93 ford 302 misfire on this cylinder. lean condition? any thoughts?

93 ford 302 misfire on this cylinder. lean condition? any thoughts?

Check the ignition system for gremlins. How old are the plugs? Gapped correctly?

The fouling looks kinda thick.
Mabey too rich, rather than lean?

that's a groce plug mate

I sure hope it's old as fuck. Either you're running way dirty or the ignition system can't get a spark through it.

this plug is about a month old. i've just about replaced everything ignition wise

Is it sucking in oil? Time for a compression test?

Also all the other plugs looks fine

ive compression checked every cylinder and they're all about 150 to 160 psi

compression test.
Also, check valve stem seal.

Is it fuel injected? I suppose an injector stuck open could gum the plug up like that while the O2 system tries to lean out the rest of the cylinders.

it is fuel injected. i pulled all of them and flow checked them. they all seem fine

a 93 ford would certainly be fuel injected of some sort (TBI, SFI, multiport, etc...)

I'm guessing it's something to do with that cylinder in particular. Valve seal guy might be right.

So if it were my back yard project, I'd swap the injector and everything else possible to different cylinders to see if the problem changes or moves to a different cylinder. Something must be causing that one to be the odd man out.

This. Shits carboned as fuck yo, definitely running rich.

youre running rich as fuck dude
that shits blacker than I am

Another thing to think about is the intake. Is the air flow or air pressure sensor wigging out on you? Other cylinders should be misfiring as well in that case, but maybe there's just something that makes this one the lucky cylinder.

Nigger detected

that seems to be the best bet

Swap injectors is one way. I would also check pulse to that injector. Check ignition to that plug

What have you not replaced in the ignitions system? Don't ignore ignition coils.

have you done a a full tune up rotor, cap, wires and plugs?