What is the most dreadful, soul-sucking "penaltybox" you can buy?

I rented an Avenger once and it was so miserable that I'd walk several miles a day just to avoid being in it.

Cool story cunt.
Can you tell it again?
Do you have time?

I dont think you can do worse than an Avenger. Unless you go full on communist. My mom had one of those for a rental and that thing was so dull and horrible. It looks like shit on the outside and the interior looks like something that should be in a box truck.

I actually don't sorry

when i was in soviet china the commies liked big audis.
commies have better taste than dodge owners

It's still better than a bus no matter how shitty it is. Keep in mind that's still a supercar compared to most modern European cars.

Nissan Altima

You could have been in literally any Asian built shit-box.

I think the worst penalty box I've ever driven was a Malibu. Even a Camry or a one of those Kia fleet cars from a rental at least you don't have to fight it just to get your soul sucked.

t. chrysler employee

Sorry, just someone who had to suffer through owning a Tacoma and an Accord before finally buying something not built like shit.

>My mom had one of those for a rental
Mine too. Terrible

>I dont think you can do worse than an Avenger
Chrysler 200. Rented one of those with my dad in California. We beat the shit out of it driving up some mountains in Palm Springs.

Dodge Neon is pretty fucking bad. I know it doesn't sound like it - but the 4 cylinder 4runner is probably one of the most cancerous vehicles I have ever had the displeasure of driving

>getting the smaller engine in any car that offers something larger

Considering that person knows a Chrysler fanboy, I feel sorry for them

The versa note is probably up there among the worst cars I have ever driven.

My ex had a PT Cruiser that I drove one time to take to a tire center. Never will I ever step foot into one of those again

At least the 2.4 turbo version is somewhat quickish. I don't know how there are so many still left on the road considering it's a Chrysler.

Toyota Avensis T25 with the base 1.6L petrol engine that developed a not enough 109 bhp.
Never have i driven a car that felt more devoid of spirit. Just 4.3 meters of car. The sort of car driven by middle aged men who have given up on just about any dream or hope. If Satan came over and aspirated my soul away, I would be driving a base T25 Avensis.
If you think that the VW Passat is boring, the T25 Avensis is barrel bottom. No redeeming nothing. Just a painful reminder that you are now just another piece of the cog, just another useless troglodyte, just another number on a spreadsheet.

i don't either man, those things just don't fucking die, i had a friend who got one and had no idea about the stigma behind them. He got mad when i couldn't stop laughing

>HHR

I have never experienced, seen, nor heard anything remotely positive about them.

Old folk love them.

>sits high (easy to get in and out of)
>registered as a truck
>looks reminiscent of the 50s
>chevrolet

ive got the turbo model, and ive only ever seen one that i could tell was turbocharged.