Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: RubyRiko SM
EN: Rin ChalFes

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>EN Event Ranking Tracker (this is dead but I'll leave it in)
ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/#/ranking

>Song of the day
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoSxQW_5yaI&t
pastebin.com/NEGgLU2e
pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
discord.gg/33bkj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tries to be cute
>ends up being totally lewd

ANCHAN JAV WHEN?

for new zealand

I went to the afternoon NYC showing which was my first live concert viewing ever. Even though my legs were nervously shaking while waiting for the concert to start, I was still sooooooo happy to see so many different types of fans there. There was a group of younger friends in cosplay and it felt so great to see that they were having the time of their lives together at this event. Sitting next to me were two Japanese guys, one seemed to be new to Love Live and the other was teaching the proper calls and doing his very very very best at making sure his friend enjoyed the concert (I sincerely hope he did, what a bro). On my other side was this girl who was so passionate about the seiyuus and calls and high moments during the songs, that her energy level almost intimidated me and really pulled me out of my anxious state allowing me to dance and wave my glow-sticks and enjoy the concert. Then there was the wotagei squad behind us that was seriously SO into the concert, I feel that they were the ones who really drove the rhythm and hype and mood in the theater.
Watching Aqours's first concert with so many fans was a first for me and I honestly would not have enjoyed it nearly as much if I had watched it by myself.

never
shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=EoSxQW_5yaI&t
VOL. 4 WHEN?

Umi is love

Honoka-chan is my goddess!

I was only 9 years old. I loved Nico so much. I had watched all the PV's and had her merchandise from her time in μ's as well as after her solo career had taken off. I pray to Nico every night before bed, and thank her for the life I been granted. "Nico is Love," I would say, "Nico is Live."

My father overhears me, and calls me a carpet muncher. He is just jealous of my devotion to Nico. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Nico!

I am so happy. She whispers into my ear "Anata no haato ni Nico Nico ni." She grabs me with her small, beautiful hands and lays me down on my back. I'm ready. I spread my pussy-lips for Nico. She penetrates through my barrier with her strapon. It hurts so much but I do it for Nico. I can feel my hymen tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against her force. I want to please Nico. She lets out a cute "Nico!" as she cums from the stimulation, her own juices seeping out from behind the strapon onto me.

My dad walks in. Nico looks at him, his face paralyzed in terror. As she approaches him, she says the last words he will ever hear. "Nico-Nico-ni!" Several minutes later, Nico leaves through my window.

Nico is Love. Nico is Live.

xth for tiering in score matches makes me want to fucking kill myself

It was the last day of school. I turned to my teacher to thank her for a year filled with smiles. She looked back toward me over her shoulder and said to me, "Having you in my class was a very SPIRITUAL experience, you know?"

'No' I thought, 'It can't be...' Nozomi Toujou was my teacher all along. I jumped at her in order to try and stuff Nesoberi in her pussy, but it was to no avail. As soon as her skirt and panties were gone, Eli popped out of her, wearing a tutu, and began to dance the nutcracker. Her dancing, so terrible that she was rejected, began to drain the smile from my face. "Harasho!" she exclaimed.

Just as I thought my smile would vanish completely, Nico crashed through the roof, with an angry expression marring her small, beautiful face. She jumped at Nozomi and grabbed her by the breasts, ripping them off, which caused Nozomi to scream. Eli tried to run away, but Nico flipped the light switch in the room, blanketing it with darkness, and causing her to yelp in fear. A second later, both their screams filled the room.

When the light came back on, Nico was smiling at me warmly. She gave me a Nico Nesoberi, and the smile came back to my face fully. And then... I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I offered myself to her. I left the classroom for break that day, my pussy and asshole sore from the girth of her strapon.

Nico is Love. Nico is Live.

fuck score match

Why is her left ear sliding off?

