Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
> →

weeb bums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI
ironpony.com/ipd/pi.asp/ImageName/ALTERRA_JKT.JPG/Brand/MSR/c2/Jackets-and-Vests/c3/Textile-Jackets/c1/Street-Products/KitKey2/Alterra-Textile-Jacket
discord.gg/qgU57gt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tbqhwyphamalamborghini the hodna is bedder

First for /dbt/ Craigslist post

>$50,000 Ninja 250
>300,000 miles
>salvage title
>gently used
>adult owned
>runs and starts great
>price is firm
>i know what i got
>wont find this anywhere else
>no lowballers
>serious inquiries only

Cum on you?

Why isn't pic related part of the sticky anymore?

Also here's the original for the next thread -

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Webms

/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Forgot pic

>Why isn't pic related part of the sticky anymore?
Because it doesn't exist?

Should I buy this suit?

depends, do you have the hips and tiddies to fill it out?

Post boipucci

Picked up a water proof / wind proof textile jacket for $99. It comes with D30 armor on the back, shoulders and elbow and some padding for the chest area. This jacket is heavy, much heavier than my leather motorcycle jacket by rev'it.

For anyone interested here's the site I bought it from. Free shipping on orders above $100.
ironpony.com/ipd/pi.asp/ImageName/ALTERRA_JKT.JPG/Brand/MSR/c2/Jackets-and-Vests/c3/Textile-Jackets/c1/Street-Products/KitKey2/Alterra-Textile-Jacket

Asked my ten-year-old if he wanted a motorcycle
He said he would prefer a Nintendo Switch

discord.gg/qgU57gt

Join the /dbt/ discord

lol you're crazy m8 we godda god damn mad man here absolute savage one hunned one hunned

Looks pretty cuckold now pls kys faggot

No, but the grill has

You gonna smell and jizz on it?

You should feel like the bike for being in the discord, but for the bike I feel sympathy.

>$1k Yoorocoins

At some point it becomes worth it to have a custom suit made

>Spouting memes

Pretty sure you need to be 18 to post on this board.

>Busa in CL I can actually afford
>PO installed tiny "drag" brakes
Of course, people complain about the stock brakes, but everyone always complains about all brakes

Ill post my dick inside ur mums pussay, fagget!

One, I can' t remember what it was but i remember a bike being pointed out as the only one with the kickstand on the right.

Ayy lmao! Cuckfe hipster cuckboi cant into rinding a sub 80hp piece of shit twin cuckold bike

Were are you from, i have a box full of calipers from gsxr's, r1 and 636.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE QT3.14 GRILL FROM YUROPOOR WITH THE YAMAHA BLACK BIKE? SHE WAS A LEZBEEHOOO OR SOMETHING WHERE IS SHEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

WR, calm down. YBR-Grill is just not interested in you.

>170cm

This happened

why do people mention the dbt map its so useless, people saying it takes over a month just to get added.

>DELETE THIS

>20160703_112426(1).jpg
>(1)

Low sperm count

We all miss YBR grill

>that feel when you'll never stand on a scenic overlook with YBR grill

>Not having multiple copies of cummies on your dbt folder

I don't have a dbt folder I save everything to desktop

>look at tank bag GPS as a more protected alterantive to bar mounts
>go on a ride
>remember I have a sport bike and have to look straight down to see the tank

>not having a speedo mounted gps

Postie user you there? New cummies when?

>having a speedo mounted gps

Yeah, problems with me having the god tier mount?

Ninja 250 is not a sport biek

Do you have brain problems
Explain

it is a manlet

kill him

In the trash he goes

So is SAM still happening?

Yes

any details?

I've been Fucking with a 50cc dirtbike and I wanted to get some wheelies action. But I doesn't have a clutch and just pulling back and giving her some guts does nothing. How do I do it?

>10 year old
You started too late, blame yourself.
He should be riding pic related at 10 years old.
something like
4 years - peewee 50
5-6 years - peewee 80
6-8 years - 65cc 2 stroke
8-10 years - 85cc small wheel
10-12 years - 85cc big wheel
12-14 years - 125cc 2 stroke/250f
14-16 he can get a job and buy his own bike, Not only does he have a motive to get a job he has a motive to save his money and not spend it on booze/drugs and you get to sit back like a proud dad.

