Is this literally the last 3 door hot hatch being sold in america?

Is this literally the last 3 door hot hatch being sold in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

evo.co.uk/abarth/500/6257/fiat-500-abarth-buying-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Golf

It's a turd

Why do you want 3 doors when 5 is superior in almost every way

>3 door hot hatch
>3 door
>hot hatch

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Nope, they don't sell the 3 door here anymore as of last year.

no

>I want a hatch for practicality
>but I only want two doors because I'm a twink

It's a niche market

>amerilards are THIS retarded

Lol

4 doors, actually. 2 on the passenger side, one on the driver's side.

That's a 4 door

Also I really want to get an abarth

Have you ever driven one? It feels like you're driving a tiny buzzy delivery van

Go test drive one, you will not be disappointed. You get the 160hp as standard over there too, over here we only get 135 in the standard, the 160 and 180hp variants are extra. Even the 135hp one is serious fun though, especially in the city. No idea how it's fare on your highways and shit, but in the city and on winding roads they are immense.

I have, they're super fun

>3 door
There's 2 doors silly

Where are you from?

Italian here, as standard the new restyling model starts from 145 hp!

The other step are 165 hp for the Turismo and 180 for the Competizione.

190 hp are for the Biposto model.

However I'm not sure if they sell un ECU upgrade for the Turismo, so it can be boosted to 180 hp.

I'm thinking about buying the entry level 145 hp model because they made me an offer I can't refuse [cit.].

14.900€, new model.

It bugs me that I can't add (it's a promotional offer on their stocks) the automatic climate control, xenon and the bigger uconnect...but fuck this, I only need the Record Monza and when I'll be tired of the car I'm sure I'd sell it without losing money.

These things hold their value like hell here.

It's a Fiat.

It's shit.

Dont end up like mjet.

I've driven two of them. It's genuinely a fun car. I'm just a little worried about reliability, but I can't find any info on that at the moment.

Actually mjet ended up good.

He's soul trascended this existential plane and now he's a superior living being.

All this just because he was smart enough not to trust memes.

It is realiable: evo.co.uk/abarth/500/6257/fiat-500-abarth-buying-guide

Also as last year we had the 2016 restyling, the car is even better.

Hi mjet.

The UK, was only talking about the 135 because I test drove mine in 2015, before the 145hp facelift rolled out. I really want a new Competizione though, those Sabelt buckets are to die for.

The usdm model has a different engine than the Euro spec and is built by Mexicans though

The multiair is reliable too, it's the same engine that can be found on the Giulietta, 500X, 500L, etc..

The engine might be reliable, but what about Italian electrical systems?

What about they're not Italian made but bought from international suppliers as everybody else do?

There's nothing to particularly worry about.

Holy fuck I'm dying, if you actually think that is "hot" kys

I used to have a 2012 abarth. If you are going to get one expect to be out money as the value will be half in only a year or so. You'll never recover and be upside down horribly. Two cars later the added cost still raised my loan 7k dollars.

Have an sti now.

I put in a short throw, springs, sway bar, throttle response controller, a wastegate thingy that held boost longer, and a CAI. Ate for them are cheap and you don't need a tune for them.

Though after a year my turbo went out and fiat could never recreate it, my ex wife worked at the nearest FCA so I had to drive to Portland, 2 hours away, had no rentals left so I had to take a train for 4 hours to get home.

I called and complained, got reemburced.

Took it to Subaru next day got a brz, later the sti.

Was a really fun car. Really fun.. throaty. Although 4 minutes of having it some one drove by and yelled gay at me.

no.

>Although 4 minutes of having it some one drove by and yelled gay at me.

kek

If a trunklid has a window its classified as a door ret

>Although 4 minutes of having it some one drove by and yelled gay at me.

lmfao

I was driving my moms VW Eos with the top down once and couple of kids yelled faggot at me

this
hotter than the 500

>comparing the best cooper with the worst abarth

Well memed my friend.

well they weren't wrong

That Abarth isn't even sold in America. US market Abarth's have 160/170 HP

still slower :^)
also question wasn't to compare with the 500 just are there any other 3 door hot hatchs

Why doesn't Abarth just lower the stance so it's not like a UPS truck? Then no one would buy shit Mini.

Oh, is that why you didn't post anything fastest memes? Because it showed the JCW was faster than the top trim 695?

Fuck off, I know exactly how this shit works: there was no comparison data so now you're just speaking out of your ass. I agree the Cooper qualifies as a 3 door hot hatch, though.

>america
0 fucks given about a poor shithole like that.

US doesnt get the 695 so i went with the standard which i guess was the euro spec (fuck fact checking), also just trolling the dude who thinks mini's arnt hot
Mini and FCA are battling it out for the shit bowl, no one should buy either

>just are there any other 3 door hot hatchs
see:
It's the only other US market car that fits the bill
>VW GTI suspension
>VW GTI engine/transmissions
>Beetle Body

The beetle is just a worse golf. I used to have both. I drove around a buddy's abarth for a while as well, the GTI is definitely the best car of the 3.

231>170

231 cocks up your ass > 170

Seems reasonable for someone who only looks at the number of total hp for judging a car.

>and it's slower
BTFO

>a second slower than the worst abarth

Yeah, that doesn't even make sense. Fucking memelaps.

>695 tributo Ferrari

AYYYYYYY

They tested a limited collector's edition worth > 50.000€.

However, remember that underneath the 595 there's a Panda base, not one made exclusively for a model (like the Mini).

Lmao FCA cucks getting btfo by BMW again

More like btfo by memelaps. I'm not denying the possibility that the Mini could be faster around the track, but I am denying the possibility that the top trim Abarth is a second slower than the base trim Abarth on the same track, which is what they're claiming.

>heavier

The mini is faster, but a 2k go kart will be faster around any track. Is rather drive the Fiat than a mini at the end of the day, that's what real my matters.

The feeling of being in a mini Cooper is priceless. Its still pretty mini, way smaller interior than smart for two.

FAILURE
IS
A
TRADITION

As an r53 owner, I'm disappointed with the direction BMW is taking the brand, but the f56 is growing on me. It has a lot of tuning options that the r56 lacked.