Whats the point of owning a car like a miata when your average shitcan grocery getter such as an Accord or Maxima could...

whats the point of owning a car like a miata when your average shitcan grocery getter such as an Accord or Maxima could blow your doors off in terms of speed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwykUV9bed0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because if speed limits, having the most fun at the slowest speed is the desired goal.

Turning, Momentum, Turbos, fun aftermarket, getting to reply to bait threads.

balance>>>speed
even though most people here are terrible drivers

Miatas are kawaii ugu~

Part of the appeal of a Miata is that it's a very small vehicle. It's incredibly nimble even on 30 mph neighborhood roads. This go kart like feeling gives enjoyment to many people who feel that the average vehicle is extremely divorced from the driving experience. So even at the most mundane of speeds and commutes, it's an engaging and enjoyable experience. There is also alot of appeal in a convertible two seater.

There's a reason why people like the MX5, AE86, AW11 ect. They're small and fun to throw into corners. You don't need a 200+hp car to have a blast. Sure a stock Maxima is faster but its like a boat in comparison when going around corners.

This
205hp is too much

>responding to bait
For the 1000000000000 time: aftermarket and the handling

This, need a slow fun car. Have a fun fast car but only use it on track.

>Sure a stock Maxima is faster but its like a boat in comparison when going around corners.
My Max is the only FF car I've ever been able to actually drift (as opposed to Scandi-flick or pulling the handbrake) with.

>My Max is the only FF car I've ever been able to actually drift
>FF
>An actual drift
That's were you're wrong friendo

Your mom blew my doors off last night

Do you have really shit tires on the back or something? Even then you can't maintain an actual drift once the front wheels pull the back in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwykUV9bed0
They aren't impressive, but ff's can drift.

Except that's not a drift, that's a power slide. It's physically impossible to drift in a FF car.

It accelerates fast and turns really nice.

Basically its fun at non-reckless speeds.

It was just a hair slow for my taste but that said I loved it while I owned it.

it's just poorfags justifying their poverty frankly

t. gt86 owners

its easy shitposting, most people don't give a shit but there's always that miata fag that gets assblasted when you make fun of his horsepower

>literally admitting to being cancer

Go back to your autoib cuck site

yeah but "muh fast in straight line"

> lose your momentum because public roads/slow corner agree drifting is not advisable
> too slow to regain it before the next corner

Hurr but pedal to the metal is fun

this