Why aren't you driving a manly Jeep to seduce girly girls yet, Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you driving a manly Jeep to seduce girly girls yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyT6mrSAaAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeeps are fucking gay

>manly

I've only ever met one person who wanted a Jeep. It was a girl in high school.

lol

the jeep effect only works with wranglers

Thanks for the tip user
>tfw I love mean looking SJs
end me pls

because i'm not that low enough to buy a car for the sole purpose of being women magnet. if you do that you might end up picking up golddigging thots.

you wouldnt understand

unexpected kek

So what you're saying is that a Jeep would be the right vehicle to attract her, right?

Renegades seem to have a similar effect
>golddigging
I wasn't aware jeeps were supposed to signal wealth, you'd think that's the bimmers
>thots
what did he mean by this?
I've seen Malik Obama tweet
>A new reality shaped by memetics. No thots. No cucks. No sleep. Only memes and staying woke.
but I don't think it means what he thinks it means.
In an interview he said:
>A thot is a bad hombre. Male or female, a bad person. People who are fake. Who are hypocrites. Who go around spreading mischief on the earth.

>>thots
>what did he mean by this?
That
Hoe
Over
There

Confirmed. Girls love these kind of vehicles for some reason. I happen to know three different females who own:
>Jeep Wrangler (red two door, soft-top)
>Jeep Cherokee (new one with the squinty headlights)
>Toyota FJ (fucked her twice :-)

Because the techs are too swamped with warranty work for customers to rebuild my rear end and I can't unfuck a differential myself. Otherwise I would be dailying it.

>FCA
>seducing anything other than tyrones cock

I have a 21 year old XJ, my girlfriend likes it, but the majority of the attention I get is from other XJ owners.

>Tfw you dont have a wrangler but still get the Jeep wave
Feels good, man.

I tried OP, I tried

But every time I got her into the Jeep, this happened

Nah Bro, XJ's still count.

Do MJs count

>just bought 2014 rubicon

Yea I've noticed a lot of Wrangler owners still like the old Cherokees. As long as they still have 4wd (apparently Jeep made a 2wd XJ???) and I got lucky enough to snag one that is standard transmission originally, no terrible conversion or anything. And the inline 6 is such as easy engine to work on for a newcomer, not to mention how cheap parts are. I love her.

guys that drive jeeps are just guys that wanted to look like a shithead but were too hipster to get a giant pickup

all current jeeps are bullshit chrysler minivans for former college athletes

because a jeep is the cuck comfort version of a landcruiser 70

I see it made her hot...
youtube.com/watch?v=hyT6mrSAaAs

>her

freak

It's true. QTs have waved and blown kisses at me while I drive my Wrangler

No, having the expendable funds to buy her a jeep would work fine though.

Women like jeeps because they look like they can run over smaller cars and pedestrians while keeping the occupant safe. Which is true at the low speeds women normally crash at.

Buying slow plastic lumber wagons because of marketing to impress girls who don't know shit about vehicles

>Renegades seem to have a similar effect
seriously? i would have assumed they'd be seen as really cute
then again, maybe that cute and butch combo is a force multiplier

cant take the doors off tho

You misspelled laughed and pointed.

girls like jeeps because they want to own them because they're girl cars

>because of marketing
kek
they are marketed as the rugged man's vehicle, not as the vehicle girls love. A lot of guys wouldn't buy them if they felt they're "girly".

girly girls are shitty and Jeeps are girly shit

imo
>the jeep grand cherokee is the only product i sell besides challenger/charger/ram that i really like
poor mans range rover that combines ruggeddness/comfort/style

What about the Wrangler? Please don't tell me you're so much of a faggot you don't like them.

You're mistaken. Girls like Jeeps because the body-on-frame construction combined with Chrysler's shit build quality produces optimal vibrations for their cooters. I was navigating some trails with my girlfriend and she got so excited that she exited the vehicle and started shoveling rocks and dirt into her pussy, also sticking twigs and leaves in her asshole. This disturbed me so much I drove home without her. We don't talk anymore.

Spicy but true