Why don't you own a E38 740i yet?

Why don't you own a E38 740i yet?

>powerful and great sounding vee ate
>timeless looks before bangle ruined everything
>classless appeal, can enjoy a luxury car without worrying about tyrone keying it out of jealousy
>super comfy ride
>super comfy looking interior

yeah, bangle was already involved but didn't show his true powerlevel yet in that model

>BMW
>V engine
That would be the number one reason
The rest is done better by an E24, which is why I have one

>b-bmw vee ates are unreliable11!!1
Spotted the Americunt.

>European
>actually having a V8 anything
>touching a wrench at any point in their life
I'll stick with actual experience

actually no I think he would just agree that their straight sixes are god tier and their v8s are just pretty good

delet this

Why do you even reply to heartbreaker???

>Why don't you own a E38 740i yet?
Because your pic isn't showing drifting, as you thought. It is showing it mid crash due to being a BMW meme.

the M62 is fantastic though
what it lacks is tuning potential, but it takes well to forced induction

Why do you care tripfag? Fuck off

>Tripfag

Sure is new in here

I had a 740i of the model before this one. It's was super comfy and had the nice round headlights for
A E S T H E T I C.
Can confirm the god level comfort but it's just not worth it to keep it running, imo. Not like I couldn't afford the repairs but they just come up so often with a car that old.

Why lie? I bet an alternator belt snapped like one time and you scrapped it.

Bigger and heavier than an e34 = less sporty

I mean I owned it for two years, I loved it to death, but when the miles started getting high, I sold it to an old guy who collects older BMWs. I just didn't want to fix it anymore.
>why lie?
Assmad poorfag who can't have any BMW, old or new.

>why lie?
I owned it for two years before selling it to an older guy from my area who collects BMWs. Why does everyone on Veeky Forums have to be such faggots

Going to go look at some e28s this weekend, i feel like they're going to be far more fun to drive than a 7 series

also 7 series = no manual for my country.

Same. Mine was autotragic but still pretty fun to drive.

Cant drive V8s until im 25 in this nanny country.

>can drive a 4L v6
>cant drive a 4L v8

Does this make any sense?
Both go fast, infact the v6 probably accelerates faster.

Same here except its until 22
>Can drive late 2000s Porsche Boxter because N/A Flat 6 which would smoke most cars
>Can't drive 25 year old E34 530i V8 with only 150kw

Every drives shitty 4.0 I6 Falcons or 3.7 V6 Commodores and I can't even drive a 3.0 or 3.5 litre BMW V8 with less power, stuck with an E39 525i Sport (Which is a great car) but would be so much better with a 540's V8.

So what broke, specifically? I think that was the question.

compared it to a e21/e30 at all? i wanna avoid e30 because tax and i don't like the look that much, but i suspect they may be the most fun of the classic beemers?

Honestly the 740i was the only one I've owned besides a 2004 325i. Sorry I don't have any comparison opinion.

They look comfy but I have a 4 cyl e36 that is much more affordable for the 150km I do a day
Also less / simpler electronics is better