You failed the simulation coiners.

Now you must pay the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sooooo wtf are you talking about?

I want to escape Bitcoin train.. But it has no brakes

Bitcoin is a banker simulation.

They want to see if you have banker blood in you.

You all say BTC or GTFO.

Then you stare at her all wrapped up pretty in that Chinese flag.

You guys are mesmerized by a well crafted "Lady in Red".

That spells F O O K E D.

The whole reason for the sim was to weed out the cucks.

Do you really think they were gonna let you loose in the real world?

You will be realizing the definition of the word "Sting" soonz.

You won't need brakes where the BTC train is going.

Your future according to Amazon:

>Japan invading western USA
They couldn't invade easter island.

He's a schitzo from /x/ who rails against crypto from time to time.

Wow, coiners btfo

I cant take it anymore.. too much BTC profits.. im going suicidal!

>china acquires stupid amounts of gold
>Props up bitcoin so middle class america buy in thinking moon
>Pull rug
>Dollar falls
>gold skyrockets
>no one can get in because broke from coinloss
>they make billions selling gold again to those that can
>pull rug prop up bitcoin "they wont fall for this again right..."
>cycle continues.

Fool me once....

Coiners don't see it.

They only see woman in red.

Tulips....two lips....lip service

It will be too late for them once they realize it.

then... right now they couldn't invade a fucking mc donalds the fucking shut-ins.

oh boy, the aspie is going to need extra pills for this one

Coiners are just out gloating over their unrealized gains, just as people at work are now boasting of their unrealized gains in their 401K.

I remember people doing the same thing in 1999 over JDS Uniphase, Yahoo, and Corning Glassworks stock. And in 2006 when people were taking out HELOC loans against the unrealized "equity" in their 10% down home.

This, too, shall pass. Just remember, coiners: It doesn't count until you cash out.

GUYS HELP MY MONEY TREE WON'T STOP PRINTING MONEY I THINK IT'S SICK HELP HELP

Bitcoin isn't intended to be an investment. It's designed to be a currency. It has to grow to a certain market cap to become stable and fungible enough to be a useful currency. It's still volatile, which makes it an investment opportunity.

The US stock market cap alone is $18.668 trillion. Bitcoin market cap is under $18 billion and it's a global market.

There's plenty of room for growth. BTC probably has to reach a point approaching scarcity to see real stability and that will have to precede any potential bubble that bursts. There are currently 16 million BTC in circulation and there will only ever be 21 million. At that point, the demand will exceed the supply and the value of bitcoin will increase dramatically until whatever value the market levels at. There will be no more whales that can significantly affect the value. It will possibly be the most stable currency on the planet. The only way it can burst will be if the global market panics and creates a run on bitcoin. This scenario hard to imagine, considering that it is backed by multiple economies and may even become the global standard to replace USD. The great "threat" to BTC is a superior cryptocoin gaining full confidence of the market.

Face it. We are in the dawn of a new age.

Why are you acting like currancy can't be an investment? Ever heard of Forex trading?

>Bitcoin isn't intended to be an investment. It's designed to be a currency.
>It's still volatile, which makes it an investment opportunity.

The US market was actually 25 trillion as of 2015. The global market was 60 trillion. The point being, bitcoin's current market cap is pennies compared to the global market. It hasn't even made a ripple yet.

The fact that you are unable to understand that these things are logically reconcilable means literally nothing.

Yes, he said that. Yes, he meant it. Yes, it is correct. Please go away.

Ask yourselves what happens when domestic markets begin using bitcoin. Let me put it into perspective for you.

The current BTC market cap according to coinmarkecap is $17,776,583,569. The current number of BTC in circulation according to blockchain.info is 16,081,388.

17,776,583,569 / 16,081,388 = 1105.41

The current value of one bitcoin as of this post at coinmarketcap is $1105.35. That's incredibly accurate. See for yourself
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Not take any fraction of that 60 trillion dollar global domestic market and move it to the BTC market cap. Divide that by the 21 million maximum BTC that will ever be in circulation.

How does bitcoin look now?

No, I was quoting myself because he failed to comprehend that I never said it can't be an investment. I was only stressing the point that while it is a great opportunity for investment, it is ultimately intended to reach a point where it is a stable and fungible currency. I hope that clears it up.

Anyway, nevermind that. Peer review me here:

I welcome the naysayers to rip this to shreds and place a realistic cap on what you think bitcoin's potential value is. Please do. If this is wrong then I definitely want to know.

>That's incredibly accurate.
dude you reversed the calculation used to determine market cap and wonder why it's the same as the price?

Yes, because if you assume a future market cap then you can apply the same. When there is a limited number of coin available, the only way for the market cap to increase is for the coin value to increase. It's impossible to have a higher market cap with a lower coin value. You're not going to have a trillion USD market cap in 21 million BTC and have low value coin.

While we can't say what the future market cap of BTC will level off at, we can say that a BTC market cap of 1 trillion USD would be approaching $50,000 USD per BTC. Is that not correct?

>When there is a limited number of coin available, the only way for the market cap to increase is for the coin value to increase.
well duh
>You're not going to have a trillion USD market cap in 21 million BTC and have low value coin.
well duh

who said bitcoin market cap will grow and not shrink? it's really just wishful thinking in the end.

i agree tho it's in the cards, and i think i will put some spare change into btc, it's better odds than lottery. if i lose i will be able to live with it as it will be 1% of my net worth tops.

>it's better odds than lottery. if i lose i will be able to live with it as it will be 1% of my net worth tops.
Exactly how I see. Nothing to lose for me. I do expect once the circulation limit is reached it will reveal the true value of BTC. We can only speculate on how high, but I expect a sharp increase and then leveling off to finally have a stable value.

i just did a quick calc i currently have 0.18% of my net worth in btc right now.

Like the lady in red.

You fell for her and you love her.

It is sad really.

You're pretty sad, bud.

What we are witnessing now is Bitcoin's effort to attract more suckers to get moar attention.

She is wearing a red dress now and all you love fools gold.

Never by fomo.

Never buy two lips.

Only talk and no action.

The cope is real

You tried to create something but you only enriched yourself cryptocuck.

Now you are in love with her.

I'll call you mouse.

How is that virtual cheese mouse?

So tough in playland.

You ever figure out why they will only let you play in sim?

>There are currently 16 million BTC in circulation and there will only ever be 21 million.

Excuse my general ignorance on the subject matter (I'm not incredibly adept in crypto, nor do I own any), but I'm currently under the impression that mining is incredibly difficult creating something close enough to the scarcity you think will happen in the future to stabilize the price. (pls no bully, im not a crypto naysayer, just want to discuss actual economics on this board).