/fhg/ - For Honor General

buff lawbringer edition

Also, running attack out of shove seems to be safe on backrollers.

>NEW: First balance patch is now LIVE! Patch notes here:
pastebin.com/sxwT5yhn

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fmE5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if doesn't get pushed past 10, there's another thread for after this one.

carry on.

I tried to trim off things that didn't work to highlight how small the list of useable things is

>mfw watching warden spam vortex
>mfw watching conqueror spam bash
>mfw watching shugoki spam charge
>mfw watching peacekeeper spam light attacks
>mfw watching warlord spam headbutt
>mfw watching nobushi trying her hardest to kill me despite playing the shittiest character in the game

AD

>Getting gangbanged
>Get revenge and pop it off
>Everyone immediately backs up and dodges/runs away until my revenge is done, then continues gangbanging me
So much fun

>unironically trying to play something other than duels

How it's supposed to be played.
If they all stayed and fought you toe to toe they'd all die to your hyper armor moves and knockdown bashes/parries

>Buying a game to only play 2 of the 5 modes
Duels get way to repetitive to only play them

that one is out of date and has misinformation anyways

old thread died, posting it here

*they can't fight you

ftfy

MORTEM

>they add whirlwind for all characters in 8hours
>already spent 30k on mythic for pk and warden
God damn it. I learned nobushi just to use that idle animation. Gona take me a week or so before i can buy the idle for both.

>Wasting steel on a common horsefucking whore

Is anyone else having an odd issue where Paint Patterns on certain parts of armor look really lopsided and not centered?

INIMICUS

>horsefucking
>common
???

>people buying fighting games not for 1v1 fights
But i wouldnt be against dom and others if it wasnt so shit. Which i guess is what you were complaining about

honestly who gives a shit about all that crap?

>Hate Skirmish
>Want to level up a new character though and there's a challenge for it
>Suck it up and do Skirmish
>Play through one game no problem
>Second game is just dropped almost ten minutes into the game no credit for it
Gee I sure love these fucking connections. P2P is totally a great idea for modes with 8 players!

Whoops, didn't mean to post that image yet

but seriously, what gear stats to go for?

Revive speed seems to be the best for arms but if I've got the revive speed feat active I don't need it at all. If I get gear with revive speed though, I could get a passive attack feat instead.

It seems like everything but sprint speed sucks for the chestplate, not sure what to do.

A lot of people. Not everyone is just fine with looking like the default unlock.

is there anything more autistic than walking away into the sunshine when you've won a fight?

Someone should make one of these for Nobushi.

>Revive Speed
>minimum
What kind of selfish fucker are you?
Also you should max that Execution Health regen if you're trying to play a tanky character. Pick Exhaustion Recovery or Stamina Regen, don't have both.

I mostly play elimination now because it's the one mode I can stand a chance against the other team even if my team is shit, which it usually is thanks to the matchmaking.
>Ubisoft actually thinks giving me rep 1s without armor for my team and pairing me against a full team of rep 7 or higher perfect armor is perfectly fine
I love the game, but shit like this infuriates me

gay. you're worse than a woman shopping for blouses.

God the fucking *teleports and tickles u* animation on PK's gb is just the absolute worst animation in the game.

It's so fucking bad.

>love Warlord
>hate the way the purple gear Warlord armor looks since it has colored chainmail and I feel compelled to have my colors match the chainmail

The revive speed perk with minimum revive speed revives faster than max revive speed, there's litteraly no point to having any revive speed if you've got the perk, but I could replace the perk with an attack perk, see

Someone in the comments of the Nobushi tutorial vid made this. It's a start I guess?

imgur.com/a/fmE5U

Intentionally doing nothing so not to offend your opponent.
Literally who fucking cares how mad they get after you beat their ass?

Its alittle under 1 second. Its pretty much impossible to stop if you give the person any distance.

>a woman half the size of me grabs my chest
>can't move

Warlord has a Revive perk feat? Alright, nevermind that's optimal.

>making nobushi bustier
I hate how this happens to every cute character that has a small chest

Also does she have freckles? An Asian? Is taht a thing?

>nobody thought to just grab her by the wrists and completely disable her
>nobody thought to take advantage of her in a vulnerable state and rape her on the battlefield

What is Lawbringers best ornament?

The one you get from doing the knights story on realistic.

>when you play Nobushi and just start fucking with the enemy by pressing random buttons in hidden stance

I think they do it because it looks cool. Like, "Yeah, just another day at the office for this warrior. Call me Sythe, cause I'm fast and deadly. Hehe, nothing personnell kiddo"

Autistic.

stop

>Changing the appearance of purple Gear takes 400 Steel

For the nobroshis,
You can cancel a normal light and heavy attack with hidden stance for better mixups.
>enemy sees light attack startup and slightly quick red sign
>goes to block
>hidden stance switch guard because they cant see which direction you'll attack from
>quick poke that can be followed by a guaranteed poisoning poke if it hits

I havent tried cancelling a light with hidstance and then parrying a parry attempt yet, so im not sure if its fast enough or not

Also does anyone know if you can parry attacks while you're in hiddenstance?

I feel like it'd make nobushi top tier if she could

That's messy as shit, but it kinda-sorta gets across that Nobushi can cancel and link a lot of shit together. Most of her flex points include Kick and Hidden Stance.

>Valkyrie shield crush now chains into light chain
By Odin, I pity the enemies of Valhalla

Shouldn't happen more than once per gear piece anyways.
That's 2,400 Steel per character, which is fair for a one-time fee.

this just feels surreal

did you widen the view angle a bunch?

Nah, hidden stance makes it so you can't do something for at least half a second, that would fuck up the parry timing.

HS is for dodging and getting confirmed bleeds, or canceling recovery and tricking the enemy. I've tried to use it as a feint to bait parry attempts but I feel like regular feints are better for that.

