/rsg/ - Runescape General

everyone who ed8 like windildo should die edition
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)
Discord: discord.gg/WKsfd4e

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,574,65888302
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,418,65886033
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

What's everyone up to tonight and this weekend

I'm gonna pretend to work on runescape goals and end up slacking on them like I slack on life

gonna finish mournings end part 1 and 2 today, if I stop being lazy. followed by desert treasure and the finale of recipe for disaster during the weekend. if I stop being lazy.

probably gonna get 80 div for The Light Within and Invention

then 79 construction and start working on getting a quest cape

hi thread its temmie here, just had a crystal pepsi and I am ready to game

die

cuckdalgo

gonna get that fishing outfit even though I don't need it

>Maxed all skills except Invention
>Have been avoiding it because I'm bored of slayer

do fishvention instead, it'll take forever but at least it's not boring old combat

How long would it take to go from 87-99 with fishvention?

it takes ~2 hours per level 10 rod at waterfall with 99 fishing

that'll take about 33 rods, so roughly 66 hours?

i did it all the way to 99 and it wasn't too bad

>some guy tries to contest me at abyssals with scythe
laughing magic.exe

Is magic the best way to kill abyssals?

elite divination outfit fucking when

No, but I'm too poor for scythe.

Magic just has quite a few really powerful AoE's that don't make it worthwhile to contest with scythe

>11 days for new mass effect

My efficiency ;-;

the only hard part of desert treasure is the fucking ice diamond, fuck that

Will rune items have the same disassemble xp and materials after the smithing rework? Because in that case they won't crash super hard, right?

>playing sjw effect

who knows, they're gonna mess with the alch prices so it's not farfetched
if they don't everyone will just disassemble rune stuff instead of alching it

>playing that piece of trash
>buying that piece of trash

>calling literally any other videogame trash
>you're in the runescape general

filtered cancerous digfucker

3dgy

once I attach charming imp/ bone crusher etc. to my toolbelt am I free to die in the wild and not lose them?

Yes

nothing in the toolbelt can be lost unless you somehow remove it

Even runegame with all its failings has a better story to tell than bioshit games

Can anyone help me solve the problem with the fairy rings in the Fairy Quest Part 2 please. I have reached the stage of entering the fairy ring codes to get to the queen. But either there is a glitch or something wrong with the codes you type in. As well all the codes are now on the auto dial. So can anyone at all help me with this please?

Did you put the codes in in order?

What issue are you having?
Explain pls

I'm too far gone to understand what the latest console is. That needs an internet connection due to most console games switching to mmo style shit to play. Mass Effect 2 was the shit tho not going to lie.

Can /rsg/ redpill me on ammo for the noxious bow?

D-bane arrows:
>Rune dragons
>QBD

Araxyte arrows:
>Everything else

Is this the full picture or am I missing something?

I put the codes in order but I still end up on the penguin Island. And I have already fucked all the penguins on the island in frustration. Do you think if I left the Fairy World. Come back into it and try again that might help. Also read some forums on this issue. And they state that either it is a deep program glitch. Or simply the wrong codes.

qbd offtask, dbane
qbd on task, arax arrows

but really ascensions are better regardless

That's pretty much it. You might not need dbane for qbd on task but you may as well mage on task.

Xbox One
Playstation 4
PC

desu PC is the way to go, console exclusives are being less and less.

Do you have the certificate? Did you find the plaque at the ruins? Do you have high enough levels to do the quest?

I see, thank you both

Is Bloodweed worth it? Seems like I could walk in on someone else harvesting theirs and they'll just kill me. Plus the seeds are expensive...

can i pay a girl to be my gf how do i find one i have like 2b bank

30k/herb is worth

Also, basic wildy survival and you wont die.

