Roman or Barbarian

If you had lived in the 450 B.C would you had supported the Roman Empire or the Barbarian tribes?
>Rome 2bh

I guess whichever one I was a member of.

>450 BC
>Empire

Oh boy.

The Goblins.

The phoenician empire

me on the left

>Roman Empire
>450 BC
Fuck off

>450 b.c
the barbarians
>45 b.c
Rome

>live in Holland above the rivers

Barbarian it is

Me in the middle

Neither.
I´m a libertarian.

lmao

>Choosing a dying degenerate faggot filled empire

>choosing a shit eating, cow humping, trouser-wearing pack of illiterate barbarians

[COLAPSE]

The rivers were a bit higher back then. I would live in Roman territory despite living above the current rivers.

>shit eating, cow humping, trouser-wearing pack of illiterate barbarians managed to destroy and sack Rome

Might makes right, cuck

>450 B.C
>Roman Empire

Unite the clans
Become king
Intruduce writing
Urbanisation and orginized cults
Wait for Rome to [COLLAPSE]

Why the fuck is this Nethergate splash image making rounds in Veeky Forums? This 2nd or 3rd time I see it.

I'm a tall asian guy so prolly be a dispora hun.

>want to become Roman so hard you leave your ancestral lands to camp at the borders
>fight wars for them for a hundred years
>chimp out when you're still not Roman enough
>destroy Rome

I'd unite the Goblin clans under my banner and bring end to the Age of Men.

The Guy Ferraris, obviously. Then I install myself as Emperor of Flavortown.

Reminder that the gauls now speak a romance language

Honestly, probably celts if I had the same genes I have now. If it was a little later, maybe 400BC or 350BC, I would go with Romans because good philosophy was starting.

>450 BC
>Roman Empire

Rome, obviously.
Better question would be 400AD. Stand with the empire and possibly prevent the destruction of a great civilisation, or join the barbarian hordes and carve out your own lands in the ashes of the old.

Barbaric tribes were federated by the Roman empire to protect it, Roman emperors contracted the provinces to the Visigoths, Ostrogoths, and Franks. They protected the local interest of the provinces they took over for the Romans. The (Eastern) Roman emperors were far away, and more busy with the Danube frontier and Rome's main enemy, Persians, to really help Western Romans in any way. The barbarian tribes provided swifter and better protection than the Roman army stuck on the frontier with Persia.

Of course some tribes and Germanic commanders were renegades, for example Odoacer and the Vandals.

You forgot get the crown, save the town and Mr crabs

If I got to choose, given all the knowledge that I have now, and I was to be born among either side and were to live and serve as whomever I chose, being able to speak the language of whichever I chose, then I choose the barbarians, but only on the condition that I could make a difference.

Barbarians believed in a people with a government, while the Romans believed in a government with a people. When you put law above people, you lose whatever point there was to having a law.

Oh shit, it's the art for Nethergate ressurection.
Didn't realize it at first.

Game is about a bunch of romans sorting shit out in ancient Britain just before all the elves and goblins nuke themselves out of timeline.
You could also play a celt but i never wanted to be a savage.

I'd make sure based Stilicho became the emperor of the West, fuck Theodosius and his chicken fucker son

Resurrection is shit because it removes the armor limitations for Celts (they could only use up to chain originally) so Romans only get Roman training skill as advantage while being inferior in everything else.

Hi, do you mind if I save that pepe of your's?

Sure thing, have another one at the house.
>Mfw i have an album of self made historical pepes for any situation

Do you take requests?

Yeah sure, what kind of pepe would you want user?

Oh man, this is so neat!

Do you have an IJA Pepe and a British Wojack, like the one you shared?

Had to go to the gym first.
Here user, my shitty pepe

Also a IJA pepe without all the shit