>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

>no character that uses their fists/gauntlets
Ubisoft pls

AD

>Starting to parry Peacekeeper lights all the time now

HAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU HAVE NO POWER OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Name TEN historical warriors who used their fists in armed combat.

how would they block/parry?

>An error has occurred. Returning to main menu.

The Centurion will supposedly use a caestus.

Teach me your secrets, master.

>Really love the idea and armor style of the conq
>Can't play him at all
Seriously how the fuck do I use this guy I normally play lawbringer and kensai and I can just not grasp this bastard any tips at all fellow Conqbros?

Why am I playing this fucking game.

Nth for warden is balanced and needs no nerf

No one interested in making FH fanart?

Caestus or, again, gauntlets
As someone who wanted this done, but not the person who requested it, thank you.

MORTEM

a general fix on zone attacks would be nice

you must be mistaken good sir, i've been told several times by experienced FH players that such a feat is impossible right here in FHG

How do I get out of a warden's vortex then? I've tried parrying but that doesn't work, I try rolling but his guard break seems to home in on me. Do I just tech it or eat shit?

i-inimicus

No, parrying the zone attack is different.
There is a very big difference.

shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack shield bash light attack

light attack interrupts the shoulder charge

You might have to practice in the tutorial mode if you can't figure out how to counter vortex.

If you're quick enough you could belt them a light.
Big IF though.

Otherwise you could le reset to le neutral lololol

I've found that if you're not right up in their face, you can watch the animation and see whether or not it goes through. If it does, you dodge. If he cancels into GB, tech. Otherwise, Light Attacks work at knocking him out.

does the warlord have any epic gear armor or just the gudbrand blade, hilt and shield?

Give me tips on dealing with the Warden Vortex as Nobushi. I feel like her attacks are too slow to stuff shoulder on reaction and if they mix between charged and uncharged I my timing goes down the drain.

no you don't understand, seasoned pros over at both reddit and here in FHG has carefully studied the frame data and concluded that PK light attacks are impossible to block/parry

i've been told numerous times by these high brow intellectuals and experienced players that you simply CANNOT block/parry PK lights

but here you are, implying that through practice and experience you've actually gotten better at the game and that you can now counter PK's? i wont hear of this, it's nonsense, if you can do it, why can't i hmm? i'm super good at the game and every time i lose it's because my opponent is either playing an OP class or using stupid cheese, that's why i'm justified in ragequitting against that bullshit, i won't have my winrate tarnished by such shit

you sir, are a LIAR

>dropping Catapult shots from A on Overwatch to C and getting triple kills
Jesus this thing has range, it's great.

you can't grab rolls, just dodges

if he bashes and you chose to dodge or dodge attack you get out
if he grabs and you chose to wait and tech or dodge attack, you get out
if he waits to parry a dodge attack, and you choose to wait, you get out
if you roll backwards, you get out but probably lose more stamina than he did in the process
sometimes backdashes won't even get grabbed

generally speaking roll backwards is the safest option if you can afford it
if you don't have a dash attack and aren't going to roll backwards, it's a 50/50 for tech or dodge
if you have a dash attack and don't think he can parry, you're home free, but if you think he can, waiting is your best bet

Want both those and these femgoki titties

30th for black valks

I'm not counting the thing with Nobushi/Lawbringer/Raider/Shugoki having a slower stance speed time, as that is a thing. Otherwise, you can parry the Lights if you're fast enough.

Hisako best grill

>PK light attacks are impossible to block/parry
on reaction after any guard change

you can predict

sidedash light or heavy

if a warden ever charges his shoulder, don't panic and try to hit him, side dodge instead and you'll get a free GB

LAWMAN BUFFS FUCKING WHENNN

You can't if you're 4 certain classes and you blocked her first hit. You textbook usage literally cannot stance change fast enough after the full swap frames kick in from a blocked hit.

Ez renown.

>user tries to cast Sarcasm spell lvl 5
>it misses

>Rep 8 Kensei and I still dont have all the customization options

Use your retreating stab (back + light). It's designed to keep enemies at range, and the warden has to eat the stab if he commits with anything.

no no

THIS is easy renown

>Warlord fullblock nerf
Thank god

Now all they need to do is save this dead game

Such a huge ornament screams Kensei and not Orochi

Does it really have a chance of a playerbase revive given the massive stigma behind the P2P system?

It fit roaches because they are giant octopussies.

Is there a guestimate for how much the new heroes will cost in steel?
I never played R6 so I don't know how much in game currency they charged/how much effort it is to get it.

Anyone please

>witnessing shitters complain about shit they probably don't fully understand

its sad n funny at the same time lads

Nah I'm just sulking. Given that and 50/50 being the height of mindgames, I'm just fondling a mostly decomposed corpse.

Squad looking fresh as fuck

who gives as hit, i hope the player base gets smaller, it's still too many kids and shitters and the general is still fast and full of crap, not comfy at all

how do you define a dead game? Ubi will keep patching and releasing shit for a long time and you'll always find people to play with

the only way FH will get a resurgence of many players is if the competitive scene really kicks off and gets big numbers on Twitch, but it's more likely that the player base will settle down on a reasonably low but still very much alive number

>Buy weapon pack
>Decide to time the purchase so that the piece I want to be a rare lights up yellow the moment I buy it
>It works
>Do the same on armor pack
>Works
WHAT

I'd say 25k

It might be the hours I play at but I haven't seen the Knights on the backfoot since the start of round 2. Honestly wasn't trying to start shit senpai.

