What's a fun rwd manual car for someone who's 6'10?

What's a fun rwd manual car for someone who's 6'10?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.rs/amp/www.autoblog.com/amp/2010/11/04/sema-2010-mazda-miata-super20-makes-two-decades-even-more-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related with no center console would be ideal but lotus is probably too small

Any convertible. Remove the top though.

StreetKa

>probably too small

Mate the lotus is primo manlet car. I'm 6'2" and I do not fit into that car. OP would never ever fit into that car

>WHEN WILL THEY LEARN, WHY WON'T THEY LEARN.

LANKLETS

Jokes on tall people for not fitting into decent cars. Manlet master race.

sure thing big boy

>hey little fella whatcha doin down there :3

fuck you
i bet you even fit in an alpine

Off topic but, 6'7 here. What are my chances of fitting in a NC Miat or a s2k without looking like a clown?

My friend Paul is 6'8" and he can fit in pic related comfortably. I've got a sunroof and if you didnt you'd have an extra inch and a half of headroom.

>Off topic but, 6'7 here. What are my chances of fitting in a NC Miat or a s2k without looking like a clown?
no chance mate

>Miata
0%
>S2000
Dunno, never been in one

I'm 6'5" and the Viper has the absolute smallest cockpit I can fit into. I've never driven a Snek, only sat in the driver's seat, but the clutch didn't seem too hard to engage/get off of quickly.

You might fit an FR-S. I'm 6'4" and while I wouldn't call it roomy it's a perfectly comfortable fit. At 6'7" you're an outlier and you'll probably just have to go around and sit in different things to find which ones are workable.

this might be a good suggestion

manlets btfo

>probably
Definitely. I'm 5'10", and my head's brushing the top of the cabin in the exige, and all the controls are exactly in the right place.

Not to mention that it's so goddamned fuckhueg that you won't look ridiculous.

And yet this guy slays more pussy than you ever will

Manlet detected

t. can't fit in anything except pigfat American land barges

That guy probably fucks dudes

This is what manlets belive

We aren't talking about you

I'm 187cm tall, my father 195cm tall and we both fit in our 310

You gotta get in one leg after the other tho

>even though he was 5ft 7in

fucking manlets

>tfw 5'7

You're going to blow a full house on some weak ass elementary school level insult/comeback. Sickening.

Miata with the top down wearing a helmet.

Knees still don't fit

>driving a miata
you'll look more like a fag than a clown

op don't listen to these fags

all they do is trolling everyone by suggesting extremely smalls cars.

>BLEACHED

weesh

GT86

Just gurney bubble your car

Yeah, but the NC looks least feminine of them all

Looks like a boring piece of shit soap bar.

Keep telling yourself that

Pretty nice looking NC, any more info on it?

google.rs/amp/www.autoblog.com/amp/2010/11/04/sema-2010-mazda-miata-super20-makes-two-decades-even-more-worth/

Not rwd then m8

>Yeah, but the NC looks least feminine of them all
It looks feminine as fuck compared to the ND

The NC is the prettiest one for me, because it's not as feminine as na or nb, but also not muh angery racecar like the ND

any dadrod from the 60s

6'8, I'm pretty comfy..

God, I think it's the ugliest BY FAR. I absolutely love the na,nb and nd. But I wouldn't drive an NC if you paid me too, that front end/grill is just pure aids. Also, the nd isn't angry eye, go look at a modern toyota and you'll see angry face cars.