>Is Bloodweed worth it?
Yes
>Seeds are expensive
You can only get the seeds from pickpocketing Rogue Captains/Enforcers at the Rogue's Castle, buying them from the Bandit Camp, and iirc some monsters might drop them. However the price of each herb taken easily makes up for this, and to ensure you don't waste seeds you can do the Hard tasks which make the Wildy Patch never become diseased

>Do you have the certificate?
Yes
>Did you find the plaque at the ruins?
Yes....
>Do you have high enough levels to do the quest?
YES. I have done literally everything and I'm still ending up on Penguin Island. What else should I be doing. I have put in the codes, gone to the locations teleport back to Zanaris. And still can't get to the queens hideout. Anyone else have similar problem with the Fairy Quest Part 2?

Most actual girls who play runescape actually have alot more than 2B in the bank. But good luck anyways finding one.

>st actual girls who play runescape actually have alot more than 2B in the bank. But good luck anyways finding one.
no they dont

what does your questlog say

I'll be your gf

brb makeover mage :^)

I've gotten PK'd once in all my time using the wildy patch

also another attempt was made on my life but that person sucked at pking

The new Mass Effect will be good you contrarian regards

How do you know? A picture of official boobs is high value currency. To games like WoW and Runescape.
My quest log basically says " "I found a plaque with some strange inscriptions on, near the mysterious ruin in Zanaris. Maybe i can use this to decode the message I found on the Certificate, which seems quite important- i should keep it with me." yet already talked to the Fairy Godfather and he says to rescue the queen. Then talked to the Fairy Coordinator. She explains the history and shit of fairy rings. THEN talk to the fairy repair man by siad Fairy Rings he just explains how to use it. And then I'm stuck with the fairy codes. That I already dialed in. So the fairy codes to get to the queen are registered regardless. AND that is where I have hit a big brick wall. Not to mention all the penguin fucking from being sent to the same penguin island is getting sore and fishy. So yeah can anyone help or relate when they did the quest?

Depends on how it is set up. Do we have another Shepard and will Garius make an epic return.

Are you following a guide?

Try logging out completely and putting them in again in order.

there are girl streamers with betas orbiting them without 2b

>garius
>being in two places at once
no

Well no but we do have the option to be a female MC with her own set of dialogue. Also some of the new squad members are really funny and have good comebacks. Instead of doing a mission with your squad it feels like you're playing with your best friends.

>try to get into pvm'ing, attempt rax but get fucked so resort to qbd
>have 90 range/arma/rcb/vamp aura/asylum/dragonrider ammy as gear
>grand ranging, grand defence, prayer renewal, pray pots, super anti dragonfire and rest rocktails as inventory + tortoise filled with rocktails
>ONLY BE ABLE TO DO 2 KILLS PER RUN BECAUSE QBD'S HITS ARE 1-2K BY AVERAGE
>mong says switch to melee
>i switch to melee and use grand melee instead, bandos/rider lance
>do more damage and kill it a whole minute faster but HER DAMAGE IS STILL FUCKING CRAZY AND EVEN HIGHER

what the fuck am i doing wrong? i could swear i wasnt taking this much damage while brandishing my rcb while still wearing royal armor. i'm trying to get some money so i can earn back what i've spent for the bond and be fucking done with it but i'm tired of slayer and everything else.

did you study the certificate? did you use the certificate on the fairy chef?

Will do. Might as well leave the entire location and come back in a try again. Just one final thing has any other player had issues with the Fairy Quest Part 2. Anyone at all. It would be cool to hear how you guys/gals over came this issue if you had it.

Betting anyone money is will be an Ultimate pack with all the Mass Effect Games including DLCs.
GOD dammit yes did all of that

>grand potions
just go kill dust devils

Sorry user, I know this must be very frustrating
You're carrying the certificate with you when you use the rings, right?
wiki says you can't access the hideout unless you have it on you

When will Nintendo stop trying to push a new console every 5 years and just let us play stuff on the PC?

Idk man, I actually really like my 2ds
Super nice to be able to play shit on the go/not on pc

kys, i'm poor and i got other shit to spend money on every month that isn't rs.

>hear familiar song starting
>'pls no faggy homescape pls pls pls'
>Scape Main
M Y D I C K

Dodge the mage attacks from her minions and don't stand in front of her during phase 4...