Roach, warden, nob can use the zone attack to mess warden up. Warlord and conq can full guard. PK can dash across the map. I don't know if anyone else can stop it sonce I haven't really played anyone else

it's 100 times worse on the FH forums, goes from funny to sad

>side dodge warden charge
>warden cancels charge and GBs me

The problem with warden is its a guessing game what he's going to do. I don't think it needs a nerf but I am allowed to dislike it.

>duel starts
>conq guard breaks me
>i tech it
>he leaves

Not really, it's the most honest offense in the game right now, everything else is either bullshit or completely reactable

>mfw discovering raider's targeting bug
>mfw it costs me a match against someone 4 reps below me
L E G E N D A R Y

How does it work? Canceling a light into zone like warden?

Agreed

LB top light
Orochi top light/zone
PK light/zone cancel
Zerker light
Warden top light/zone
Valk light

etc. there's tons of things that counter the Warden shoulder charge, which is what starts the vortex, any fast attack will do it

you could just back-double-tap dodge or unlock guard and back tap dodge to roll away, but that's not a counter, that's a reset to neutral

Here's my train of thought:

If the game allows something, you have to be willing to accept it. This includes, ledges, ganks, ganging, feats, etc.

If you don't accept it, then you are setting yourself up to get frustrated because it will eventually happen.

If you decide to play honorably, you are at a disadvantage. You can't be mad if it causes you to lose.

So, the choice is to play to win at any cost or play a certain way at the knowledge that you will be fucked over.

Personally, I find losing with honor more fun that winning by no honor. I'm okay with having a shit kdr.

>I'm okay with having a shit kdr.
When personal stats are involved you just FUCKING know people will pad them for the public eye

This was also noted on the Subreddit. Apparently has like 80%-90% success rate.

What are you on about senpai?

patch?

>fighting PK as LAW
>keep top stance
>she wants to hug
>won't stop trying to hug me

most Honor fags will pop that revenge or cliff you faster than you can say "faggot" if it's a 2-2 and you're on the final round

in Brawls i usually go in with Honor until someone throws gas on the fire, then it's on, in duels i trust no one, especially with the design of the maps and ledges being fucking everywhere

This.

This isn't Souls, but there is something incredibly chill about fight clubs. I wish there were a similar mode in For Honor.

>Most honest
>Not Kensei

What the fuck are you talking about?

it "works" by causing your heavy attacks to disable targeting instead of doing a heavy attack
I'm assuming it's a controller bug rather than an in game issue but I've heard of it before so it's nothing new
as it stands this KILLS Raider since his whole kit is based around throw into heavy zone combo for massive damage

use your top light then, why are you in top stance anyway, shouldn't you be in right stance to prevent the zone cancel?

>plug pulls when you're about to defeat them in a duel

It's just like the old street fighter scrum mentality of 'fireballs are cheap, knockdowns are cheap, throws are cheap' shit. People would rather pretend that it's unfair to fight against a tactic than learn how to counter it, it's much easier to whine than it is to get good.

I don't really care about my winrate/kdr either. In duel I could just never rematch an opponent who is my equal or my better, but then I'm not learning anything. A lot of times I'm getting my ass beat I'm actually learning things, so I don't mind it.

9 hours from now.

erry fucking time

What does honest even mean in the FH context?

>kensei
>playing dirty mindgames, passive parries and top stuns
So honest desu!

>Fight PK
>Starts to lose
>Runs for armor
>Fights me again
>Still loses

>when the bleed is too strong

>Who gives a shit

Yeah pretty much, I regularly play another game that takes 4 people, that has a 30 day average of like a little over a thousand people on steamcharts, I never have problems playing it, on occasion I'll see a familiar name but it's always cycling new people otherwise, any time there's a sale or free weekend or anything there's another big burst of people and another chunk of them always hang on and bolster the numbers. I don't get the people who require some tens of thousands of players required to care about the damn game.

Patchnotes?

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

i want a King of the Hill mode where 4-8 players enter, winner of each round or match stays and the challengers rotate

Google it you lazy shit.

Its to catch the dash stab, its really satisfying to parry it and some PKs don't even pay attention when they do it.

>am rep 4 lawman dueling rep 6 lawman
>think "oh boy can't wait to learn some tactics he might have"
>he just ledges me twice
>kill him 3 times and leave

Piece of shit

At that point I just spam dick thrust emote and die like a man.

dash stab is telegraphed from yesterday though, more important to stop the zone cancel poke

Good. Don't wake up.

With LB, does parrying a side light always confirm into a heavy riposte on every character?

What's the source on these pics? I've saved almost all of them and still have no idea where they're from.

atleast the bleed gives you some time to find a win sometimes

so i think i ran into some guy botting, or hes just doing this this on purpose
the round would start and he would light swing once, then double roll, swing then roll, then continue until he hit a wall then just kept light swinging
in the lobby he just lets the match time out until the next round starts
he picks his character though so im not sure
on the 3rd match with him because i wanted to know for sure

If you parry a light, everything will connect. If you parry a heavy, nothing except GB and the light slap will.

>Peacekeeper complains that a Kensei's mobility is retarded
>Complains about side heavy chain enders being uninterruptible
>Admits to getting tilted
>Leaves the lobby saying I destroyed his winrate and that Kensei is "complete bullsht (sic)"
Still a relatively good sport, but man.

it's some dude afk farming with a macro

he probably didn't get the memo that Ubisoft are punishing that shit now

you are definitely right about that, but i play the shittier ones in non duels. They like to typically just run up to me and GB and light spam me so i try to keep them away.

I didn't think about the zone though, thanks ill make that a habit of mine since i can react to the dash stab.