But remember, you can't make him like motorcycles now, that shit is implanted.

jerk it harder
more weight transfer

And? Buy it for him anyway. Any kid will love a bike instantly once they ride it. If they don't you have to teach him to, wet some ground and teach him to slide it and he will be in love

>feet on pegs
>butt all the way forward
>weight on the bars
>wot
>wait till you feel the rotary clutch engaging
>butt all the way back
>pull on bars

I'll give it a try. I realised just then it has a throttle restrictor so I'll mess with that when I ride it tomorrow. Really wind those 50ccs of power out

>buying a kid 6 motorbikes before he's 14
>some how this will motivate him to work and earn things for himself
wat

>still 3 months to SEM
>shit weather
Kill me now.

It's going to be in Texas this year. Lots of beautiful hill country out there and a ton of state parks to visit. I think they're planning to meet in Austin or San Antonio

that sounds fucking retarded

Who's riding

I'm 500km away from my bike right now. Not handling it well

SAM is never EVER going to happen, and this is my face when you fatties are in denial about it.

weather is shit

>fake italians
that handsign means "why" or "the fuck are you doing"

>being poor
Its not like it is that huge of an investment if you buy 2nd hand bikes, with each new bike the old one is sold for maybe a grand less than it was bought for and it covers every birthday present for 10 years while seeding a passion that will last a life time.

And you think once a kid that has been riding their entire life out grows the last bike daddies money bought them is not going to try and get a job even if it is at maccas to buy themselves a 450?

Confirmed for not Italian. That hand sign is the instant Italianizer, anything you say is automatically Italian when you use it.

The point he was making is that if the kid gets relatively expensive stuff all the time as soon as he's able to store memories long-term, he's going to be spoilt as fuck and won't think a couple hundred dollars are a lot of money (which they are).

You can give your children nice things without them being spoiled brats you know?

If you can't then it only says things about your parenting skills not the mindset of children.

why would some one equate being given things all their life to, "I need to work to earn things"

Oh I agree, you can definitely give them nice things. The thing is, children cannot grasp the value of things if those things are just given to them. I think it is a better idea to give them relatively cheap things for christmas / their birthday, like books and small-ish toys or Legos, and make them "earn" big things like bikes, gear etc. That way they will know that bikes aren't something you can just drop money on without a second thought, and value them more. The cost for my first guitar amp was split 50/50 between my parents and me. I earned the money by working (I was 14) and earned the privilege of my parents paying the other half by getting a certain number of As in a subject I absolutely hated.

And 14 is too late to get a kid riding bikes, also 4 year olds arent allowed to have jobs in most countries something about child labour.

>14 is too late to get a kid riding bikes
too late for what

go put a 14 year old on a 125cc 2 stroke dirt bike and see what happens then.

Obviously the "work" required to earn is relative to the kid's age. At 4 years, maybe have them help clean the dishes regularly or some shit.
Also 14 is a good age to get a kid into riding bikes; it's just too late to get it into professional racing which, in my opinion, no sensible parent will endeavour.

Also 14 is the best age for having sex with them

True, but you don't want to stick around them at that age unless you're that age yourself or you like going mad.

How can i be 14 if my daughter is 14?

>not identifying as a 14 year old Japanese neko girl

To be a world level racer obviously. Ignore the fact that unless you live in a good climate with very good nearby racetracks and are already successfully involved in racing yourself (and preferably are Australian, Spanish or Italian, American is okay for motocross) they have fuck all chance of that anyways.

Also they may or may not need mutant collar bones.

how can i rape my daughter if im a 14 year old Japanese neko girl?

You sound fuxking retarded, I bet you voted for Hillary too

With your feminine penis, of course.
kys degenerate scum

This to be honest

But my penis isnt feminine

I'm not even from USA, but that's like having SEM in Turkey.

I bet it is.
you would probably make a good trap.

Then you need to convert it into one.

Ive posted it here plenty of times, i bet you seen it. Kkk, wranon and octo liked it.

i remember that, little trap winkie

Nah Texas is the second largest state in America, tons of open roads and land to explore. It's right in the middle so east coast AND west coast riders won't have so far to travel to meet. New Jersey would be more like meeting in Turkey, just a SHIT state all around.

Just ask if you want see my dick

Is engine breaking bad for the bike?
Should I ever use engine braking?
I don't like engine braking :(

plz send pic to [email protected]

>is the engine performing its function bad for the bike
uhh nope. Just don't slam it into too low of a gear for the speed.

Sometimes if you're a retard
Yes, you can't avoid it unless you pull the clutch any time you aren't on the throttle
Okay

It's not the greatest but you're not hurting much. Maybe a little stress on the clutch but who cares. Bike parts are cheap as hell compared to cars and it's way easier to replace stuff. What's the point of having something if you can't have fun with it. I engine brake all the time, dat pop/cracking noise from the little backfires sound guuud

An engine is just an air pump.

see