youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exophase.com/game/mass-effect-andromeda-psn/trophies/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tuv-NMVbxZ0
youtu.be/8YcyToC6eAg
imgur.com/a/ira3R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>5 years after ME3
>BioJews can't even fix their shitty games
>MASSIVE DEFECATION: ANDROGYNUS is gonna be another DA:I but this time in space.

gigi-chan best waifu

Tali best character and waifu.

best waifu coming through

>A bunch of Slavs can do better than EAGames and Bioware together.

>Nips making games in the rice fields can do better animations than Bioware

6th for ME3 ending both pre and post EC is shit and if you dare say otherwise I will hunt you down and fucking crucify you, you goddamn degenerate Casey Hudson apologists.

Anyway, Tali best waifu, Liara fucked Feron and will fuck Javik, Grunt is best husbando, and Vega isn't that bad.

Garrus is the best husbando!

BUY THIS FUCKING STATUE FAGGOTS.

I would if I could afford it.

When I do, look for me in the hot glue thread on /gif/.

how much?

why? i don't like clutter.

Jesus christ this ass belongs to a goddess, what game is that?

If it wasn't so expensive i would. But im honestly more interested in the bishoujo shepard one.

>BRAAAAAAP

Nier Automata

Zaeed Massani... You finally tracked me down.

forgot your name this time ya fag

>putting anything in the name box
>ever
Newfag pls go

Did you guys see the achievement list is out?

exophase.com/game/mass-effect-andromeda-psn/trophies/

No.

No, first time it's been posted.

>tfw Soldier with Mattock, Inferno Ammo, Energy Drain, and Amplification Concussive Shot

Nothing but fire explosions and tech bursts all the time. Except when I feel like letting my teammates score an adequate amount of kills of course.

H I P S

don't lie to me user

>/meg/ at it's finest filled with autism.

>We will never have another Tali.

Yeah, I fucked up.
Sorry.

>Four Fridays @ Faggot's
>autism
It's just a simple reaction image.

>tfw

At least she shall live on, in my shitty fanfictions.

I've never played any of those games, I just really like that rabbit's smile. Don't know why.

don worry about it,I still love you

all dem spoilahs

But where's the Turian ark? D L C or main story event?

>>A bunch of drunk, druged Slavs can do better than EAGames and Bioware together.

fixed

Neither has about 90%~ of the FN@F """""""fandom"""""""""
It's a good face for that meme.

But I'm a boy! Is that allowed?

Get outta here Tommy Wiseau

Unrelated but this pic reminded me of this story.

i-I don't know...
YOU'RE TEARING ME APAAAAAAAART, also i did not hit her; i did nooooot. oh hi mark.

Didn't they have the support of the government, like literally? I remember something like that.

Like you can convert the money they had into American dollars but it has a different value there, food and housing costs less along with smaller salaries. It's the international products hat have a fix price across the globe, such as video games for example, that's why piracy is more rampart is poorer countries where a game can be 20% of your monthly income.

So was their budged really that low, relatively speaking?

i don't think that list is complete. there's not even a trophy for completing the game.

Shoulda fucked the tree

Can't have a bad ending, if it doesn't end.

Yeah there seems to be a bunch of character trophies missing too, the only one we see is Vetras

I expected him to hang himself on it but it was instead surprisingly bittersweet.

>there's not even a trophy for completing the game.

Yeah there is. It's the same label as the end game accomplishment in the OT.

Wiseau is a gift to mankind from the Acting Gods.

>cuts down tree to make house for 3DPD
>doesn't just make vagina in tree to fuck it
Tree is best waifu. Shoulda married her instead.

assuming that is the trophy for completing the game, which i'm not going to do just yet, there should also be trophies for completing it on different difficulties.

never mind just saw the unwavering trophy.

>This is a very impressive ass
White """""""""""people""""""""""""""

Tali a shit.

Also, livestream when?

i see peebee's too but no one else's

You take that back, or you'll never find out when the stream is.

>Also, livestream when?
>PAX Twitch Streams at 1 PM EST and 4 PM EST

Can we have some lore talk for a sec? Apparently the Andromeda Initiative is a well-kept secret according to the Mass Effect: Discovery comic, if the AI is so mysterious then why did Jien keep posting recruitment videos telling all about what they're doing?

Wouldn't 100.000 people of all races signing up for this "Andromeda Initative thingy" bring some attention? And wasn't the Human Ark built right next to Earth? Wouldn't the Alliance stop that shit immediately?

The Nexus too, how would you even hide something like that? Any military seeing the Mass Relay traffic data would think "Why are there so many people going to this specific system? Let's go check out"

How comes the Turian Hierarchy gotta send a spy to infiltrate the Andromeda Initative but the Quarians just happen to know Jien and contact her?

Can I expect a reasonable explanation for this or is Mac Walters just being a hack again?

>Tali a shit.
you don't deserve any happiness for the rest of your life

>Can we have some lore talk for a sec? Apparently the Andromeda Initiative is a well-kept secret according to the Mass Effect: Discovery comic, if the AI is so mysterious then why did Jien keep posting recruitment videos telling all about what they're doing?

I don't think the Initiative itself is secret, I think Kandros uncovers a secret about the AI.

Cats can't read, that's my excuse anyway.

Thanks!

Other trophies could be loyalty mission trophies too. Just not as blatant because it doesn't have their name on it and are probably specific choices.

