Is success impossible? As a black man I am starting to see the truth, that you're part of the white club or you're not

Is success impossible? As a black man I am starting to see the truth, that you're part of the white club or you're not.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1273810#p1276369
carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/24240400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So join the white club - the least racist leleal in the world

Investing - stocks, bonds, options and the like are colour-blind.

I'm not going to lie to you, there's a definite disavtange for you hiring especially in lower level jobs. That means if you're going to have to work extra hard, be extra presentable and be extra qualified. If you do, people will grant you as an exception, and the same subconscious racist tendencies will make you seem extra impressive because you beat your inherent niggerness.

There is a disadvantage when hiring but you can still make it big investing your own money

I encourage you to invest Tyrone.. You'll make yourself a better human being.. Alot of successful blacks out there, they just dont get heard of, because the media promotes Thug Lyfe. I hope you do well.

>white club

White club just means to not act stupid in life.

Thise who act like idiots in life going full retard claiming muh white privileg

>black losers and lefties pointing fingers why others dont ensure their success
You have to make your own success. Nobody is going to help you. And its actually not that hard because most people dont even bother trying.

More important than race is IQ. 1/5 of all blacks are smarter than the average white.

You're part of the white club or you're not.
.....male.......
.....rich........
.....college .....
.....attractive.....
......old money......
......ivy league......
......jewish.......

Pick your disadvantage. It's just a crutch.

This. OP's life sucks because he's a functional retard, not because he's black.

Translation: inner city niglets that grow up in single parent households going to the worse schools in America in a culture that promotes ignorance perform poorly on standardized IQ tests

As a fellow black man, I believe success is not impossible when youre not white but its definitely not as readily accessible. Go on the internet and learn anything you want but the black community is still struggling. Meanwhile white people are ahead of the game, starting investments early and generally having a better business mindset, especially compared to the less affluent black community. You just gotta have the balls to break the cycle

>1/5 of all blacks are smarter than the average white
Does that mean that the average white is smarter than 80% of blacks?

It's what he's implying but it's false

Not even the biggest bell curve autists would believe that one

How do you know it's false?
You mean because it's too much to be believable, or you actually have data?

Also, what you said here is only partially correct, as blacks tend to perform poorly even when family income (and upbringing) is accounted for.
I have no doubt the black community's statistics would improve significantly if they all grew up in the same environment as whites, but to say they'd be on the same level is delusional.

Be normal and you have an advantage-serious everyone likes normal black
dudes.

The biggest inhibitor to your success, especially in a world that has government-mandated racial handicaps for your black ass, is yourself.

>Wah It's impossible

With that attitude, it always will be. My family consists of three black millionaires that I know of, one I suspect, and the rest of my parents' generation are all landowners with a net household income of >$100,000

I guess they forgot that isn't possible.

Link related:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1273810#p1276369

There's a reason almost all societies throughout history had religions promoting monogamy and a strict family life.
People who made up religions (and the rulers who adopted them) wanted to keep their peoples under control and obviously didn't want a decadent kingdom/empire/whatever, so they put in place rules that forced people to do things that thanks to millennia of pattern recognition were known to lead to a healthy society and little decadence.

The family bond is one of these things, and once eroded the chain of consequences is disastrous to say the least.

Blacks are the most affected by this, and I'm sure their single-mother/both-parents ratio is one of the main reasons their society is what it is now.

So just tell him to give up? If I sticked to that I wouldn't have gotten far in life. OP work hard ignore the naysayers and piss off people who think they should be better than you because of race shit. If my immigrant parents from Nigeria can make it, we can make it.

>location
>number of parents
>culture

General intelligence has a much stronger correlation with economic success than any of those attributes, and absolutely IS heritable. See the transracial adoption studies.

Do you think money gives a shit what color your skin is? The only realm in which race potentially could be an issue is in the liberal world of depending on others and not being able to forge your own path.

>you're part of the white club or you're not.
if there was a white club i would like to know about it.

>not knowing about the white club

white club = meritocracy, proper manners, speech and clothing

You can join the white club any time if you want. You will even have it easier than a similarly able white guy because of quotas most of the time. Your "truth" is bullshit. Don't believe that leftist social justice drivel, they just want to keep you reliant on the state and vote democrat forever.

Read that again. But slowly.
>1/5 of all blacks are smarter than the average white.

