You can travel back in time to any date but have to start out in the same location as you were in the present

You can travel back in time to any date but have to start out in the same location as you were in the present.

What date do you choose?

bump

The present. It's where all my stuff is.

Just in the ending of 80s or beggining of 90s. Best decade tbqh.

1984, just in time to get my mother to have a abortion

I don't travel. If I arrive in the same place I find myself in the void of space.

XD so deep bro

I'm not being deep, that's basic astronomy genius.

OP said same LOCATION, not same place.

I'd go to the early days of the internetz to exploit all the shit we have today and create it myself. All the memes will be under my belt.

Wow, i didn't expect people to choose dates so close to the present.

Any particular reason why you wouldn't want to go back any further?

because standards of living have increased immensely over the last century.
also i'm choosing the 1970s

well i would pack up detailed plans for the atomic bomb and would go back 80 years in time.. i leave it to your imagination where i reside at the moment

still, i live on the 3rd floor (4th for you amerikuks) of a pretty young building so thank you very much

Why?

I wouldn't choose any because the Earth would've shifted places by a great distance, I'd rather not die in the vacuum of space

XD

Why are these threads always filled with retards who deliberately misunderstand the premise in a vain attempt to make themselves look smarter?

I'm concerned what my fellow anonymous peers think of me and I always want to make high quality contributions to the history and humanities board

Northwest England has been shit since the dawn of time.

I guess a decade before the Roman invasion so i could experience pre roman britain and post roman britain.