The one with the blow up facility vs save angaran prisoners could be Jaal's for example.

What? Those are AI post-recruitment videos. Like job orientation. Only the Initiative recruits, like Ryder, saw them.

>why did Jien keep posting recruitment videos telling all about what they're doing?

I just assume it's the videogame marketing and not really in-universe thing.

>Wouldn't the Alliance stop that shit immediately?
Why would they stop it? It doesn't sound like it's breaking laws of any kind.

>Can I expect a reasonable explanation for this or is Mac Walters just being a hack again?
The latter.

less than 1% of the milky way by ME3 was unexplored, they could have found a secret relay and were using it to construct all that shit

So he either doesn't find out anything suspicious but is now stuck in the AI, or he does but he ends up part of it and can't do anything about it.

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA STORYLINE ALL CUTSCENES
youtube.com/watch?v=Tuv-NMVbxZ0

I think it's the case where there's a public face to the Initiative where they're presenting themselves as explorers on a noble venture and there are shady things happening adjacent to the project that the Hierarchy wants investigated. The preview page they released mentioned something about some sort of supply shipment getting attacked and the synopsis mentions that Kandros is trying to link up with a scientist who apparently has discovered some bombshell about the AI.

>less than 1% of the milky way by ME3 was unexplored

Which just makes the premise of Andromeda even more retarded.

youtu.be/8YcyToC6eAg

>Peebee
>"She doesn't really care about what's going on and just wants to have fun."

Every piece of information we get about her makes her sound worse.

Man at least Sera had a reason for joining the Inquisition.

>have to look at real people talking and staring blankly into the camera

Can't handle it.

>tali hater
>illiterate

Every time.

>>"She doesn't really care about what's going on

In that case, I don't give a fuck about her fun. She will respect the chain of command or she can go fuck off to a lava planet.

Most of the Milky Way is closed off because nobody is allowed to open dormant relays and a lot of space is claimed blocking off passage.

Either way, it's not stupid at all, it's still an *entire new galaxy* and we (as in humans) would absolutely do this shit.

Minius' videos are pretty solid, if he's comparing this to ME1 (warts and all/nostalgia glasses off) I'll probably be happy with Andromeda.

I mean, having an AI on the ship sounds like a pretty good reason to shut that shit down ASAP

I don't understand why we're meant to trust these people's opinions. They may be "normal people" but they also clearly get benefits from kissing BioWare's ass. Like constant insider info and early looks at the games. Why would they ever report or say anything bad about the game under these circumstances?

why trust what anyone says then? just because they got it early we need to take everything they say with a grain of salt?

They're just fans making youtube videos for other ME fans. They are all more in line with the tumblr/bsn crowd (their audience) so their videos hardly get posted here, nothing to get rankled about.

>that asari

still better looking than pissbee tho

is this some licensed tv show from the makers of reboot?

Why did someone combine the face of Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show and Captain Janeway from Voyager for that "human" character?

But that reason was still basically "She doesn't really care about what's going on and just wants to have fun." Face it, Peepo is just blue Sera.

But they are fans who get invited to early access things for making videos on BioWare's games. They have a vested interest in not shitting on the games in any way so this special treatment continues. I don't care what they do, I just don't get why we should trust their reviews on this.

>tfw russer steals the peepo

Most people aren't people who get early looks at games and special treatment and no doubt have an interest in maintaining that special treatment. They aren't "anyone".

No, Sera wanted to restore order so she could go back to just doing whatever she wanted. Peebee doesn't even seem to have a goal like that.

Oh I agree, I just don't think there was ever an expectation of objectivity. They are cheap PR for BioWare.

That's still her reason, though, albeit in a roundabout way - she wants to restore order so she can go back to not giving a shit. I'll admit that's not much better than not giving a shit from the outset, but it's close enough for comparison, I should think.

*that's better than not giving a shit from the outset
Fucked that one up.

Alright /meg/, how do we rewrite Jacob so he is both unique and interesting?

It's actually very simple:
First, throw him in the trash
Second, that is it

imgur.com/a/ira3R

make it so he never split from the alliance and is actually working with hackett to bring cerberus down. make his loyalty quest something late game that sets up cerberus' turn to shitheel for ME3 better, something that includes their indoctrination/reaper shit. don't have him shit on every single npc you recruit in the conference room like you even asked for his fucking opinion.

>tfw no mt

have him be part of the group that killed kohaku and did experiments on rachni and have him have PTSD over it and be for forgiveness, then in ME3 you learn he was on one of the teams that were creating super soldiers and that he had a part in creating Kai Leng

Vetra a qt

He's weirdly antagonistic about you talking to him on a personal level too much, ditch that

He's the negative voice on just about everybody you recruit for some reason, knock that shit off

He's meant to have leadership as a trait, give him something, anything that might justify that

His loyalty mission is Daddy Issues Part 7 in ME2, give him something else. Especially when he was meant to be a type of character that didn't need Shepard to get his life in order. Give him something else.

Female Shepard romance line with him needs to be burned from the ground up and replaced, it's weird creepy shit.

Hell. Make him the Illusive Man's number one operative on the ship. Not Miranda's XO position, but the guy who actually is loyal to Illusive Man for pragmatic reasons and stays that way rather than switching to absolute loyalty to you the way Miranda does. At least that would explain him being the downer on everyone you recruit.