Is it worth it to soundproof your car interior? I want to do it but I'm not sure of the idea...

Is it worth it to soundproof your car interior? I want to do it but I'm not sure of the idea, plus it seems like a safety issue. But I'm sick of hearing wind and bumps on the road and the tire noise. I want to be as isolated from the world as possible when I drive. What do

Buy a modern suv.

Sure I'll just withdraw the 30k from the imaginary bank I have an imaginary account in

Kill yourself my man

Just giving you a suggestion man, I can hear a pin drop in any SUV from recent years -
especially the Grand Cherokee. I wasn't aware you were a neet. Great self-contradicting post btw.

>ask for help
>someone helps
>tell them to kill themselves

You're a fine human being, friendo.

Put subs in and get a fart cannon

>30K

boy you better start saving, I think you're gonna be shocked with how much they cost

It's just retarded. Why would I even bother asking this question if I could afford a newer SUV? Fucks sake use some common sense

Is this bait? You can easily find a 2013-2015 SUV for under that price

>Why would I even bother asking this question if I could afford a newer SUV?
For the exact same reason i soundproofed this thing, you want the car you've already got to be quieter.

Not exactly sure how you think it would be a safety issue either.

Sound proofing ain't cheap though, and it's damned heavy.

>wants to add soundproofing

Mainly for sirens, and if someone's telling to yell something at me from their window and I can't hear it. How much money are we talking?
>Haha bro check out how loud my fartcan gets when I redline my riced out civic >

yeah go buy a bunch of soundskins or something like it and go to town on the insides of your doors, both the outside sheet metal and the inside part, then if you want more and are feeling super motivated pull up the carpet and put some on the floor and pull down the headliner and cover the ceiling
you wont need 100% coverage to make a difference in many places like 50% of the door skin would add enough mass to significantly lower the resonant freq

you should still be able to hear sirens and stuff since soundskins or dynamat or whatever isn't really blocking sound but making things less prone to vibration and noise

lmao

Go on Amazon, they sell sound deadening foam pads you insert behind your door panels. The reviews are good, you can also try putting fiberglass instead maybe that will work lol

Also, Trump is taking womens' power away so I don't know why the girl in the pic supports him and I don't know why you are into retards. My women are smart and classy.

She's also probably not educated because all the girls at uni including stem majors(engineering girls) despise Trump.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

How old is your car? Every modern car has soundproofing. Take the money you're spending on mods and repairs, and buy a newer car.
You'll get all the toys you want to add, AND better performance to boot.

>Is it worth it to soundproof your car interior?
Yes, definitely.

Well your current car and buy one of these. You'll never regret it.

Fuck off with your anti trump bullshit

I hate people who constantly feel the need to bring up politics and niggers every chance they get

Line your car with this, and if your car is over 5-10ish years old replace the weather stripping. Easy, and cheap.

That's Paris Dylan

Fuck off with your trump bullshit

I hate people who constantly feel the need to bring up politics and niggers every chance they get

Could tape a bunch of egg cartons between the panel and interior, or do like I do and drown it all out with music