Is it worth it to buy a baby on board bumper sticker to make other cars be nice to me in traffic and not pull dick...

Is it worth it to buy a baby on board bumper sticker to make other cars be nice to me in traffic and not pull dick moves like cutting me off when I am trying to merge?

no, all it makes you look like is a fucking douche that thinks you're more important than everyone else

No. It makes you look like that douche for driving recklessly and potentially endangering an innocent little onboard baby.

Get this one

...is that what that if for? I thought I was for an excuse to drive really slowly and stuff.

Get a Crown Vic interceptor with those little lights and CB antennas if you want people to be real careful around you.

>As the mother is on the phone and/or texting, putting on makeup and drinking a starbucks at the same time all while speeding.

I wanted to get a crown vic before I settled for my Honda but they didn't come in manual.

frankly, spoofing the actual warning signs with this faggy sticker makes you a nigger in my eyes.

you are distracting at best.

Mothers have the right of way. It's your responsibility to be careful.

Mustang GT tranny, driveshaft, and diff literally bolts right on

Even if I had a garage and the technical know-how to perform such an extensive modification, modded cars are uninsurable here.

Does ANYBODY even pay attention to them?

I got rear ended the other day on the highway by some sandnigger who was riding my tail. If I had a baby on board sticker, I would have yelled at him, pretending that I have a baby in the car, and intimidated him into paying me cash

Jesus how depressing

Such is life in Dudeweedland.

People who have those drive like they're more important

They're always the ones driving like shit.

Nah. If their offspring drives like they do it's your responsibility to do the gene pool a favor.

>oh I was totally planning on crashing into you but since you supposedly have a baby in your car I won't

From Wikipedia
"Baby on board" is the message of a small (usually five-inch) sign intended to be placed in the back window of an automobile to alert emergency responders in the event of an accident, that an infant is travelling in the automobile. The intention of the sign is often confused with warning other drivers to use extra caution, as there may be a baby in the vehicle.[1]

That was the original intention at least

>excuse to drive really slow
Our driving instructor told us to keep our "student driver" sticker for at least half a year after we got our license for the very reason.

No, most people are pro choice. They don't give a shit about your dumb baby.

> (OP)
>No. It makes you look like that douche for driving recklessly and potentially endangering an innocent little onboard baby.

Fucking this!!!

Other options are a police package Tahoe or a Dodge Charger, both can be bought with all kinds of police goodies (tint, ram bars of all different sizes up to full PIT bumpers, spotlights) and are great traffic deterrents. Buying a police package Charger was one of the best decisions I ever made for my commute - what I lose in luxury I gain in spooking normies. There have been numerous times where some boomer would go to pass me on the right, see my car and slam on the brakes, return to his lane and start doing the speed limit. Parts are dirt cheap, maintenance was followed on a rigorous schedule and they're pretty comfortable. Big V8, RWD, A/C, USB / AUX input.

This is how you DD. nice trips.

wew, now that's a dystopian hellscape.

>No, most people are pro choice
lol what
most people in pretty much all countries are pro-life

it's my responsibility to enforce the laws of Darwin

Not in countries where people drive cars with "baby on board" signs.

See: all Anglo countries.

Are you the Blues Brothers?

those are so stupid.
"oh, baby on board? I'm so glad I saw that sign, i was about to run you off the road for fun, as i often do, but now i'll be sure to drive carefully because you were too stupid to not use birth control."

I drive safely for myself, not you. Having a kid doesn't make you special, your child's life is not worth more than everyone else's, and your safety is still your responsibility, not mine.

these don't piss me off as much as signs about children on the road though.

>Caution: Children at Play
Should be a sign in the yard saying "Caution: Cars at Drive"

Or even worse, those home-made self-important "Drive like YOUR kids live here!!!1!" ones.
How about "teach your idiot kids there's a fucking road here"

Well yeah because most countries are shitholes and they also have the most people living in them.
Did you know Nigeria has a population of 170+ million? Fucking insane innit

When I am spinning out of control I am going to careen towards the nearest vehicle that has that on it.

I just bought an 07 interceptor last week, and I am so fucking pleased with it. It has some little niggling issues like ABS sensors and the missing center console, but with some love it has real potential.

Oh, and on the highway traffic literally parts like the red sea to get out of your way. The only downside to this is on single lane back roads.

But overall, yeah, highly recommend them for a cheap DD, even though they are made by dodge ( lolreliabilty)

Where do you get something like this? Or do you just by a Charger and then add the parts yourself?

Fuck Police Package Chargers are nice.

Fuck people with this sign. I cut them off, tailgate them, brake check them whenever I see them. REEEEEEEEE!

>Tahoe
Every time I see a black or white tahoe from the front or rear i shit my pants
Its really hard telling which are police and which aren't because of their size and height

another option is to just drive a new Ford Explorer.

The undercover units they use in my area even have the same wheels as the regular civilian Explorer have and the tint is dark enough you cant see the light bar in the cabin until it's already too late.

No, because they'll fuck with you even more.