Look at it as you would anything else in business.

It is true, black folks are more likely to be discriminated against, but where, how much and how often? The far-left doesn't really look at it like that, it is about politics for them and they just want to rouse the rabble as much as possible. They're not going to help you as much as you can help yourself.

When you have a problem like this, look at what it actually is instead of believing in memes. Think of solutions and compare the benefits of reducing the problem with the cost of the solution. If the benefits outweigh the costs you implement it.

Once you've chipped away at it to a reasonable extent you go off and focus on something far more important like studying for your CFA exams.

fuck off with your life is unfair, it's societies fault faggotry. Be a man and deal with your reality as it is

Invest in yourself and reap the rewards. The game is rigged against everyone, it's just rigged against blacks more :P, median wealth 'whitey' is still a poor wagecuck in a lot of debt.

White 'wealthy' culture is summed up in the book the millionaire next door. Basically don't keep up with the joneses, accumulate, invest wisely, delay your gratification, and reap the reward of wealth and early retirement. For example I recently made 250k profit on the US election, I wanted to run out and buy a R35 Nissan GTR, but it's a 100k car, and that would be putting 40% of my net worth in a depreciating asset, so it can wait. Instead I'm investing, making my money make more money. I will buy the car, but in 6 months to a year.

Success is as possible or as impossible as you say it is :P. Remember 70% of people who win the lottery are broke within 5 years. Putting MILLIONS OF DOLLARS directly into someone's bank account means they only have a 30% chance of keeping some of it 5 years down the road. Tend to your garden and you'll make it!

Bump

This post is the sad truth.

If you talk like a white guy, dress like a white guy, and act like a white guy while being black, you are heavily advantaged over white guys given that you would fill diversity expectations.

Join the black club in South Africa.

Growing up as a white male in South Africa, I haven't been able to join certain sports teams (due to a quota system of X amount of white people per team and not based on merit) and I have been refused jobs because I am white. Wanna swap citizenship? I'll take any non African country and you get my citizenship where being black and non retarded gets you places.

This. Difficult doesn't equal impossible. In fact once you reach a certain level of success your minority status will work in your favour: companies will want you on their all-white board as proof of their inclusivity, other blacks will lionise you, and so on. Plenty of people are racist in the sense that they treat different ethnicities differently, but outright hostile racism is on the decline, especially in the middle class and white collar business: they're becoming filled with gen z and millennials who all *know* that racism is bad, the genders are equal and there's nothing wrong with being gay, but are lacking positive confirmation of this in their everyday experiences. That there is a niche waiting to be filled and the money and power that goes with it.

You just broke the first AND second rule, mah wigga. There will be consequences. Your golfing privileges are revoked for a month and all the food your wife cooks for the next fortnight must be seasoned. Yeah, you heard right.

>Black
Do what the rest of blacks do to get rich, buy crack rock and go slang it on the corner

Serve them fiends

your victim mentality keeps you poor
whatever lets you be a lazy shit and still feel good about yourself though, right?

There's a 2012 R35 listed for 53k with only 14k miles senpai. The newer model years suck anyway, the fucked something up with the turbos. Here's the link, do it cunt. You know you want to - carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/24240400

>As a basketball american
ftfy

Being a minority is literally easy mode OP. You have music and sports that is a natural talent. You have affirmative action to get into any college. You have muh diversity to get any job. All you literally have to do is do your homework and get good grades. And don't be a dindu.

Black guy here. Is it a little harder? Yes but not simply because we are Black. We just have less of a foundation to work off of. However depending on your age and level of ambition you can join something similar to what you consider 'the white club'. For example I'm in university and with no connections joining a fraternity that is well known to participate in the political machine of the state, and generates people of considerable wealth, power and influence. I will be the first Black person to join this fraternity. If you want to be successful it helps to have connections and friends in high places, so this is the way I plan on doing it- in conjunction with great grades and good internships. Get off your ass coon

> to participate in the political machine of the state
>generates people of considerable wealth

listen to this guy, he's going places with that second year english degree in progress

bubby I wish it was like that. See if you're part of the old money club, and i mean old old, youre guaranteed to make it or OD. Trouble is, blacks aint been free long enough to develop that kind of old old money. Theres tons of new money niggers out there so give it 3 generations and equality will take hold, if you try to force it you just get race riots, not worth it.

