General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Rigels (XIII)#special
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Walsh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Drescher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_(given_name)
youtu.be/EEjHs5WprZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On a XIII banner? Nice "trap" retard

Best princess?

I'm usually the guy getting carried lately, so if the other three want to go tonight, I can wait and just run some story dungeons in the meantime.

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Rigels (XIII)#special

>Sazh plays a guitar
>chocochick wears a wig
>they start dancing and playing the marraccas
>sazh steps and slips on chocochick, effectively killing it

What did it mean by this

I'm coming guys.

Lenna isn't even the best princess in her own game.

If you buy enough gems, it won't matter what banner you pull on

Sorry for making it "early" but I have to go to bed early and drive my father to the airport. I don't trust the other thread makers given the recent issues. Also sorry for blogging.

You didn't make it early, in fact you made it right on time. You even used a non-waifu image. You're good, senpai. Please make all of the OPs from now on.

>Necrophobe fight

Welp, I think V just ran out of realm dungeons.

Do you want to get the XIII raids out of the way? I'm getting set up to do Havoc Skytank hard difficulty now.

Drive safe user

>all these new low level FFRK players

Why though? Did they come here initially for the Mobius Steam release, get tired of that game, and decide to try RK?

>sazh, black guy
>playing mexican music
>kills a chicken

What DID they mean by this

Sure, I'm on my way

What the fuck kind of leap of logic is that

there was an abundance in shitty mobius posting and then it all vanished when they realized it was a shitty game

Why those when they can be soloed by people not level 30 with a good roaming warrior. Sephiroth is the one people need help with.

I started playing BE back during the first Type 0 event, came in here a few times. Noticed RK was a thing, it looked like fun, asked anons about it, decided to give it a go, and here I am. It's really just sort of random chance in my case, I don't know about the others.

Room up; will probably make one for normal too afterwards. 7243

Because by the time we were fucking around with Seph, this event rolled around. I want these things cleared too senpai

Fuck. I want to do a pull because I have both of Sazh's SSBs, Fang's BSB and Lightning's BSB and Peacemaker (all incidental shit from lucky draws) so the relics on Banner 1 would all be great for the bonus stats.

But banner 2 has better shit overall plus anniversary is coming.

Oh and, it's gonna be opened to pubs too

>Boss is out of melee range
I don't even have any ranged or mages in my party yet. Why is this a thing?

Not seeing how Banner 2 has better relics overall. Banner 1 seems to fit you pretty well. Why not pull?

It's the gimmick for this boss.

Banner 2 has the must-have Raines BSB.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Well I literally won't able to do anything if I join unless you can just kill it by yourself and are willing to.

which reappears right after this

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor wears a thong.

Pubs blow their load on these things, so if you host a room you most likely will be able to get through.

And what did he do right?

Thanks, I had to do a double-take at this post to make sure I was reading it right.

Banner 2 has Raines, which is the I-Win BSB for mage teams. Hope's BSB2 is pretty good too albeit boring.

I've had a lot of trouble slotting imperils in my team too because the 20% damage boost you gain from bringing say Fang is not worth the loss of just another pure DPSer.

Though I can't wait for the imperil changes because they become a lot more viable.

Nice, that raid went well, thanks for the carry!

I can help you out user

Nothing, we've being through this

Everything he didn't do.

Are there any good fire imperils coming? Or any good ones that I could RW now?

>Sunleth Waterscape vocal song thing

I actually forgot about this.

Well it doesn't help that Fang likely has the worst imperil BSB in the game right now.

zidane's isn't that great
before dash and slash the only thing he could take advantage of was wind slash

He killed everyone in his family except Larsa, and was able to become Emperor. That's a pretty solid victory.

I don't know when they're coming back but Galuf BSB, Locke BSB, Steiner's Tin armor, Balthier's super, and Thancred's burst. Could be missing something

>Do 0 damage
>"Incredible!"
Thanks for the carry though.

i don't have it so I can't judge but the commands seem intriguing to me.

Nice, thanks. I'd love to get Locke's someday.

Room up. Doing this for "fun".

Ingus + Y'shtola BSB hi, Kain BSB + Arc SSB, and OK + Cid Raines BSB. The issue that made us wipe was lack of anti-magic for Ultimate Meteor, Ingus / OK provided physical support.

I'm actually clearing through the event stages right now and working on fucking gigantic assignments, but if other people are around at the moment I'll do a raid or two for carryanon.

