Veeky Forums how do I break it to my parents that I bought a 7th vehicle?

Veeky Forums how do I break it to my parents that I bought a 7th vehicle?

"I bought a 7th vehicle"

But user, why do you need a seventh vehicle?

mom,dad,im ghave a fleet of shitboxes awaiting orders

I needed a Jeep, it was an emergency

And none of your other vehicles could have helped? You have too many sports cars.

>I needed a Jeep

wat

Holy fuck. I was watching that so tensely, thought he was gonna shoot it in the face.

>I needed a jeep
>it was an emergency

>I needed a Jeep, it was an emergency

>I would have been upset had that hunter shot that wild turkey

I thought he was waiting for it to voluntarily stick its face in front of the barrel

lmao this is what /org/ has to deal with on a daily basis?

I feel like the turkey is asking him to shoot.

only 7 lol git gud

user why do you need to inform your parents of your purchases and seek out their approval? Are you not a grown adult?

user you need help

why would they be surprised after 6

buy 3 more and then the 7th won't seem so bad

Dont tell them you bought one. Tell them you sold one. When they inquire about the discrepancy, suggest their age must be playing tricks on them. They will be proud that you have your habit under control.

But what if they ask him which one he sold? He can't ever have whatever car he lies about selling around them then.

He just picks one from the past he once owned.

Do you have to register cars you dont drive? lets say you have a project car, do you legally have to register it when its going to be sitting in your garage for the next 3 years while you rebuilt the engine 1 hour a week at a tmie?

No, it only has to be registered if it's gonna be on the road. It's gonna a be a little more expensive to reregister it after 3 years, but not as expensive as paying registration 3 years straight on a car you're not driving.

But why?

>projecting this hard

It depends on your state.

If you live in a shithole like California, you have to pay for a "planned non-operating permit" (about $15/year, I think), or the next time you try to register it, you'll have to pay registration fees for every year back to when it was last registered.

Here in Texas, you just pay the standard registration fee when you want to drive it, and your car is registered for the next 12 months. It's the same price whether you're renewing a current registration, or the car hasn't been registered for 20 years.

Why do you have 7 vehicles and still live with your parents?

i hope i'm reading this right.

Nigga I was at ~30 at one point, down to around 20 or so right now. Cheap shitboxes are a terrible addiction.

>user, do you have a fire pit? It's so nice out we want to have a bonfire to celebrate!
>No... but I have an idea