Why is Amazon so shitty now?

Why is Amazon so shitty now?
>Order within the next 20 hours, and it'll arrive on Thursday!
>Order, checkout page says GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ON THURSDAY
>Get email.
>Arriving on Wednesday (next week)
>Ships.
>Arriving Friday!
>Page still says ORDER WITHIN THE NEXT 12 HOURS, AND IT'LL ARRIVE ON THURSDAY!

What a bunch of fucking chinks.

That's for prime members, retard

im a prime member

I am a Prime member tho.

Prime has been really poor the last year for me too.

Ive had 4 packages be very late out of maybe 15 orders.
There is a warehouse 2 hours north of my house.

Every time I have dealt with customer service, they've treated me like shit too.
Im not going to renew my Prime when it comes back up

yeah this shit pisses me off so much too.
>order book for wife from Japan pay 8 euro for delivery
>order a phone from UK to Germany pay 10 euro for delivery
>Book arrives same week
>Phone in 3 weeks
whatefuck m8s

I got my package from Amazon. It was supposed to arrive on the 3rd of Jan but got it on the 30th of December. 4 days earlier.

Yeah, we all fell for the meme. It really means 2-4 days free shipping, assuming we have it in stock at the local DC.

They only promise "2 day shipping" once the item has shipped. And they usually use the USPS for the final leg, so they consider it "delivered" once it has been dropped for sorting at the local post office.

It's a shitty way to do business, but honestly most of the it ships in a couple of days and it's free. Besides, you get to watch The Grandpa Tour and all those movies.

You can email them and complain. Sometimes you get free stuff.
But with Christmas/new years my Amazon was telling me Thu when I was shopping on Sunday. That's never happened to me before

This is precisely why I order $300+ items then claim I "didn't receive them".

Strikes back at Amazon for all the evil they've done.

Happens to me on and off. Call in to complain each time stating I had guaranteed delivery and I want a discount. They give me 15% off if I pitch a fit.

They offer 1 month free prime at first but will give you a discount if you just keep repeating that you pay for prime and we're lied to

If you don't pay the head jew Bezos an anual fee for prime they basically just play football with your order for a few days before they ship it then the courier plays tennis with it for another 5 days before finally chucking it off at your front door to be stolen by Tyrone as he rides by your house on his bike.

this is true

this is why you always order an expensive watch or laptop and claim it never arrived. Thanks a lot shmucks!

Sounds like you fucked up, I get my shit on time
>tfw mommy got amazon prime for free shipping
>I get to watch nazi tv for free

Order two items last week still one aeries today and other is due. Wtf prime sucks I'm using the free trial

I've been a Prime member for 5+ years. I remember when the "2 day shipping" used to actually be 2 days. Now it is more like 3-4 days.

Someone should start a class action lawsuit for false advertising.

My recent Amazon experience

>Buying something
>$12 for shipping
>Next screen asks if I want Prime for $10.99 a month for free shipping
>Why not?
>Click yes
>"Thank you! Your Prime membership will expire in a year"
>$99 charged to my card
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There was no confirmation at all, Amazon is resorting to fucking scams. I did get a refund at least

working conditions

capitalism is eating itself

the workers in the FC are highly demotivated and lost hope all around the world

Fluctuation is so high that amazon ravaged through the available human capital already and its hard for them to even hire new people that are willing to slave away for them

STOP BUYING ON AMAZON UNTIL THEY FIX THIS

>mfw reading this thread

They look fine to me...

>What a bunch of fucking chinks.
I just ordered and it will arrive saturday.
You do have an Amazon center in town, right user?

Why would anyone prefer to shop at Amazon compared to eBay anyway? As far as I know the latter is cheapper. What are the differences? Cons and pros?

>Hey lookie me, I'm rich guy who doesn't have to leave his house. I have enough monies for le Optimus Prime membership too!

Speaking as a leaf.

>free shipping with no border hassles
>don't have to try and sort through pages of chink knockoff crap to find what I'm looking for

I trust Amazon more

Amazon has reviews. It also has a huge counterfeiting problem. And their ship time sucks

EBay is much more seller dependant for the experience.

I sell on both platforms. Prefer ebay. Less bs.

>Amazon has reviews

90% of the reviews are fake, or people who got free shit in exchange for a positive review

Amazon flex - normal people deliver shit with their cars. I would always not deliver 5-6 packages per shift lol.

And you all have been noticing the change in the last year because that's exactly how long amazon flex started. It's like uber but for package delivery.

>$1.00 has been added to your Amazon account Rakesh!

Why do they say "GUARANTEED to arrive by X date" on the checkout page then?

Bad goy!

>$3.00 has been deducted from your Amazon gift card balance!

Read above, I have Prime.

>Have to sign in with family member's email and password.

This is what I'm wanting, Veeky Forums jews pls.

Lower prices, gift cards never expire, and are a common online currency.