I mean as in I wish it was that easy if you were white, not as in I wish all black people were set up to fail.

If you're seriously worried about this go to /pol/ for five minutes and tell me would you hire anybody that delusional, full of excuses and desperate to shift any kind of responsibility?

just don't be as dumb as a /pol/cunt or drop any of their red-flags (redpill, cuck, etc) in public and you'll be fine now fuck off.

there's a reason why black celebrities are hated by their own after they say racism doesn't exist after making it

>what is family name on resume

If non-blacks discriminate against blacks, it's not because they just decided that they don't like them for no reason.

Maybe if blacks didn't act the way they're famous for, people wouldn't be afraid that the black guy they're considering for a job is going to behave the way they're famous for.

Blacks should stop complaining to whites for merely reacting to their behavior, and start working on their own people, so that they stop giving whites reasons to not want them around.

I'm glad you asked this question.

I'm white but lived among blacks, dated a few black women. Spent a lot of time in the "black experience" I guess you could say. While that does not make it so I really understand what it is to be black, I think I have a pretty good idea of both worlds.

Ultimately, to me, it comes down to "acting white". Go to school, be polite. Be clean cut. Wear white people shit. Attend white people stuff. Be well spoken. Enjoy white culture. Go to BBQ's and shit. Have white friends.

The issue is that many blacks see this as being an uncle tom, as betraying black culture, as becoming a fucking pussy. Well the sad truth is we don't like it either. At least I don't. I hate standing by the fucking water cooler in a tie and listen to Chad McFaggot talk about his golf game. But I PLAY THE GAME. Business is 50% an act. A show you put on. That you're smart, motivated, polite and normal. So just play the fucking game and win it. Go back to being the normal you when you punch out.

Sadly you may have to leave a few Jamals and Tyrones behind as they will hold you back. Criticize you for becoming uptight white America.

It is what it is. That's my belief on it.

Successis possible.
Especially if you're black.
If you study hard (aka like a normal person), get good grades in high school, go to college, and enter STEM, you are already on the gravy train.

US Government contractors are savagely looking for black people to fill diversity quotas (literally an ACA requirement for them to do business).
While these companies DO have standards, the baris set much lower for blacks. So much so that I saw a recruiter talking to a black girl, who was presumably graduating, about Dijkstra's algorithm as if it werethe hot new thing in Computer Science.

Having a father helps. Your generation is fucked because your "culture" has been tricked into being criminal-worshiping subhumans blaming everyone else for your own failures.

You know what every moderately successful black family does as soon as possible? They move their children as far away from niggers as possible.

It takes just one generation of blacks deciding to leave the Dindu Tribe and acting like fucking humans; raising their own children; learning to read, write, and speak english; and not acting like niggers... and suddenly you have all the same advantages as the average white people.

>As a black man

Go back to Egypt!

Structural Racism: the thread

>Tfw you're only 25% white
>Tfw it's because your Mother's matrilineal and father's patrilineal grandparents are white.
>Tfw due to surname convention, you have a very typical, Englishman name.

Feels good man.

Also black, and i'm not sure what you mean by 'white club' aside from having a head start of sorts white people aren't that prone to living a lucrative life. If you're from america then you may be worse of ( i'm from Canada) then the average black man. Because education is what really matters, and the truth is that American black communities don't value nor have that 'privilege' of proper education and with that comes this dark circle off possible successful people failing because they dont have a means out. If you go to a good uni study hard and get a worth while degree ( as in what you value, success isn't only money) then you can be just as or even better of then the average white person. It isn't like your not gonna be hired purely on race when it comes to 'upper' class jobs ( well at least not always). In short, there is no 'white' club more a social club, that wants to keep the lower class so uneducated they are to ignorant to see the gap. And while whites have had the head start in many places around the world ( i mean like in the turn of the 19th century black illiteracy in america was at an all time high, and with in 50 years it increased by 1/2). What i'm trying to say is if your in the middle class then your fine, if your living in poverty then your gonna have to struggle regardless of race so preserver, I wish the best for you brother.

Meant decreased lol

This!

You're not one of those Pakistanis in Qatar, count yourself lucky.

>Difficult doesn't equal impossible.
WISE! Of course this is Veeky Forums where 'difficult' means 'fuck it, I won't even try then'

How do you literally even fail at life being black?
You can be average as all hell and still get a full ride in college easily. I don't see the problem.