 20 minutes, was only €200.

210 @ 5'9 reporting in. The current generation is a sorry excuse for a human male. Everyone is a weak twink. Do us alpha males a favor and just finish your transition. At least you'll have some use to society then

We would call you heavy here.

Anybody squid today?

>5'9"
>alpha male
Sure pal

Frontbrake mid turn?
Stupid ass

There are no height classes in the jungle

>how not to take a corner

/dbt/ - bailing at walking speed so you don't have to

>WHEN.
>WILL.
>THEY.
>LEARN?

I am very heavy compared to the local kaffs Most round off to about 1.7 Metres by 55-70 Kilos. It feels great to be a head and half taller and almost twice the weight of the lesser speices.

He was going so slow he could have just about stopped the bike by skiding his feet on the ground like a Loony Toons skit.

how?

>bragging about being tall in a motorcycle thread
>not acknowledging that almost all elite riders are manlets

Lanklets btfo

>oh shit i'm three feet away from the curb oh shit oh shit

rear brake and throttle faggot

even if you hit it you could have jumped it and done a wider turn in the grass.

tfw u find a service manual for free online via the 'piracy method'

>looks down at you

>tfw no service manual is even made for your bike
the manufacturer made some mediocre one but no hanes or clymers or anything.

>fatty manlet

This post reeks of tranny in denial

Look at trannies in their pre-transition pics. Alpha bro bros everywhere. I bet they all make posts like this to hype themselves up for their eventual castration.

>woops i raised my standards for masculinity too high guess i'm not worthy. does this skirt look cute on me? call me maki-chan~! uguu~!

the factory ones are good enough for me, all i ever need from them is the torque specs and measurements

shit dude learn to turn

>210 @ 5'9
you're just overweight at the average height

>/dbt/
>having bikes
Fuck man, I don`t even have one any more. First I crashed on a tight turn into a ditch. Then I hit a Porsche doing a tighter turn. Now I have nobikes.

I look at them all the time. The vast majority start off as failed males (fem boys)

I wanted one for valve clearances but forums and videos explain it better tbqh

>a corner

He is in a parking lot kek

>average height

uuh thats a nice front collision

although a 600CBRR isnt exactly an irresponsible bike, i expected an R1 or something.

yup

unless you're a woman

>better grab a fist of front brake mid-turn

not that smart obviously.

>tfw losing the copy of your service manual

its a typo you autistic fuck

And these are the kind of people who deride you if you say you must start on a small bike.

Remember kids, NEVER listen to /dbt/, especially murricans.

>bought my bike from PO
>she had a bunch of spare parts, stock pipes, manuals, rear seat, etc.
>riding the bike home so I couldn't bring them
>"I'll send you a text probably in a few days to come pick them up"
>she never responds to my texts
>year later, still don't have them
>that phone broke, lost her number
rip

starting on a small bike doesn't save you from locking up the front tire at 5km/h

More like these are the kind of people that say the ABS version isn't worth the extra money

I find this interesting, I always assumed americans couldn't turn right but could turn left, now I know they can't turn at all

What do you do when shady characters come up to your bike at night?

I don't think ABS can save you from being that stupid.

why? im not that guy but i saw a video that you have to use your brakes in a turn

youtu.be/8ZFdxEWpefI

Kek

This is the type of rider who says you need to spend 2 seasons on a 250 and wear full gear and bubble wrap every time you ride

Isn't that a small bike in the webm? It looks like an FZ-07 which weigh about 390 lbs wet. Even less if it's got aftermarket pipes, which most do. Unless you're talking about a Grom or something, I wouldn't consider an FZ-07 to be a heavy bike.

oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6094413192.html

95 katana 600, ad says it turns over but why does it look like half the engine is missing? I'm tempted but man I am not that sure of my tinkering skills...

What the fuck has the weight got to do with anything?
Fucking burgers I swear.
Just wow.

jesus christ don't buy that

>why does it look like half the engine is missing
the airbox is which adds lots of visual mass

*Teleports behind you*

You realize brakes aren't tied to the engine, right?

Don't buy that. Where on the Oregon coast are you?

Just wow for you as well.
Your point?

>needs couple pieces of plastic
understatement of the century

>What the fuck has the weight got to do with anything?
>in a conversation about the size of bikes
Are you serious?

>Your point?
That a smaller bike wouldn't have helped him..

I can see why your nanny state thinks you can't operate a motorcycle larger than a scooter.

So I guess you advice people to start on supersport lightweight, right?

Are YOU serious?

I'm poor and looking for my first bike, I can get help for most small mechanical issues but I'm just on the lookout for a cheap deal where the worst I have to deal with is a few maintenance issues or visual flaws and I'm fine with that. I did think it was awfully strange what looked like intake valves were exposed... I have no idea where the air box is, I haven't contacted the seller

A smaller motorcycle is meant to be crashed.
If he's not a complete retard, which he is by virtue of being a burger, the small bike would help him learn how to ride.

South coast Oregon, bay area

No, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about an FZ-07 here, that's the bike the conversation is based on. Comparing an FZ-07 to a "supersport lightweight" bike is just ridiculous if you know anything about the bike.

My point was that an FZ-07 is a small bike, which fits the criteria you previously mentioned of "starting on a small bike".

>My point was that an FZ-07 is a small bike
No, it's not, idiot.
When people talk about small referred to bikes they mean small related to the cc.

oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6083628041.html
what the fuck is this lmao

oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6065350799.html
try to offer this guy like $700, he doesn't know how much it's worth.