1st Kotori!

radiation

hey
HEY
i have a secret to tell you
a big revelation
about this heavenly gift from the heavens
she touches herself
and you're not there

wrong

>tfw you will never murder Fuuko

I want to descend with Aikyan-sama!

not into gilf, sry

I'm always with my wife you silly billy

My bbygrl Chika
I love the smell of fresh clothes

That wiff of fabric softener, oh boi

To quote the goat king of pop "if i had my way girl, id never leave for a minute"

Ilu bae

Latest chapter: pastebin.com/NEGgLU2e
Previous chapters: pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag

/fAm/ Club invite: discord.gg/33bkj

CUTE!

peww that's a relief, bully~

Post worst looks

That uniform...hnnnghhh

Do people here really reads his shits?

Challenge events are tiring. At least this one has been fairly fruitful (Thanks for the scouting ticket, OT3)

おやほの?

ほのやすみ?

????

Maki!

i am tired and do not feel like doing math
how much time for 5 lps?

Goodnight my precious sunflower, I love you!!!

Kill yourself

30 minutes.

おやほのです

Mogyutto was a gift.

(I got cheerleader pyons in game earlier too, but forgot to screenshot it)

Sankiu!

Cute!

These outfits look better on the seiyuus desu

She looked better last night

She looked better when she was riding me desu

にこ!
まき!
エリーチカ!

>talks about the game
>tells him to kill himself

post the wooby

which live is this from?

Pedo

Happy Party Train

Umi is one year older than Wooby

>Implying I want to fug a raibu
Raibus are for hugs not fugs. They only lewd with each other

Okay fags, you have been slacking off waaay too much.
Post progress, now!

not cute at all

still don't know if i'll tier or not

Steal a life, fag

Got a late start, but a little less than halfway there. Will definitely make it by end. Also sitting comfortably in 5000's for score

I was only going to tier if I got Honoka-chan.

24k or so.

>constantly samefags
>uses a tripcode for no reason

He really should kill himself

I don't want to, fag

Kill yourself, Fuuko.

i already deleted jp sif off my phone, and i plan on deleting en sif after umi's birthday since i have enough gems saved on that account to do at least one pull for her. i did keep my transfer codes if i do decide to download them again, but after realizing just how much money i've wasted on a game i don't even really play anymore i'm just kind of done. especially since it doesn't give you the same kind of failsafe where you eventually get a pity pull that's actually good if you don't get what you want after a bunch of tries like so many other games do. and quite honestly, i'm really tired of klab getting more and more ridiculous with how often they've been fucking up with even the simplest stuff, and it's just not fun for me anymore.

cumming inside KAGA-YA-KU~

I love my wife Kotori Minami!

>be austistic
>klab's fault

Kyssin' Fuukospam-the autist-sama~!

Kbob is weeding out the weaklings.

>being worried about canon relationships.

thanks for the fap, whore

>i-i'm not pretty! >.why
>b-because i'm not! ;.;

Holding hands with Riko

Cumming inside Riko-chan!

requesting guilty kiss live webms and rikyako cryiong webms

Tomorrow I will roll for honk
Mark my words llsifg, farewell.

i want to play multiplayer with kingu if you know what i mean

I'd be very pissed if Daydream Warrior won't be featured the Sunshine S2.

Mods pls

What did user do wrong?

I'm just a poor boy, I don't tier.

what's the discord invite again

Idk I posted this

What's your song ranking? Even if you can't tier for event points, you can still tier your score if it's high enough

EN 30K
JP 50K

I don't have a good team to score either. Those mean 10+1 scouting only gave me 10R+1SR.

I really don't like Rinboi all that much.

Well, you can get an idea of where you sit based upon any score you've done for a song this event. Your song rank is the highest score you've gotten on any song; right now I'm sitting around rank 5000, with just over 700,000 score from Garasu no Hanazono (thanks parfait gays)

Neither do I. I don't dislike Rin, but don't care about trying to get Rin, since I'll just seal it anyway. I'm here more for the rewards, and have managed to stock up on tickets, SR trainers and Teachers thanks to this, plus I level really fast during this event