The world is veiled in darkness.The wind stops, the sea is wild, and the earth begins to rot.

The people wait, their only hope, a prophecy...

"When the world is in darkness Four Warriors will come..."

After a long journey, four young warriors arrive, each holding an ORB.

Good luck on your assignments, prioritize those over carrying my noob ass, I've still got a few days before it leaves.

Thanks pham for coming with for the Skytank raids.
Can go back to Seph U+ now & host it so the anons from earlier can try again for mastery. I'm probably gonna stick to Ramza/Y'shtola, but bring protectga and some source of dispel for his bullshit

Except for Lightnings 5 hit SB I have literally no synergy that's not the whole truth, I have one non SB spear which i upgraded to 7 stars
Is this a good banner to spend 50 myhtril on?

Nice, I'm game. I've got 25 stam, so let's do our best!

Yeah Ill carry people for the night, I dont give a shit.

7243, but we just started.

Normally since you're clearly aching for XIII synergy.

Unfortunately, the 2nd anniversary is nye.

heh

WISH ME LUCK BROS.

PULLING FOR THE GODDESS.

True, but pretty much all wind imperils are trash unfortunately. It helps that I have both Alphinaud's and Cid's BSB though so once the imperil-stacking is in they might end up beating my A-Team in terms of DPS.

>Palumpolum

They seriously named a city after a pair of twin magicians?

I decided to roll on the 1st banner against my better judgement. I'm pleased with the results.

Go for it bro. If I can do it so can you.

RK needs to take a page from Mobius and let you see everyone in the room, not just the host tbqh

That way there's a way to tell if the newfriends are in or not when they can't host themselves

Do you need some meme magic too?

No I hope you fail though

Give me a (you) to this if you need Skytank help, but call me a cuck if you need a 4th for sephiroth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Walsh
I didn't know Fran was an actual RL name.
I thought it was made up for the game. Like Mjrn or Jote.

Sending my meme magic, good luck user!

(You) because I could use a stamina discount

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Drescher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_(given_name)

>people in these threads regularly get 11 pulls with more than one 5*

how are you guys so lucky? I still don't have any SB relics for characters with more than 3* support. Will a lot of those be in the anniversary banners?

Zack's is pretty good. But like you said the meta is about to change because of the stacking. You don't necessarily require great commands, you just need the stack.

WRONG SWORD. I GOT ONE MORE IN ME CMON GODDESS.

Here we find the hound again, barking at every passerby with more tales too tall for anyone to carry home. "The true king is grand! Faultless and pristine!" The marketplace is disturbed by a fool's ramblings so then comes a man with logic as his ally to quell him with his reason. "But sir," ignoring the dribble from the hound's maw, "surely no man could be so faultless to merit the harrassment of us lowly streetfolk?" He delivered his quarrel with humor and a respectable tone for it is what every man is deserving. But no, not this man that snaps at any hand of aid other his so called master. "A word of fault against the true king?! Away with you demons! It is he that crafted the cobble at your feet to the great sun above! Away, away!" Flailing the crowd away and returning to picking coin from his master's cobbleroad for the true king's offering that will never be given.

maybe

It's actually more likely that you get a 2/11 than a 1/11, from a statistical standpoint.

Why are you pulling when you have the fist of the goddess already?

desu I don't think Rufus is going to get imperil dark off

Should I host this since I'm the shitter?

>pulling again after getting the best relic on the banner
the madman

Yeah, gonna break and then put him on defense from now on. Or maybe just defend turn one.

AW FUG
Too many dupes now to justify another pull.

If you have the stamina to waste, feel free. Should also decide on magic vs physical, so I can swap out hastega source

You also have to remember that people aren't going to bother posting a screenshot on a normal roll.

More likely my ass, I've gotten nothing but 1/11's these past few draws.

Going to be doing Seph Apoc a little later on, so keep your eyes open.

I hope it's not me this time that's crashing the rooms.

You forgot your screenshot

youtu.be/EEjHs5WprZ0
Where's that dude that was going to do a job pull in mobius?
There's supposed to be 2 more other than me so where are you?!

Goddess why...I wanted you most of all...

cucked

Not him, but I already did mine. Got Rogue and SOLDIER first try for 6 tickets in each "banner".

>garland room dying
Business as usual.

I feel your pain. We'll get there one day user.

ironically almost everything you pulled is better than Claire's BSB2

I bet if I do a pull I'll steal away the BSB from you.

Damn, RIP.

Damn, how many anons needed the raid mastered?