motortrend.com/cars/mclaren/570/2016/2016-motor-trend-best-drivers-car/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

battaries

>not wanting BBC (Big Beautiful Cars)
baka

Being lightweight is a meme

>6.2L V8 supercharged 2+2 muscle car
>still lighter than an NSX or GT-R

Utter lies. I started in a 2700lb shitbox and it was thrilling at anything over about 10MPH. Next a 3200lb smallish car and it was immediately more fun when I had 50-100lbs of interior stripped out it.

Current one is about 2750lbs, and once again it's just plain more exciting to flick around.

not a muscle car.

sports car. corners, stops, and goes.

Still lighter than a GTR despite all the hybrid tech

Still slower*

No, it isn't. the 2017 zl1 weighs 4000 lbs.

>4000 lbs
Its made out of led.

>this is what americans actually believe

800lbs more than the original NSX while offering a fuckload more

>lbs

Please use civilized units

>4200Ibs f1 / rally cars
k

>while offering a fuckload more
it's a car

The LT4 weighs less than the GTR's boat anchor of a V6 or all the hybrid bullshit in the NSX. Why people keep pushing DOHC turbo bullshit is beyond me. Thanks a lot California for forcing your faggot emission bullshit on the rest of us. The result of this is cars that weigh a fucktonne and get shitty mpg's.

I love OHV and OHC engines. the NSX despite its weight gets better mpg than its 280HP NA predecessor.

The only pushrod engines Honda makes are for lawn mowers

>Still slower

A multi million dollar modern engine outperforms a souped up Accord motor from 30 years ago. Clap Clap.

I never said it used pushrods. It uses DOHC which is clearly inferior, Hence why it gets destroyed by a $60k Camaro.

Faster in the non-autistic real world.

Got a kek out of me.

Why do you do this?

Except you're wrong

>This is what pushcucks belive

HAHAHAHAHHA

many turbo
much gearbox

>being this fucking rekt

Deal with it dohclets

>This is what GM pushcucks belive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's cute. Does it come in Mens? Too bad it makes less power than a truck.

mfw 16 cylinders and 4 turbo's can't come close to this ancient and godly V8. Why is the pushrod V8 so mighty?

>It makes less power than a truck
Yet the cars in which it is installed is faster than any pushcuck powered vehicle

>Ancient and godly v8
Whoch has literally never ever seen any succes in any relevant form of motorsport

Keep on sperging pushcuck

WTF forgot my image

>Pushcuck ragequits

As expected, the cuck cant compete

You mean the Radical? The thing that got devastated by fucking NASCAR trucks? lel. Europeans, Especially the British are so cute when they try and compete.

It's funny how there's a bunch of pushrods in the top 10. Really makes you think.

goodwood.com/grrc/event-coverage/festival-of-speed/2016/6/shooutout-results/

>Nascar
Not street legal, Nascars are slower than Formula 1s, cuck

>Goodwood
>DOHC at the top
Irrelevant dick measuring contest, what matter is motorsport and pushcucks cannot compete with DOHC, cuck

Keep sperging cuck

>8.4L V10 dump truck engine
>3300lbs

What is Honda doing wrong

Nice cancelled car

>pushcucks ragequit again

>Not street legal
I'd like to point out that most non-emissions states in the US will let you clone a NASCAR stock car onto a street legal car with a vin, but you have to have lights and tires with some grooved tread (street-slicks and wet slicks are fine for this).
Hell, most states (even Commiefornia) will let you build a street legal stock car as a kit/homebuilt car and put a vin on it for you.

>You can have a street legal nascar if its not a nascar

Interesting

Actually it's not, the GT-R and NSX in pic related were tested by Motor Trend. They were both slower than the GT350R at Laguna. The ZL1 is faster still.

motortrend.com/cars/mclaren/570/2016/2016-motor-trend-best-drivers-car/

>push cuck
What did he mean by this? The only cucks are the ones who cannot manage more than 4 liters of displacement due to their inherently inferior engine design. Those people certainly aren't pushrod engine fans, really makes you think...

Probably 1000lbs of 16 gauge wire.

>The zl1 is faster than the GTR
Wrong

>More displacememt
>Slower
Pushcucks will defend this

>has to use a different GT-R for the argument

Cute. Again, the OP GT-R is slower than the ZL1.

>b-b-but muh speshul addition that costs 100k more

>d-doesn't c-count!!
>I'm poor!!!

Keep sperging GM pushcuck

See
Stay kukt, my BTFO boiposter

>More displacement
>Still slower

>inline 4
Just a question for you, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but does it taste like Black Dick when you kiss your wife? Just wondering.

This. Increased weight offers better protection, more power, more goodies, more stable at high highway speeds. Why would ANYONE EVER pay more for less. Heavier vehicles are the way of the future.

Kek the pushcuck is sperging

Oh right, all cars are the same

bigger volume does not necessarily mean bigger weight.
what weights more, box filled with feathers or lead?

How is this even a comparison you stupid fuck? One is an actual car with a trunk, a radio and a roof and the other is a fucking single seat track toy. You really are mad.

Nice projection

Stay assmad cuck

Making something that doesn't torture you ever time you drive it

Airbags and sound deadeners

They're the same, I'm not stupid.

>3400lbs

What is Japan doing?

lap after lap after lap after lap after lap...

safety gimmicks

I think a better way to phrase this is the ZL1 can be faster. If you compare the older (2013-2016) non-nismo GTR to the ZL1, the GTR is faster most of the time.

If you compare the 2017+ GTR to the ZL1 it becomes a lot closer and it appears the ZL1 might be a little quicker, but there's just not enough data to say one way or other.

how does it indicate overheating?

>safety is a gimmick
t. Shitbox Civic driver