Which car is your rear mirror nightmare Veeky Forums?

Which car is your rear mirror nightmare Veeky Forums?

>/r/ pic of headlights through rearview at night

You should really be able to Google something like that, user

>implying

even worse

this tbqh

>that wannabe drift kiddo with a bmw who just got his drivers license.

Bonus for long blond hair

and texting while driving

See
My car is fast enough, but I like to set cruise at ~5 over and stay to the right. Most people aren't committed enough when they think they want to race, so there's no enjoyment for me in it.

Except the cops. They're committed like you read about. But if I get arrested I loose security clearance, and I legit like my job (and it's paycheck)

that business man in a hurry staying in your ass when you are already going 15 mph over the speed limit

i mean on your ass obviously, not him inserting his 2 meter wide audi up my anus

This.
Old BMW's with asshole teenagers at the wheel are a chore, but I actually enjoy slowing down a little if they start flashing their headlights at me.

My riced out Mazdaspeed has no problems with GTI's, ST's, and WRX's, but I can't beat these.

>implying your rice cooker can beat a simple apr gti

>are you late for your yuppie finance job? will you keep driving after running over someone's dog/child? Need extra stopping power for safe tailgating?
>say no more senpai

Every BMW, Audi or Vw tailgating.

[BACK ON THE ROCKS]

why is it always vag shit and bmws? I've never seen a vw cc not tailgate. jeep suvs do a lot too.

>Riding a motorcycle
>see this coming up behind you
>filtering is illegal
>motocop in the next lane
>what do

>Check my rearview mirror
>See a GTR in the mirror
>Back On The Rocks starts to play
I would shit bricks

>stopping after running over a dog

stancefag detected

how low is your datsun?

bro truckers
ESPECIALLY straight piped rams

if it rides 4 inches off your ass, chansses are it's an audi

>overtaking someone on two lane Autobahn
>VAG SUV approaching at 140 mph looking just about ready to tongue kiss your rear bumper because that's what they usually do
What is it that makes luxury SUV drivers such a bottomless barrel of complete cuntness? Especially VAGshit? Is there a single Touareg, Q7 or Cayenne driver in the world that's not ill in the head?

VW CC and Merc CLA are the modern "office bootlicker who barely qualifies for an entry level company car and now thinks he's part of upper management" car of choice. Look at me, I have a company car now, I'm important and have to get to places!

[TAIL-GATING INTENSIFIES]

Polish, Latvian, Estonian and other non-Scandinavian truck drivers that don't know what the fuck inspections and WINTER tires are.

It's like having a Taurus pt 24/7 at your neck shaking.

Fug. At least they stick out unlike the Tricky Vicky.

We don't even get Citroen's in the states and yet I know this feel too well.

Is there a worse vehicle to get rear-ended by than a loader with pallet forks?

I think Explorers and Suburbans are much worse in this regard, I can never tell if its a cop or a mum with a superiority complex

>having a 'rear mirror nightmare'

Pic related

I'd NEVER be able to guess what's done to it. The stock car is quick enough but holy fuck if someone's willing and able to pay $30k for a used mustang they're definitely sideways enough to drop another 15-20k into mods and there's absolutely no telling where the money went from the outside

I get the whole high pressure turbo jazz but why do you pick volvo saloon?

I made this just for you, user

match speed with cop and laugh while he rages

Any yuuuge SUV with a women driving it...

Every since my dad got rear ended hard by some retarded bimbo in a SUV, and got whiplash because of it. I now fear these huge fucking things approaching me fast from behind.

Staying in my ass ;)

what a fun way to word this!!

meme

3 tons of overpriced nissan scum with a soccer mom behind the wheel that needs to get her mixed brood to soccer practice 30 minutes early so she can fuck her neighbor before hubby gets home

Smile o' death.

I drove one of those in the canyons last night, it's stupid fast and the grip is insane. I didn't feel like I could get anywhere close to its limits.

Foxbodies. They're either slow as shit or fast as fuck and they all look like shitboxes from the outside.

At least they have decent reversing cameras

NANI?!

>grrr i am very angery grrr vorsprung durch textbook

the RS6 is intimidation tier but the A5 can choke on a dick they are slow as fuck

Lifted diesel truck with monster energy drink stickers all over it.

Can't say I'd be too thrilled to see this one

These cunts, along with KIA Cee'd drivers literally drive like the stereotypical Audi drivers in my area

every microdick that uses their lightbar in the city

balt here this.
They're like those shitty cheap french/korean cars and whatever other pieces of shit bad drivers are in and cause trouble ahead of you. Except they're even cheaper and have enough power to cause trouble from the rear.

I second this, esp if it's a new SUV.They are really bad at driving.

There's a fucking blacked out Charger that rides around my town with his parking lights on and one of those god damn light bars below the grille in the middle

had a genuine kek