What is it about American sports cars that make them so slow when faced with a corner?

What is it about American sports cars that make them so slow when faced with a corner?

Other urls found in this thread:

marysvilleford.com/new-cars/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350R/950/1FATP8JZ7G5525600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans focus on stop lights and highways
not actual fun driving

>when a specialized track car can barely beat general purpose cars

embarrassing

embarrassing

>excuses

The NSX costs 200k. Two hundred thousand United States dollars. You could buy a new Lambo or McLaren at that price.

The GTS costs 135k, has painfully hard suspension, half a roll-cage, and a splitter that can't clear a speed bump.

The GT-R is 145k as tested, but I'll admit this isn't the track variant and was aiming to be more of a GT.

The GT350R is 65k and was equipped with a technology package which includes navigation/air conditioning, and has magnetic dampers which are comfortable on rough roads with the right settings.

How many people DD a GT350R tho?

on the other hand a R35 GTR is totally daily driveable and on the weekends you could take it to the track.

>M4 GTS
>"general purpose car"

>why arent american sports cars made to handle phenomenally?

Oh gee I wonder why

waitu piggu GO HOME

Nigga how much of a weaboo do you need to be for this double think

you get what you pay for
outside of america nobody but americaphiles gives a fuck about muh murrican sports cars

are you dumb or are you dumb

clearly he was talking about the GTR

nibba please

>clearly he was talking about the GTR

he called them all "general purpose cars".

hmm...

If you can't daily a GT350, you could have a ZL1 which is even faster and has all the features you could ask for.

as usual

>MUH PRICE

its cheap because its a cheap car made for the track and nothing else

youre not getting any kind of quality that you get with the other cars

sure if you have no taste or just sit on benches all day you wont care about that

theres a GT350 parked every day at the gym across the street from where i work so somebody its DD one and hasnt died yet.

>pay 135k for a BMW
>get this

Taste. Quality. Refinement.

>GT350
>GT350R

make up your mind lads

Meanwhile in Burgerland

>pay 120k
>get this but also get to shift yourself and be much much faster

But the viper is no more, cuck

>>MUH PRICE

theres only one GT350R in a 100 mile radius and the dealer has it marked up to $350,000 right now.

marysvilleford.com/new-cars/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350R/950/1FATP8JZ7G5525600

I get it

youve never seen a roll cage in your life and like to assume things about quality when you dont know what youre looking at

that looks awful and plasticy and also its much more slower

also so shitty its canceled

kek I just looked it up and the cheapest I found was $90,000 for one with 1,000 miles

lmfao what a ripoff

That's literally just the dealership bragging they have one to attract attention. Once people stop by to look at the Shelby, the sales guy asks if they would like a new Mustang GT, Focus ST, or F-150 instead.

Once people stop coming to see it, the price goes back down to something reasonable.

The gts isnt faster tho

>posts Viper GTS
>then moves to goalposts to ACR: another track special
>both are canceled anyway

kek

Americucks gonna cuck

>M4 GTS
>general purpose

LOL yeah a gtr is a general purpose car. You buy it for the amenities and comfort amirite? Maybe the elegant looks? Fucking damage control if I ever see it

>that looks awful and plasticy
But i see more plastic in the BMW...
>also its much more slower
>Laguna Seca
>Viper GTS 1:34.23
>M4 GTS 1:37.66
???

it is both a sports car and something that is comfortable enough to drive every day.

if you were talking about the track edition of the GTR then we would be having a diff convo

Holy crap i love Dodge now

Americans CAN do interiors when they try???

With those welds? I'd hardly call that a roll cage

looks like a large circuit I'm guessing the corvette is down on power

Fuji, maybe?

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUMP THIS YOU RETARD

Some of the parts (switchgear, start button, steering wheel) are shared with their Dodge Minivans and Jeep SUVs though

Interiors are all just getting better all around, soon we'll be laughing at Chinese cars for cheap interiors.

>its another asspained yurop thread
If it wasn't for american car what would you euros talk about?

Op here, Im American and i screencapped it from a Japanese TV show.