No, the game clearly states Nobu can't block in HS, only dodge. You have to be able to block to parry.

>when you try to do a running attack but lock on early

I've started to like the noodle hat

Joke's on you I like getting bullied by Valkyries

Oh thanks for the clarity.
I tried a few times but i sometimes just fuckup my parries by "predicting" when its going to flash and i time it "too" perfectly or slightly too early

So i wasnt sure if i was just bad

The light attack cancel is pretty good for a pk or smn that just keeps dodging to the side after an attack. Plus you can use it and then next time use heavies > land a heavy on the bleeding guy for massive damage

>You can cancel a normal light and heavy attack with hidden stance for better mixups.
Your moveset passives tell you this. Nobushi can cancel both startup AND recovery on any standard attack with Hidden Stance.

Yeah but sometimes you just don't realize stuff like that.
Plus some of the descriptions are completely wrong like the conq shield bash

You can also use the zone attack as the input for Swift Recoil for some reason.

Truly Nobu is the deepest character with the most tech.

I don't wanna bully anyone, just murder tincans and weebs then get good and drunk with fellow vikings.
then maybe other stuff after I'm drunk who knows

Me again
>Actually having a good Skirmish game, we're all just hanging out by the lava river and everyones desperately trying to throw each other in the lava
>Enemy team is breaking
>So close to finishing the game
>CONNECTION ERROR
WHY THE FUCK IS THE CONNECTIONS FOR THE GAME SO FUCKING BAD, HOLY SHIT

I'm asian and my cousins have freckles. Not mixed either.

I agree, it's sort of a hot mess. I can't be arsed to fix it up though.

I've had 1 good match today, the rest have been disconnection, I feel your pain.

>features prominently in all the game's art
>protagonist of the trailer and first one to bring about truces
>one of the only characters with a mostly exposed face and eyes
>does nothing wrong in the campaign and goes undefeated unlike Mary Sue Apollyon or The Warden.
>The Orochi only beat Apollyon in a weakened state thanks to debris and other people wearing her down
Is Raider the game's main character?

He beat Orochi who beat Apollyon so yes.

>Get matched with a level 2 Conq four times in elim
>Loading screen
>"Lol I'm not playing against that gear score
>"Toodles"
>Quits
>Did this all four times
I know you're here you shitter

You sound like a pretty chill dude, good luck in your future battles and drunken spurs. Maybe one day I'll drink with you as we push the weebs and knights back.

>all those combo's and tecs
>game design is so shit this is what law is reduced to

wew lad

didn't mean to quote

>He beat Orochi
When? Unless you count getting away on a boat while Orochi gets belayed by Femsei "beating Orochi"

What are some relatively simple and strong characters?

Warden.

You have three moves, and they're all strong.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Good luck in your own battles bro, thanks

>metalkid267

any viking is simple (simple minded lol)

>finish a dominion match
>doesn't go to the game end/rewards screen
>just get stuck in limbo where i can kill soldiers endlessly
>forced to leave the match and not get anything from it

Jesus Christ.

Round 2, Metalkid?

warden is basic to learn but also has a fairly decent skill ceiling, so warden for one
id rather raider and kensei are simple but being effective with them is another matter entirely
warlord is strong and not all that hard, too, and PK is spinning your stick and mashing r1 for results which is always easy

Shit, I should do that for ps4.

>metalkid267
>xbox
>Veeky Forums secret club clan

*i'd like to say raider and kensei

Conqueror is super simple. All you need to know is how to block and use vulnerability windows.
Raider is really easy because he's got like 2 moves you have to learn.
Warden is on the easy side but requires faster reactions and predictions at high level.
The only hard thing about Kensei is cancelling top unblockable into side heavy. Everything else is getting used to the timing of the character.
Valkyrie is spam lights while you waggle the stick into backwards heavy.
And all the assassins will net you good results at low level with light spam and dodge attack spam, but high level players know how to punish that shit hard.

Hey bud, up for a game? I'm on right now.

>queue 1v1 earlier in the day
>fun matches varied characters picked
>queue past midnight eastern
>light spamming bug abusing pks
>bash spamming conqs
>headbutt spamming warlords
>vortex spamming wardens

>Both teams breaking in Skirmish
>It's 2v1 right now, winning is almost a sure thing
>Orochi is just watching me fight the Warlord
>Doesn't help at all
>Warlord kills me
>Go to yell at the Orochi
>It's a fucking bot
WHY ARE THE BOTS ON MY TEAM ALWAYS FUCKING RETARDS, AND THE ENEMIES BOTS ARE LITERAL GODS?

Note to self: Use conq's superior block to just make PK bounce of shield instead of trying to parry.

To be fair, what the fuck do you expect when someone is getting stomped in modes with gears when they have none? Gear gives you a massive fucking advantage over the other person, it's not that unreasonable for someone to ragequit over it

>Tfw one night the highest score on the enemy team was a conqueror bot

i feel autistic standing there after every fight. why can't we jump off cliffs?

>Ragequit -literally- every game
>Don't get gear or level up
wow wtf ubi ded game

>gets shot by a random arrow and chimps out when everyone was putting their weapons down

heh

r8 dont h8

The one Femconq bot, her name is something like Gillie or some shit, is a fucking MONSTER.

That thing will ledge you, infinite combo with impeccable tracking, block everything you have, parry every heavy you throw out, and generally just be a cunt.

I love it.

He was the first one to call truce. He deserves to be pissed when someone breaks it intentionally.

well at least hitlers more interesting than a swastika
UN one is nice

Something I noticed, if a Conq bot is spinning their flail for whatever reason they will never GB tech.

Stop bullying me reeeee

That's because conq literally cannot tech a gb from spin.

It's a crock of shit.