THE CRASH BEGINS

MEMECOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/trump-picks-a-bitcoin-supporter-for-cabinet-as-u-s-budget-director/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this could be it.

Abort abort, this rocket is not ready yet!!

nocoiners will never understand

Don't even care. Bitcoin is going to $50,000 per BTC minimum before it stops being volatile. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Lol I bought the top... but I have a feeling we will see all time high in a few hours. If not then I'll just buy altcoins that pump

please name the programm or site where this screenshot has been taken from

fake and gay

You're a currency manipulator and I'm writing a letter to God emperor trump himself to get you and the other coiners barred from transactions in the US.

They'll just get shaken out if they did buy anyway. Sucks to be them

bitcoinwisdom

well that "dip" sure sucked.. I was expecting to get cheaper coins

>bitcoinwisdom
thank you very much.
does the same interface exist for other shares as well? its really handy

itll explode towards 1.5k and then drop down to 800 mark my words

Use cryptowat.ch

Bitcoinwisdom hasn't been updated for years.

Or even better tradingview.com

itc I would still profit

Bitcoin will never stop being volatile and it will never replace fiat as a method of payment.

"Ok sir that will be 0.27374 btc... no wait now it's 0.28347234 btc ... no wait..."

I don't care, I'm in the Wild East Europe, let's build a buywall! lol
Btw your "God" picked a Bitcoin supporter for Cabinet as U.S. Budget Director.
Source: cryptocoinsnews.com/trump-picks-a-bitcoin-supporter-for-cabinet-as-u-s-budget-director/

Hmm.. sounds good. Let's see.. I'm waiting patiently. (in BTC mostly)

If euro's or dollars had the same market cap as btc it would also happen to them.

If btc would have the same market cap as euro's or dollars your scenario wouldn't happen. It's just a matter of time. Think ahead.

That's not a problem with online webshops and neither with online cash registers. I don't know about US but in my 2nd world eastern european country all cash registers are online and tax authorities can see them in real time.

I've already bought numerous steam games using bitcoin transactions

where? on steam?

yes

Profits being banked ahead of the FOMC minutes later on today. Thats all.

>what are futures

Bull run of the year buy now

No you would have to pump over 1300 at minimum otherwise people dont buy pump and dumps anymore in the future

And here is a pic how it continues. When will noncointers every lern?

>babby's first rollercoaster ride

Dudes, I wanna throw 100 bucks at bitcoin and see where it takes me. Best Canadian website to buy from?

Also, XMR Made a good jump the last few days, should I pick some of that up too?

plz dont post boobs on blue boards

nice (((((((crash)))))))

ALL

TIME

HIGHS

So, people wait weeks for rocket and then they start buying when they have been convinced by the rally enough long

>the crash begins
>suicide watch
>it's gonna crash guys
>coiners btfo
>look it's crashing
>seriously it's going down any minute now

Meanwhile in the real world it's breaking into new ATH. And it doesn't even matter if it crashes as any smart btc holder has his bags already filled with cheap alts that will rise if btc falls.

Do nocoiners ever get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? Serious question.

>TFW I only started browsing this board 4 days ago, and I just didn't know

Is this what it's like all the time for you guys? I'd love to just sit back in a few years, and let the markets make me money instead of doing grunt work 'till my retirement

>Is this what it's like all the time for you guys?

Depends on who you ask.

ETH cucks for example have been getting raped since October. But according to them it's cool because they "believe in the technology" and the trend is "about to reverse". In reality their bags are just keep getting heavier and heavier.

SUICIDE WATCH BIGGER THAN THE EIFFEL TOWER

Pay no attention to all the alt-coin shills, and add more BTC.

>tfw made a tactical investment in the only other REAL currency, Monero

Good to be on the winning side of history, Bitbros.

read his post again please