Dude you have no idea. But will continue trying. I have the certificate on me always. I'm guessing it is a deep routed glitch for certain players possibly. Since Jagex are whoreing their development with new content before even swallowing any feedback on glitches. Last resort is to bombard Mod Mark Mcdonald twitter till he gets up from his fat ass to check it out. Already reported this glitch in the fairy rings on the Fairy Quest part 2.

Good luck, hope you make it soon.

Yes yes. Always blame your circumstances. Personal accountability is a thing of the past. Your situation is never your fault.

>90range/arma/rcb/dbane bolts/asylym/saradominswhateveritis
>range pots too pricey so just ss + anguish, prayer pots, sharks, superantidragonfire, tortle full of sharks,
>easily 10+ kills if qbd keeps shitting rocktails
too bad my computer is thrash so can't really enjoy it and 4th phase starts lagging majorly so don't really boss almost at all.

man you're terrible
>91 range / 99 def
>royal crossbow w/ dragonbane
>t80 armour, saradomin's murmur, 6th age circut
>grand ranging potion, super restore
>sharks in inventory + turtle
>deflect from missiles + anguish
and I can do 4-5 kills a trip
git gud son

>only 4-5 kills with those stats
>saying git gud to anyone

t.

I know, I gotta git gudder
I could power on using the rocktails that you get from the loot, but I don't bother, I'd rather bank and bring sharks again
Get more gp that way

>hardcore mememan
>forgot shard of zaros for nihil task
>tfw almost died in the span of a few seconds

thank you portent

>plays hcim
>relies on portents/signs of life
disgusting

in 2566 levels its the first time the portent saves me desu

it has only ever procced in practice mode araxxor for me

you still used it, you filthy swine
go die to the giant mole, you're a disgrace to all hcim kind

You know speaking of portents. Do you guys recommend onslaught Araxxi at 50k hp? If you do, do you take a portent with you or is that not needed?

buy a crude chair and a rope from the ge

and hang yourself

are you using protect/deflect from ranged?

>the new Mass Effect will be good

>thinking this garbage game will be good

I bet he doesn't because he's fucking retarded

as long as I get to bone space chicks, I'm fine

>paying $60 for this shit

>Pizza for lunch and dinner

Thank you based papa johns, this BBQ pineapple chicken pizza is fucking awesome.

If only you delivered to me. Fuck living in BFE shitty internet and no pizza

I'm buying it for the multiplayer because ME3 multiplayer was the best game I have played in my entire life

osrs bossing community is extremely different from rs3

went to try a boss that I was under leveled for and was surrounded by 4 far higher lvd ppl in max gear giving me tips and cheering me on, we talked for a half hour and none of what they said was the typical talking down mentality that everyone in the rs3 endgame has

It really is night and day playing osrs

If I wasn't nearly trimd and max gear bossing I can 100% tell you everyone would be spewing retardation like "l0l fuckin autist kys"

l0l fucking autist kys.

>ea
>bioware
>poo in loo who drinks cum
>shrek
wew

Asking again 'cause I guess I was unclear. Can I camp just one (1) of the Dagannoth Kings without the others coming over to fight me or is this impossible? Specifically Prime because I want range xp

>osrs bossing community is extremely different from rs3
what you mean the incredibly hard bosses
>click on boss
>eat food
>occasionally switch prayers

the top OSRS PvMers would get fucking destroyed at HM vorago

You clearly haven't seen the osrs endgame meta

also hm isn't hard you can trio it mate, warden isn't even hard either

>You clearly haven't seen the osrs endgame meta
oh do you occasionally need to switch gear

fucking incredibly hard 10/10

Why don't you guys ever autistically meme over how terrible osrs is? They do the opposite all the time

>They do the opposite all the time
because they're autistic turbonerds
we're proper grownups here

>unironically thinking osrs pvm is even 1/100th as complex and hard as RS3
nigga there's a boss that people have so far beaten at more than twice the difficulty (2400%) that Jagex themselves thought possible (1000%), and there's still 1600% left to go.

Because it doesn't take skill to kick a retarded kid

>click on prayer
>pretty much become invincible
wew, that sure was hard

>OSRS endgame
>Defense and attack equipment caps at level 75
>bossing requires no knowledge, other than switching prayers
What endgame?